Sign in to follow this  
Purdue

Elementals Extortion

Elementals the third biggest cc in the game have decided that a 10bil fee is to be introduced for members that they feel they can extort. The first of trial run of this new money gathering method for Jorik and Ascendency was unsuccessful.

They gave two options.

Option 1- Pay 10bil to Jorik or Ascendency

Option 2- Be banned from Elementals

After 2 hours discussion with Jorik and Ascendency over Discord, option 2 was selected. 

Reasons for the selection of option 2

Ascendency ends every sentence with the N-word, which is horrible to listen to and frankly living in such a forward thinking country,

I find it frightening that such language is acceptable

Ascendency "Bro, I say ***** to all my hommies irl"

Joirk's voice is like sandpaper on my ears, I wish he would have stayed muted for a longer duration.

Previous Elementals extortion

5d861dc25a.jpg

But Jorik, Loan me 10bil so I can stay in elementals?? plzzzz

a8a6aa6025.png

12e92356f7.png

Cya Elementals, It was fun killing you

42b202b927.png

Cya The Beast 55's 225 killstreak

aabdcb75ba.png

e33fff576d.png

Edited by Purdue

45 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Elementals the third biggest cc in the game have decided that a 10bil fee is to be introduced for members that they feel they can extort. The first of trial run of this new money gathering method for Jorik and Ascendency was unsuccessful.

They gave two options.

Option 1- Pay 10bil to Jorik or Ascendency

Option 2- Be banned from Elementals

After 2 hours discussion with Jorik and Ascendency over Discord, option 2 was selected. 

Reasons for the selection of option 2

Ascendency ends every sentence with the N-word, which is horrible to listen to and frankly living in such a forward thinking country,

I find it frightening that such language is acceptable

Ascendency "Bro, I say ***** to all my hommies irl"

Joirk's voice is like sandpaper on my ears, I wish he would have stayed muted for a longer duration.

Previous Elementals extortion

5d861dc25a.jpg

But Jorik, Loan me 10bil so I can stay in elementals?? plzzzz

a8a6aa6025.png

12e92356f7.png

Cya Elementals, It was fun killing you

42b202b927.png

Cya The Beast 55's 225 killstreak

aabdcb75ba.png

e33fff576d.png

Don't mind ascendency, hes literally trashtalking all kids which are in his way.

Unfortunate it doesn't work out for him dickriding, and gets cleared from singles...

This is exactly why we were planning to let you pay a fee from the start LOL, thanks for proving my point once again with your fake ass personality and acting like a down kid of 12 year olds because you had to pay 1/100th of your bank for a cc giveaway to redeem yourself for being an absolute idiot for weeks towards whole elementals have fun in your open cc full of pakis with 3li w3ka mcpeanutbrain as your leader that you can suck off for a rank instead of me lmfao

Edited by _Jorik_

3 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

This is exactly why we were planning to let you pay a fee from the start LOL, thanks for proving my point once again with your fake ass personality and acting like a down kid of 12 year olds because you had to pay 1/100th of your bank for a cc giveaway to redeem yourself for being an absolute idiot for weeks towards whole elementals have fun in your open cc full of pakis with 3li w3ka mcpeanutbrain as your leader that you can suck off for a rank instead of me lmfao

Jorik, Elemenatals does not deserve to get a fee from me, or from anyone. Jorik, I am sorry to inform you that SPK is a game and I play the game unlike some who believe it is real life.

I had just come home from 10 hours work and I did not want to listen to you and Ascendency, who do not know what it feels like to have to work 10 hours, infact work all.

I redeemed myself over the previous 2 weeks when I carried Elementals through all the wars racking up a 112 ks.

Anyway, I enjoyed killing you all today.

Best of luck trying to extort money from others.

Edited by Purdue

16 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Jorik, Elemenatals does not deserve to get a fee from me, or from anyone. Jorik, I am sorry to inform you that SPK is a game and I play the game unlike some who believe it is real life.

I had just come home from 10 hours work and I did not want to listen to you and Ascendency, who do not know what it feels like to have to work 10 hours, infact work all.

I redeemed myself over the previous 2 weeks when I carried Elementals through all the wars racking up a 112 ks.

Anyway, I enjoyed killing you all today.

Best of luck trying to extort money from others.

Enjoy cali random

5 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Enjoy cali random

Great response.

Fortunately, where it counts, I am not a random unlike yourself.

I guess the comment about you not having a job really hit you hard but hey atleast you have a job of some description running elementals right??

Edited by Purdue