Sign in to follow this  
Cyclone

Staff Application- Cyclone

1. Desired staff position: Game Administrator or Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Rye

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5+

6. Why you should receive the postion: I have been playing SpawnPk for a while now and am thrilled with my game experience, It has phenomenal work put into it and a lot of potential to be the best, I think I should receive the position for the reason being that I have a lot of experience as I've been playing runescape for 10 years I am active in game and very friendly, I also am a good candidate for the postion because I have a lot of experience being in a staff position as I was a Global and in game Administrator on the server Fire-Pk.

If you have any more questions feel free to Pm me in game or send me a message on forum as I will get back to you as soon as possible- Rye M

Flames all the time, awful choice for staff. Also has the worst grammar going, very unprofessional! This noob has only been on the server for about 3 days anyway, far too new

I think the owner would like players on his server than to have you banning them all. You start trolling/flaming people then get a reaction and make out its their fault. Personally you deserve everything you get. No support