Sign in to follow this  
m90

New Multipurpose Clan "Froob" Led by me (m90)

Hello, My name is m90. I am creating the clan "gg99-8".

This is a clan for multipk, pvming, pricechecks, help, and occasional giveaways.

Our clan is only for skillfull and loyal players, we will not tolerate any bsing or spying.

Ranks will be earned based on loyalty and skill.

All punishments are final.

All ranks can be revoked.

We hope you enjoy your stay in our conquering of the wilderness.

Edited by m90

I'd like to join, seems good.

But seeing as you are being so strict with who can join and stay, there will no doubt be little players in this clan.

So why not make it a singles clan, with rare multi events. Instead of being a multi clan.

Also I don't think it should be a pvm clan, as people are being tested and it will then be more focused on NHing.

I doubt there are much pvmers that will be good enough for a test, though it could be an easy test.

I'd like to join, seems good.

But seeing as you are being so strict with who can join and stay, there will no doubt be little players in this clan.

So why not make it a singles clan, with rare multi events. Instead of being a multi clan.

Also I don't think it should be a pvm clan, as people are being tested and it will then be more focused on NHing.

I doubt there are much pvmers that will be good enough for a test, though it could be an easy test.

Don't worry, Im gnna have the Very best nhers in my clan. You can pm me for a try out. (Im atm not at home tho, will be back in like 2 months).

We will be a singles + Multi clan. Mostly NHing obviously. If u have played thia since like 6-8 months ago or sumfin, You'll know Me, Yeezy, Nick and z7(or z75 cant remember). We were in a clan called NBK. UNDEFEATED, until i couldnt play for a long while and alot have Moved to a new clan. But like i said, Dw. I will get the best nhers in my clan. :)

OT: gl with this clan. It will be hella ruined tho since the "pvmers" will not help at all.

Goodluck with this bro , hardly no multi clans make it past 7 days.... Hopefully you can change that.

Goodluck with this bro , hardly no multi clans make it past 7 days.... Hopefully you can change that.

Get on KIK nignog.

All multi clans get cheeky and try to run their mouths so they either implode like Mason cc did or we close them like Spanx/Axis/the following 10 incarnations of that retarded cc

Hello, My name is m90. I am creating the clan "gg99-8".

This is a clan for multipk, pvming, pricechecks, help, and occasional giveaways.

Our clan is only for skillfull and loyal players, we will not tolerate any bsing or spying.

Ranks will be earned based on loyalty and skill.

All punishments are final.

All ranks can be revoked.

We hope you enjoy your stay in our conquering of the wilderness.

can I join ur clan, I like smaller clans compared to those bigass clans where everyone has no skill,

I would consider my self 8/10 in nhing I used to be one of the best nhers in 3 different servers but I retired and came back after a year I still have

a decent skill and I beat most noobs in nh, my one weakness is that I am not rich in this game so people with higher level gear can beat me.

my ingame username is tittyboyswag

can I join ur clan, I like smaller clans compared to those bigass clans where everyone has no skill,

I would consider my self 8/10 in nhing I used to be one of the best nhers in 3 different servers but I retired and came back after a year I still have

a decent skill and I beat most noobs in nh, my one weakness is that I am not rich in this game so people with higher level gear can beat me.

my ingame username is tittyboyswag

If you are a great NHER and you want to join The BEST nh clan, you should pm "z7"/"mourinho" for tryouts.