Sign in to follow this  
lexlugar

Banned unfairly, This ones for you Kelltha

100% true Facts:

Me and another player who i wont mention out of respect were caught pk farming yesterday.  It wasent my idea first off it was my friends. I got 4 pk farm kills this other player got 25+. This other player is a super donator with 600+b and im a regular donator with less than 100b. We are both very kind a curious given the situation and knowing that we've both fucked up and that pk farming is a serious offense. What happens? i'm instantly banned and my buddy's account is still good to go. I make a new account and see him on playing freely. I'm then forced to make an appeal which i do explain that i was newer to the server & I've made much more money other methods and that this was a huge mistake. Nope denied, even though they looked into the logs and know exacly how many time that other player pk farmed and still they dont care

I guess that's how it goes on these private servers though, its sad that the facts are the last thing that are actually looked into when making a decision. Just wana put this out there for people to see because I would highly not recommend puting in irl money into this server if this is how the staff treat people who play after they have shown nothing but respect. I had a great experience with everyone on this server except for kelletha. Sorry you hate me bro I want nothing but love for you ❤️ 

Farwell spawnpk you were fun while you lasted

Server is corrupt and certain players get given warnings instead of punishments. The amount of rules i break repeatedly and i was only warned is rediculous.

• Confused 1

You were a respectful player but got banned? DISGUSTING!!! How dare they care you broke the rules! @Kellatha how DARE YOU do your job and keep the server running!?!

so your saying we should only give justice to poor players? @Doggy im confused at the message that was sent. "if you rich its ok if you break the rules" . Great server mentality....

i was honestly considering putting money from irl in but HAHA yeah no thanks

Me and another player who i wont mention out of respect were caught pk farming yesterday.

Bannable Offenses:

10: PK Farming

• Any form of PKP Farming (Paying for kills, killing yourself on a different PC/IP) is a serious offense.

Additional points:

• You were not punished unfairly, stop creating false impressions that a staff member mistreated you in some type of fashion.
  • While it may be true you were banned while your friend was not, this is not due to any favoritism or type of mistreatment, there are tons of circumstances that are involved when it comes to who gets a warning and who gets punished (a few examples being prior offenses, how you cooperate / behave when staff intervene, how blatant the farming was, etc)

I highly advise you wait the 28 day period for your appeal and try again, DO NOT create any more punishment threads or forum restrictions will apply and your appeal will never be accepted.

7: Punishment Threads (Forum-based)

• Making a thread about a previous Infraction/warning/ban in any section other than appeals will lead you to get further punishment.
  • If a staff member has punished you, it was for a reason. You can make ONE appeal, and ONE appeal only. If your appeal is declined, try again in two weeks.
  • If you feel a punishment placed upon you by a staff is unfair, private message another staff member and they'll help you out.
  • Any ban evading or posting elsewhere will result in a void of your appeal and further punishment. Ramifications are in place for a reason.

Seems like a justifiable punishment to me,

Therefore this thread is now locked.