Sign in to follow this  
get slapt

Farewell lads. Get slapt out.

Its been good fun playing this server, but my time here is done. I have moved onto another server which those of you who know me will know about. 

Here's a few reasons why i quit

- Dead wilderness after seasonal events. Since stepping into edge for me = ragging/getting ragged, the only other content i could enjoy was deep wilderness. However, the clan i was in became too toxic for me and i decided to leave. I also was unable to join other clans due to the drama that i had been involved in. The combination of being solo against large numbers, dead wilderness, and already obtaining 150 killstreak, it was no longer fun for me to deep wild pk as it consists of only pvmers or clans.

- Ragging being allowed at edge.  Yes, i know i was one of the raggers however i became a ragger due to 1 guy ragging me for rushing him, except he did it every day for several hours. It was my way of fighting back and it became addictive. It is purely toxic to allow ragging. The main reasons why it probably wont ever be changed is because people often claim it helps fight back against toxic players and rushers. However, if you observe how other servers enforce an anti ragging rule, you will find that rushers are not allowed to use protect prayers; and toxicity is against the rules on here already.

Before i began ragging, i had an edge pking alt however this got exposed to my raggers and i am now forced to rag for the entirity of my time on this server or quit, so i have decided to quit.

There are a few people i would like to mention who made my time on this server great and heres why:

- Milflover: If you ever find yourself reading this brother, it would be great to have contact with you again :) You and i had so much fun fighting each other for a couple hours every day with crazy shit and always giving it back. It has been an honor to use your death pet and frost tent since you have quit, you will do well in life as you already have been :) I hope they fix the bug that caused you to lose berserker pet :/

- Psilv: was always kind to me and gave me half of his split twice when the generals claimed i did no work. He also was fun to pk with and inspired a combo that i enjoyed for a while.

- Virgin741: It was fun breaking peoples venge with you with teleblocks, allthough we did have some drama, we got over it pretty quick.

- I make life: We had a lot of good times but also a lot of bad ones. I wont forget you though, you taught me so much about this game and it was a good ride pking with your clans for a solid 2 months. You will continue to do well as a leader and i hope you can find it in yourself to be kinder to your members :)

- Tittysuck15: lmfaooo what can i say, ragging with you was fun at first but in the end it just sucked ass... Would have been nice to edge pk instead of ragging for 16 hours a day. All shit talking aside, you were a funny guy at times and good at what you do. It wouldnt surprise me if you have the screenshot you took saved as your desktop image ;)

Another great reason ragging inside edgeville should be removed completely. There are very little reasons why it should be allowed and a whole lot of reasons why it should never be allowed.

Spawnpk needs to come to terms that this is a universal RSPS custom that doesn't allow ragging, period. ESPECIALLY at Edgeville.. 

Farewell.

12 hours ago, get slapt said:

this got exposed to my raggers and i am now forced to rag for the entirity of my time on this server or quit, so i have decided to quit.

That victimised huh?

• Haha 2

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:13 AM, Tittysuck15 said:

@Hellspawn is next

Hellspawn is some moron, he kept piping up dispite nobody talking to him .

PS: I love that sig, it sums up Telescope.

4 hours ago, Purdue said:

Hellspawn is some moron, he kept piping up dispite nobody talking to him .

PS: I love that sig, it sums up Telescope.

Why are u still replying to this topic nolife piece of shit

On 1/16/2019 at 6:46 PM, get slapt said:

It is purely toxic to allow ragging.

You're one to talk about ragging be toxic. You started to rag me because you didn't like the gear I used to pk and for me suggesting to nerf Korasi on the forums when it was completely overpowered. Good riddance one less malignant tumor on the server. 

8 hours ago, Ian said:

You're one to talk about ragging be toxic. You started to rag me because you didn't like the gear I used to pk and for me suggesting to nerf Korasi on the forums when it was completely overpowered. Good riddance one less malignant tumor on the server. 

Ian u don’t know how to pk with zbow to op spec weapon combo be honest 

22 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Why are u still replying to this topic nolife piece of shit

You should be in school or at work so pipe down.

15 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Ian u don’t know how to pk with zbow to op spec weapon combo be honest 

That's my favorite combo but I was brought up on this server doing welfare vesta ags / claw risk fighting. In edgville if you don't use something OP you don't profit simple 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ian said:

That's my favorite combo but I was brought up on this server doing welfare vesta ags / claw risk fighting. In edgville if you don't use something OP you don't profit simple 

U want the rm?

4 hours ago, telescope said:

U want the rm?

Tells me I don't know how to pk then lies and says im talking shit. 

On 2/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, Ian said:

23 minutes ago, Ian said:

Tells me I don't know how to pk then lies and says im talking shit.