Be Zerkkk

Be Zerkkk's Support Application!

title.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening where you are in the world and thanks for coming to my Support Application :)

spacer.png
about-me.png

My name is Dom, I'm 26 years old and live in the Cotswolds, Cheltenham, England. I am married and have just purchased my first home! I have many hobbies in real life, I used to play cricket at domestic level but now I just play as a hobby, along with Football & Golf. Fun fact: I have over 150 pairs of trainers (sneakers for you Americans!) the wife loves them... ;). I work as a manager for an industrial lubrication systems company (yeah, you read that correctly..) My Runescape history is quite large, so i'll keep it down to a shorter version! My accounts Dom47 & Evil Swordzz, started out being an East Dragon account being a member in Exiled, some good friends of mine then decided to create Team Corruption (2004/5?) and invited me to join. During this period we absolutely decimated East Drags and were untouchable. Eventually it got boring as Team Corruption had no competition and Team Brutality was born, this is where I would then stay until the end of Runescape career, sub 8/9 years later, going through all the Bounty Hunter & Multi stages. I also had a stint in F2P as a member of VR (Violent Resolution) which I absolutely loved. 

spacer.png

ingame.png

I have been consistently playing SpawnPK for around 2 years, I have covered probably all of the areas of the game, but the main focus I have is PVP. My playtime varies, sometimes I am away with work across Europe, however it is rare. I generally try to aim for around 3/4 hours a day to catch up with friends and have a little 'mess' around. You can always catch me in the Help CC as I stay in there as long as I am online helping out when needed and my Private is always on if you require any direct assistance, I try my best to help out as best as I can even if it is giving you newcomers an AGS or two!

spacer.png

futuregoals.png

I have seen many vast changes over the time I have played SpawnPK, and I can honestly say they have all been for the better. My general idea for SpawnPK going forward is too make it the best possible server and friendliest place to be. Because of the GMT timezone I play in, it is very rare that I see many staff online and I often see things which shouldn't be tolerated and it is quite frustrating! Another thing would be to look to increase the player count, as this is beneficial for everyone associated with the server.  I do not have any real RSPS staff server experience, I am generally just a good people person & manager and I feel that I am very approachable. 

spacer.png

other.png

I'd just like to thank you for getting this far if you have. I appreciate your time and would also appreciate any feedback you have for me (please be nice!). I know it is apparent that I do not have much forum activity but please do let this put you off, I'm actively trying to improve this starting instantly. 

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my application, take care and have fun everyone! I look forward to getting to know more of you guys!

bezerkkk.png

Edited by Be Zerkkk

+1, I know Dom as a guy who's always helpfull! Always in for some banter and just a chil dude to talk with. Furthermore, I think with his strong sense for justice he would make a fine helper!

Edited by i swagger i
Type error

I personally support this. Be zerkkk has always been a friendly player and i can't say i've seen any negatives. As far as "qualifications" i believe all are met. (I've also heard he can give you an awesome Kebab recommendation) Look forward to seeing how this progresses!

On 1/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, i swagger i said:

+1, I know Dom as a guy who's always helpfull! Always in for some banter and just a chil dude to talk with. Furthermore, I think with his strong sense for justice he would make a fine helper!

On 1/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, Bowflexxx said:

I personally support this. Be zerkkk has always been a friendly player and i can't say i've seen any negatives. As far as "qualifications" i believe all are met. (I've also heard he can give you an awesome Kebab recommendation) Look forward to seeing how this progresses!

Appreciate the input both. Thank-you :).

Be Zerkkk,

My encounter with this kind hearted soul was amazing.

short story kept short, this is a great dude with is heart at the right place, very helpful. 
and for sure he made my experience until this point a very pleasant one!

10/10 moderator score according to me. 
Best regards.

23 minutes ago, PsychonautLsd said:

Be Zerkkk,

My encounter with this kind hearted soul was amazing.

short story kept short, this is a great dude with is heart at the right place, very helpful. 
and for sure he made my experience until this point a very pleasant one!

10/10 moderator score according to me. 
Best regards.

Haha, your kind words are appreciated. 

Enjoy the server, you know where I am if you need any further help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GGG No Log GGG said:

Rather Not lmfao id rather See myself AS staff then you.

Clearly a troll account, if you don’t have anything constructive to say please keep it to yourself. 😊

I guess if you want good input, you do a drop party, thats how Zerk got his good input above.

1 hour ago, Purdue said:

I guess if you want good input, you do a drop party, thats how Zerk got his good input above.

Not really sure how you've come to that conclusion, I did a giveaway last night yet all of the posts you have referenced are from the start of the week? Nobody who was at my giveaway has posted on this thread.. 🤨