WaveStackz

Wave Stackz Youtuber App

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber Rank

2. Your Name: Christopher

3. Your age: 15

4. Your Location: VA

5. Average amout of gameplay hours: 2-8 On-stream, 1-3 off-stream | depending on internet behavior ( but I always try my best to get a stream/vid out)

6. Why should you recieve the position: Well, I have been playing this server for 1+ years and streamed on this server for 1+ years, video on channel feed as proof. I always get a pretty good amount of views and feel as if I bring a few people in the server. If I had the rank I could grow as a youtuber and attract more players to join this server. I have over 100+ SpawnPk videos, 10k+ views, and 315 subscribers. Thank you for reading this, YouTube Link Below!

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/ThaWaveZ

IMO, i think you deserve the youtuber rank, first of all you have multiple videos on the server its self, you stream constantly, and you have a averagely large fan base for a rsps youtuber. i feel as if you could bring new players aswell.

sincerely, takashi69

Yay, does not meet the minimum requirements, but give him youtuber rank? xD Legit kid above me got paid to post that stuff, if the ranks were given away so easily, everyone would be a youtuber now. Grow up kids.

• Like 1