Bsouth

Bsouth Helper application

20 hours ago, Hash King said:

-1 never seen helping

Only thinks about his money not other ppl.

This makes me wonder if we might be in different time zones? However if you ever need help with game related questions and see me online, feel free to send me a pm about it and I’ll do my absolute best to help you out :)

I've seen you quite active in game, helping people but also just having fun, nhing, pking which I think is important as a helper that is helpful but no longer enjoy's playing the game is not really reaching his full potential in my opinion.

Other than that, from what I observed in the past (in yell, pm, hearing from other people), you have a good knowledge of the game, you set a goal and work to achieve it, not volatile at all (never seen you flame or react to flame bait or anything) and just in general you seem like a nice person that knows the rules of spk and has a fair grasp on how you would go about enforcing them in a way that keeps the community positive. To top this off I see you're in a timezone where I have seen in the past there can be a darkzone when it comes to mods being online so some extra support in this zone is also a welcome thing I think.

Overall summary: active, mature, knowledgeable, crucial timezone and with a plan to further improve spk

this results in a +1 from me, g and keep up the good workl! :)

• Like 1

Application is a bit hard on the eyes, i only see you help when other staff members are being active in yell idk if it's to grab attention but try to be more active there are a lot of people in help cc that could use more people that have time to help, so staying in elementals constantly you are missing out on helping a lot more people. For now its a no support from me.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:12 AM, Bread Unban said:

Application is a bit hard on the eyes, i only see you help when other staff members are being active in yell idk if it's to grab attention but try to be more active there are a lot of people in help cc that could use more people that have time to help, so staying in elementals constantly you are missing out on helping a lot more people. For now its a no support from me.

I understand your criticism, but I think it’s just a coincidence that it appears so. If you need any help feel free to pm me. Unfortunately I am not able to switch clans since I have devoted too much of my time and am not willing to sacrifice that. I hope you understand. 

Have a good day!

REALLY good with knowledge of the game. Also super helpful. Not a lot of people will go out of their ways to help other players when they can be playing for themselves. I can tell he wants nothing but to help with the spk community and help allow the server progress farther and grow

• Like 1

+1  Very helpful around the community and certainly derserves a position in the staff team... Thank you Bsouth for your service!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, violet11 said:

No vouch u scammed me in a risk fight before i dont trust you as a mod 

I have no idea what you talk about and not even sure if we ever spoken to each other. My theory is that you either mistaking me with someone or have intentions to create false rumors which is totally wrong and very immature. However If you have any problems with me, please feel free to leave a pm so we can discuss and hopefully solve it.

+1, helps everytime i ask an question!

always available, and there are too few staff members. tried to get in contact with 1 today, with Gooby being the only 1 being online, but he was afk. 

Edited by Gl death
  • Thanks 1

I've known Bsouth for a very long time, hes my main man for information, this guy always helps me out whenever i need it. I appreciate him more than you guys would ever know honestly. I would vouche for him again and again if i could - but he would be a great asset to the community.

• Thanks 1

No support, flamebaits alot and does fuckall if it comes to helping. He used to spam yell "pm for assistance", but he stopped doing that since he knew his chances were small to be promoted.

• Confused 1

No support, i've  talked to this guy before and he has a hard time understanding simple concepts.

• Confused 1

the guy is a nice dude helps me out alot i would highly recommend for position wont abuse his powers and his isn't a kunt.

and help alot of players on the server 

thats rlly need to promate to #helPer

hope u get it dude 

thanks.

• Thanks 1