Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

SpawnPK Knowledgebase: Untradables

A player had asked in the game if there was a list of Autokeep/Untradables..

7c3c6ebe75a1c116bea9c68f808d1f14.png

• While it may be true that a lot of this information is already covered, its scattered throughout many different subcategories.
  • I will not only make a thread for this, but i will also be pushing to have it added into the Knowledgebase with it's own unique category.

Advanced Guides

Autokeep/Untradable Items:

Dragon Defender (t) has the same stats as the flameburst defender and is autokeep + untradable

Bound Rune Pouch allows you to cast all spells without any rules and is autokeep + untradable

The Wilderness Cloak allows you to instantly teleport to Epic Bosses in the wilderness and gives decent range and mage bonuses

The Infernal Cape is the Best In Slot cape for Melee and offers a 10% drop rate bonus increase

Arvenic Defender is the best in slot defender in game - It can be obtained by putting the hilt (blood shard store) onto a Dragon Defender (t)

Royal Seed Pod: Eternal Glory effect (allows you to teleport 30 wilderness down) and is autokeep / untradable

09ba3ae8e67b455a4c0c63c4ec9853c0.png

ITEM ENCHANTMENT AUTOKEEPS:

Enchanted Gloves have a combination of Swift, Goliath, and Spellcaster glove stats and is autokeep/untradable

Enchanted Boots have a combination of Pegasian Boots, Primordial Boots, and Eternal Boots and is autokeep/untradable

Ring Of Vigour (i) has better stats than the normal ring of vigour (i) and is autokeep / untradable

98a203a33ab1b47670ad21502957a087.png

BOUNTY HUNTER STORE: 

Elite Void Armor: Slightly better than normal void and is autokeep / untradable

Cursed Obsidian Armor gives a unique smite effect and is autokeep/untradable with stats similar to bandos

Cursed Void armor is an upgraded version of void with additional defense bonuses and a smite effect.

Vengeance Skull allows you to cast the Vengeance spell without the use of Runes (useful when trying to save inventory space)

Magic Shortbow (i) is an upgraded version of the magic shortbow.

6cd07dd64596ab1c247ec598fc89759e.png

Certain items in the game can be attached to existing items to give additional stats/effects and becomes autokeep and untradable.

Ornament Kits:

Ornament kits can be purchased through other players, or by sacrificing blood shards into the blood fountain:

5e7e760dd8481594be75764e4d7cc818.png

Torture Ornament Kit: Gives your amulet of torture a new look and better defense stats - Autokeep + Untradable when upgraded

Occult Ornament Kit: Upgrades your occult necklace and gives it a new look with slightly better stats. - Autokeep + Untradable when upgraded

Anguish Ornament Kit: Upgrades your necklace of anguish and gives it a new look and slightly better stats. - Autokeep + Untradable when upgraded

0ea16fe516afe7c16e8896d90e0d6be7.png

BLOOD ITEMS:

Blood Whip: Slightly better stats than the abyssal whip

Blood Staff: Slightly better stats than the ancient staff

Blood Dark bow: Improved stats from the original dark bow Blood Crossbow - Improved Rune Crossbow variant with +13 Range strength

Blood Ring: Ring Of Recoil with increased damage and has stats of the Berserker Ring

**PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE THE IMBUED VERSION OF THESE RINGS IF YOU DIE WITH IT, SIMPLY SOAK A NEW ONE IN THE FOUNTAIN IF LOST**

Blood Seers Ring: Autokeep / Untradable Seers Ring with improved stats

Blood Archers Ring: Autokeep / Untradable Seers Ring with improved stats

Blood Berserker Ring: Autokeep / Untradable Seers Ring with improved stats

6b7b90466d69b4b235a7428f9a9a9bff.png

BLOOD SLAYER:

e2dd735561289016eaa1eac5e90d2004.png

• Vial Breaking Scroll: Teaches you how to break vials after consuming an entire potion (can be toggled on and off) [TIER 1]
  • Blood Slayer Gloves: Receive 5% more blood money from Blood Slayer Tasks when equipped [TIER 3]
  • Blood Slayer Ring: Receive 5% more blood money from Blood Slayer Tasks when equipped [TIER 5]
  • Blood Slayer Amulet: Receive 10% more blood money from Blood Slayer Tasks when equipped [TIER 10]
  • Blood Slayer Cape: Receive 5% more blood money from Blood Slayer Tasks when equipped [TIER 15]
  • Blood Slayer Hood: Receive 10% more blood money from Blood Slayer Tasks when equipped [TIER 15]
  • Blood Slayer Bow: Deal 10% more damage on Blood Slayer Targets (slightly better than Magic Shortbow (i) and can fire Dragon Arrows) [TIER 20]
  • Blood Slayer Staff: Deal 10% more damage on Blood Slayer Targets [TIER 20]
  • Blood Slayer Spear: Deal 10% more damage on Blood Slayer Targets [TIER 20]
  • Blood Slayer Book: Deal 10% more damage on Blood Slayer Targets [TIER 20]
  • Blood Slayer Accumulator: Receive 15% more blood money from slayer tasks (this accumulator will also match the best device you have on your account) [TIER 25]
  • Blood Relic: Attaches to a Fused Slayer Helmet to create a "Blood Slayer Helmet" - Receive 25% more blood money from tasks (autokeep / untradable) [TIER 30]

@PhenomenonYou could add elderblood ring to this list.

Suggestion: Tevin, have a go with elderblood ring and see what you think. Personally I think it's not worth the ~1.5T cost of the ring for the bonuses it gives. However, would appreciate your thoughts (perhaps a video - I think it'd provide good variety for you)

Thanks