Goobymunch

Jorik FU cc

1 minute ago, Nosepilicker said:

and u call them pixel hungry? wtf is wrong with you l0l0l that pic right there clearly shows how pixel hungry and desperate you are l0l

Please consider reading what I said to hooke and gooby already (we don’t keep any of it outselves shortly said lmao)

2 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Hooke we don’t keep that money ourselves man, why are you even flamebaiting on here lmfao, that fee is meant for a big dropparty for all the actual loyal members in the cc, me and ascendency planned it out already

if we're talking about the same Ascendency, I don't believe you l0l.

he doesn't have a big enough brain to plan that out zzzzzzzz

https://gyazo.com/54c4b8fc41068a30f93fb45ec7213ea4

http://prntscr.com/mfsn5d

Not naming any names but while i was a general in elementals some of the mods had 100% intention to keep the entry fee for vigilantes members.

20 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

Not naming any names but while i was a general in elementals some of the mods had 100% intention to keep the entry fee for vigilantes members.

None of any of the official clan fees were ever in possesion of any clan mod, only the owners. We have screenshots of every single item or amount given. We only gave them the option to vote for whether we should ask clan fees or not, keeping it for themselves was never an option.

Edited by _Jorik_

Just now, _Jorik_ said:

None of any of the official clan fees were ever in possesion of any clan mod, only the owners. We have screenshots of every single item or amount given

I'm just saying what i saw jorik, there was intention behind some of the mods in your cc

1 minute ago, lzerraptorz said:

I'm just saying what i saw jorik, there was intention behind some of the mods in your cc

Yeah respectable objective but the option of keep it for themselves was non existent

39 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

Thats what you believe jorik, but theres alot that slides past you trust me.

I obviously can’t control everything regarding that you’re right about it but if people used their mind they’d consider contacting the actual owners of a clan and not just give out stuff to anyone who says they’re a cc mod and you’d be able to join if you give a fee

Idk the amount of times people contacted me about wanted to join even now im banned from cc. If i really wanted i could scam lots by asking for 5b or more off ea person who pms me. Most people assume gold star = owner/ co-owner

Not gonna lie, if I can slap Gooby at kraken and chance Hooke 300 times (got gifs btw Avon#7697 if u wanna see hooke get chanced 300 times but broken spk saves him) then Jorik would slap both of u combined LOOOL no hate tho just banter

P.S Nosepilicker does not nh 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Max Avon said:

Not gonna lie, if I can slap Gooby at kraken and chance Hooke 300 times (got gifs btw Avon#7697 if u wanna see hooke get chanced 300 times but broken spk saves him) then Jorik would slap both of u combined LOOOL no hate tho just banter

P.S Nosepilicker does not nh 

Keep sitting melee pray at 90 hp and spec tab like a dog.

UduSjEA.png

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, _Jorik_ said:

Hooke we don’t keep that money ourselves man, why are you even flamebaiting on here lmfao, that fee is meant for a big dropparty for all the actual loyal members in the cc, me and ascendency planned it out already

That's a lie an you know it.

Ascendency said he was using the money for his youtube channel giveaway just so he could get more than his mother watching the videos.

You also offered me general rank for 100bil over Discord so I didn't have evidence of you saying it.

5 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Ascendency said he was using the money for his youtube channel giveaway just so he could get more than his mother watching the videos.

You also offered me general rank for 100bil over Discord so I didn't have evidence of you saying it.

It’s the truth and ur a fucking retard lying ur ass off idiot let’s face it, we literally made an alt just to keep all the clan fees on 

15 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

It’s the truth and ur a fucking retard lying ur ass off idiot let’s face it, we literally made an alt just to keep all the clan fees on 

Why are you swearing? Do you think it gets your point across better? 

Are you still going to pay this weeks fee for me to stay quiet?

EDIT: I guess not..

2cc39fdd0b.png

Edited by Purdue

39 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Why are you swearing? Do you think it gets your point across better? 

Are you still going to pay this weeks fee for me to stay quiet?

EDIT: I guess not..

2cc39fdd0b.png

You make 0 sense clueless dog, you lie and never have proof of anything just because it’s clear you lie dumb retard, ur still furious and can’t sleep at night for being kicked out of your first multi clan if u have to act like that

1 minute ago, _Jorik_ said:

You make 0 sense clueless dog, you lie and never have proof of anything just because it’s clear you lie dumb retard, ur still furious and can’t sleep at night for being kicked out of your first multi clan if u have to act like that

Ascendency had to get me muted becasue he didn't want to pay this weeks fee.

Just now, Purdue said:

Ascendency had to get me muted becasue he didn't want to pay this weeks fee.

Here we go again, you keep lying like you believe your own lies

@Ascendency @Kellatha kids a retard should just ban him from forums too

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, _Jorik_ said:

Here we go again, you keep lying like you believe your own lies

@Ascendency @Kellatha kids a retard should just ban him from forums too

You're swearing again. Stop that.

Jorik's cc "Elementals" AKA Shitmentals. 

RIP

049552c964.png

When he realised that I would put i up on fourms.

cfc83ac74a.png

Edited by Purdue

11 hours ago, Purdue said:

Jorik's cc "Elementals" AKA Shitmentals. 

RIP

049552c964.png

When he realised that I would put i up on fourms.

cfc83ac74a.png

You’re suiciding and teleblocking everyone at magebank and spamming my pms on alts with bullshit, kid ur the definition of annoying lmao, we cleared ur cc yday x3 and u kept suiciding random keep baiting my name for attention

15 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

You’re suiciding and teleblocking everyone at magebank and spamming my pms on alts with bullshit, kid ur the definition of annoying lmao, we cleared ur cc yday x3 and u kept suiciding random keep baiting my name for attention

A suiciding ragger on a 32 ks that just pked 20bil?

You didn't clear squat. You clearly just ignored 3li when he asked you to come back after we cleared you.

I'll do up your receipt for the 100bil you gave me to get off you just so I don't take your ks from you.

526852ccc3.png

On 2/7/2019 at 6:37 AM, Purdue said:

? I am one of the people jorik and ascend were asking for 10b from and you and i spent nearly 2 hours on discord with them trying to talk it out, at no point did ascend mention using it for his videos so i dont know why youre lying.

4 hours ago, Purdue said:

You didn't clear squat. You clearly just ignored 3li when he asked you to come back after we cleared you.

I'll do up your receipt for the 100bil you gave me to get off you just so I don't take your ks from you.

526852ccc3.png

Thats a kill pic of Harp, a player who hasnt been on for a month. Next time include the name.
Why would jorik pay you 100b to not take his killstreak when you can check the hiscores and see that he had 830+ killstreak? 

Edited by telescope

8 hours ago, Purdue said:

526852ccc3.png

Once again, you are lying and avoiding to riskfight me as well as 3li w3ka, this is desperately behaviour of you purdue, you used to suck me off in elementals

10 hours ago, telescope said:

? I am one of the people jorik and ascend were asking for 10b from and you and i spent nearly 2 hours on discord with them trying to talk it out, at no point did ascend mention using it for his videos so i dont know why youre lying.

Thats a kill pic of Harp, a player who hasnt been on for a month. Next time include the name.
Why would jorik pay you 100b to not take his killstreak when you can check the hiscores and see that he had 830+ killstreak? 

Pipe down, you don't know shit. I said I would be nice to Primal Maul and not include his name.

8c40d670b6.png