Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Bugs to fix / things to add on Patch Notes

Dragon Sword

• Damage cap needs to be 45 for special attacks through prayer
  • Dragon Sword does not have proper poking animation with base hit (has a weird slash)
  • Make sure Dragon Sword ignores prayer for only one attack

Bug Fixes:

• Spawnable item "Wizard's Hat" (the black one) is wearable but does not appear on character's head
  • New (dusk) Mystic items do not have proper defensive stats (mystic armor).
  • Blood Slayer Items can be worn at 1 defense (despite giving 70+ defense item stats), needs to have a 70 defense requirement, weapons not included.
  • Fix protection value of the new imbued staves and the Byphytha Staff
  • Fix protection value of Dragon Sword
  • Fix Protection value of Dragonfire Ward
  • You can't search for an item in your bank and try to drag it to another tab (it ends up dragging a random item to your bank)
  • Make it so you when you search your bank, it automatically starts filtering out the items that match that keyword (or lettering) without pressing enter
  • Make it so when you put an item in your bank while under key-word searching it doesn't send you back to your bank: https://gyazo.com/01a7315cfa1a505159b5ac835358787d
  • Blood Slayer timer for PvM starts IMMEDIATELY after being assigned, make it so it's when you step into the wilderness
  • Granite Maul insta-spec into Anchor appears to be broken
  • Fix issue with projectiles (dragon knives for example) applying hits very late: https://gyazo.com/f42438151d19ce1ee067ed060c9c96ac this results in delayed onset of damage, making players unaware that damage has been dealt and they need to eat (in that gyazo i was 119 HP, if i got hit by the knives sooner i would've prayed range and ate back to 119, resulting in the 47 48 not killing me - Thanks Ryan ❤️ )
  • Considering all of the other new items that just came out have low protection values, i'd check out the Dark Mutagen.
  • Aggressive Bats at Mage Bank are attacking through the wall
  • Elder Maul, Frost & Lava Tentacle, Dragonwarhammer, Toxic Staff Of The Dead, G. Rapier all cannot slash the web (they need to be able to)
  • Death's Accomplice Perk Activates but does not deal the finishing blow like it promises.

Suggestions:

• Due to the fact that we now have decorative robes, Battle Robes, and Zuriels, we no longer need to make Elder Chaos Robes have ahrim (70 def) stats. Let's revert it back to 1 defense and give it proper OSRS stats so pures have something to wear for BIS magic.
  • Blood Slayer Bow is really difficult to obtain - Max ammunition needs to be Dragon Arrows rather than Rune due to the high rank you need to get to obtain it
  • Blood items give you additional blood money for completing tasks ... who's to say players won't just wear them at the END of the task and get additional BM? Make it so you get additional BM by the kill (both PvM and PvP) and buff the BM u get from it
  • Customizable Completionist Cape scroll - Requirements are Comp II and then make it really expensive in the blood synthesis pool
  • Hydra Pet + Ripper Demon Pet fusion - Reintroduce Ripper Demon some way, shape, or form (more hydra's are coming in as we speak)
  • Like 1

Cool suggestions and nice bug finds. I'd like to add some suggestions to this:

1. Add infernal stone to the blood synthesizer as a high valued item to get its price back to original and keep people motivated about wyrm
  2. Increase value of some nex sets and blood diamond store items in blood synth
  3. Remove the spec cap of Kharazi Maul as it is a unique weapon which is currently no longer available.
  4. Ethereal contest!

Well i'm going to add my 2 cents in because I feel like this may be the only suggestion from the suggestion tab that will get implemented so I just want to feel like I accomplished something by being on the bandwagon of a person who wins. +1

9 minutes ago, krazyk03r said:

Well i'm going to add my 2 cents in because I feel like this may be the only suggestion from the suggestion tab that will get implemented so I just want to feel like I accomplished something by being on the bandwagon of a person who wins. +1

I forwarded Ian's suggestions as well. He had a lot of good ones :D 

9 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I forwarded Ian's suggestions as well. He had a lot of good ones :D 

❤️