Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Hybrid | NH Event.

Any helm, this allows for a lot of Overpowered things.

Why not just have, ONLY SPAWNABLES, except for claws and ags, and no DFS. - Which is perfectly reasonable and probably the best way to go.

People will be saying, oh can i have d defender, hey can i use blood crown, what about comp cape? What about flasks? It will be annoying to deal with and possibly lead to unfairmess.

Keep it simple, spawnables only, NO combat potions, NO blood rings or any other rings. No goliath gloves.

No DFS.

With the exception of allowing claws and ags. In my opinion

Don't worry about this. Like i said, i'll make a "table" of everyone who are participating and i will make sure EVERYONE will know WHEN and vs who they will have to fight. These who agreed to risk something, Thats up to them. BUT, THEY WILL HAVE TO MATCH GEARS EXACTLY.

RULES

________

- No OP weps such as korasi ele weps ballista etc

- No dding.

- If you died, Dont go back in.

- DO NOT PJ.

- MUST HAVE THE SAME GEAR AS THE OTHER.

What gear we're using:

Ahrims, Karils / Dhide, ANCIENT STAFF OR MASTER WAND, Mage's Book, CRYSTAL SHIELD (since donors can dfs spec, we will not use dfs), Torags/Veracs/Guthans (w.e u want as long as its not op melee armor such as bandos vesta dharok etc) And any helm except SERPS, Regular Whip (no tent or blood whip etc), Rune c'bow (no blood cbow/ACB/CCB etc.).

I had a question about some of the gear, it is stated that no blood whips or blood cbow but it doesn't say no blood staff. does this mean it's allowed? Also it is stated that DDing isn't allowed, how about DD no Poison? I just don't want to be DQ'ed for something not being stated. If I missed something I apologize but I just wanted to be clear on the ruling. Thanks.

Whoever dd's is getting jailed. (Reason; Abusing event)

No blood whip, bows or staffs allowed.

NO serps Inclusing tanz and magma.

No OP weapons such as bc axe, korasi, bc hc ele staff/bow, zbow, 3a bow and such. We keep it spawnables.

But as i mentioned before, IF BOTH THE PLAYERS AGREED TO RISK, THATA UP TO THEM. BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW WHAT THEY RISK SO THEY HAVE THE SAME VALUE RISK.

Also it is stated that DDing isn't allowed, how about DD no Poison? I just don't want to be DQ'ed for something not being stated. If I missed something I apologize but I just wanted to be clear on the ruling. Thanks.

dd'ing isn't anything to do with a dragon dagger.... its death dotting and that's when someone comes and stands on someone during the fight....

also if you cant use acb or staff of the dead or other cheap shit like chaotics unless agreed upon to risk the same items. Why not lower the bar and force it all be spawn gear with a 55 defence cap for all gear and mandatory dragon spec weapon (excluding the warhammer) I mean isn't this supposed to be about skill? so the gear would be narrowed down to:

"regular whip, rune cbow, ancient staff or master wand, rune equipment, barb assault gear (torso, fighter hat), black d'hides, mystic, daggannoth kings gear/equipment, firecape, mage arena cape, rune pouch" rune pouch would offer 2 more food to people who use.

BpNQqeX.pngvXTjZi7.pngbr0h1iy.png

And to bring up the whole donor advantage with inventory setups would mean either donors would have to hand out flasks and rocktails or the donors would be using mantas and regular 4 dose potions.

Edited by plox
attachments

dd'ing isn't anything to do with a dragon dagger.... its death dotting and that's when someone comes and stands on someone during the fight....

also if you cant use acb or staff of the dead or other cheap shit like chaotics unless agreed upon to risk the same items. Why not lower the bar and force it all be spawn gear with a 55 defence cap for all gear and mandatory dragon spec weapon (excluding the warhammer) I mean isn't this supposed to be about skill? so the gear would be narrowed down to:

"regular whip, rune cbow, ancient staff or master wand, rune equipment, barb assault gear (torso, fighter hat), black d'hides, mystic, daggannoth kings gear/equipment, firecape, mage arena cape, rune pouch" rune pouch would offer 2 more food to people who use.

BpNQqeX.pngvXTjZi7.pngbr0h1iy.png

And to bring up the whole donor advantage with inventory setups would mean either donors would have to hand out flasks and rocktails or the donors would be using mantas and regular 4 dose potions.

Very good idea.

I agree and I think we should refer to your post when restricting people.

Maybe pon ya body could put that picture on his first post of this thread, I really like the idea.

However not everyone has a rune pouch.

Editted the topic.

Thanks plox, Seems interesting. Just the rune pouch shouldnt be used either Cuz not every1 has it :/

Editted the topic.

Thanks plox, Seems interesting. Just the rune pouch shouldnt be used either Cuz not every1 has it :/

Nice, i'm glad you agree with the idea, i think it will make everything more fun.

Editted the topic.

The reason I added rune pouch to the equipment cause it is only 2 spots being freed up which can be used to pots or food But I am glad you guys liked my Idea for the gear recommendations.

UPDATE:

THE EVENT WILL START TOMORROW!

NOTE; Please make sure even if you ain't a nher, to participate.

I hosted this just have some fun with the NH activity. Ofcourse the winner will get something, But yeah.. Don't take the "Nhing" part too serious. (Even if you are not a nher, just come and slap these bois) :P