Ryan

[December 30th, 2018] SpawnPK Item Library, and much more!

Next update ETA
January 9th, 2018

PtuPF6j.png

Content updates:

• SpawnPK item library
    • With this new system, players will now be able to learn about the variety of SpawnPK's custom items!
      • To access it, simply click the orb above the knowledgebase orb, or type ::items
    • Information that item library articles include:
      • Where/how to obtain the item
      • Effects and bonuses of the item
      • Special attack of the item (if it's a spec weapon)
      • The level requirements of the item
      • If the item is tradeable
      • If the item is stackable
    • You can use the search button feature to narrow down guides to a specific item
    • The "preview equipment bonus" button can be clicked to view the combined bonuses of a given item set
    • There are also some max range/magic/melee best in slot guides included in the library!
    • We plan to extend this in the near future, adding missing items and improving organization if necessary
      • Feel free to submit feedback on improvements and additions you'd like to see added to the library!
  • Blood money
    • Blood statuettes
      • You can now test your luck at the enchantment chest, and transmute blood money into blood statuettes!
      • This enchantment costs 500 blood money for a 25% success rate
      • The Archaeologist blood perk gold bonuses are functional for the statuettes received!
    • Monster drops
      • Blood money drops have been removed from some non-wilderness bosses (Abyssal sire, Zulrah)
      • To compensate, there is now a common chance (1/25-1/20) to receive larger coin stacks (25-30M)
  • Holy corporeal beast pet
    • This latest fusion pet has been given an additional effect!
    • Similar to other "holy" fusions, the holy corporeal beast now removes 1/6 of damage dealt from your opponent's prayer points
  • Anti-macro system
    • We've implemented a new system to combat against the recent influx of macro usages!
    • The staff team have also been given some new tools to help investigate and enforce against these rule breakers
  • Duel arena improvements
    • Improved the PID system for players in the duel arena!
    • There's now a common chance for dueler PIDs to swap/randomize when the duel begins
      • This is opposed to the previous system, where player PIDs only globally changed every 20-40 seconds
      • The result of this should be less consistent "one-sided" PID scenarios
  • Death protection values
    • Improved death protection values for the following items:
      • Kharazi maul
      • Kharazi waraxe
      • Skotizo bow
      • Skotizo staff
  • Crystal halberd
    • Set special attack damage cap to 40-40 (80)
  • Prayer tab fixes
    • Fixed a bug with eagle eye and mystic might glow positions when using the prayer swap toggle
  • Graphics
    • Fixed an issue with dark ankou causing players to turn invisible with certain item combinations
    • Fixed an issue with the dark ankou hat bugging the infernal capes
    • Improved the aesthetic of dark ankou
  • Like 1

Hello,

Nice Updates Ryan that's very good for new players (and old)

2) I'd like to tell You that You have to choose a lot of players to be a staff member,

because We find 0 online at the most time

Great uptades but now please take care of the account pin recoveries, people have been waiting 8 Days+ with no staff help. Feel free to start with mine first! Username: Ask me out

The Item Library is a great idea, but please for the love of God add the pets (including fused, epic, regular, etc.) to the item library. There are so many pets in game, new players find this daunting. I've been playing for a long while and still don't know all of them.

Also ty for blood money sink.

1 hour ago, Cyclop said:

The Item Library is a great idea, but please for the love of God add the pets (including fused, epic, regular, etc.) to the item library. There are so many pets in game, new players find this daunting. I've been playing for a long while and still don't know all of them.

Also ty for blood money sink.

There's a topic that covers most. If i could edit it to add the newest ones i'd do so. This topic should let you familiarize yourself with most of the pets in game: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5900-official-guide-on-every-skill-completionist-cape-and-pet-in-game/

Decent update,

Improvements on the loadout system would be amazing, and the Korasi is still far too over powered. Good cap on the halberd that was way too OP on pures (probably still is)

Also taking some advice remove blood money from safe-zone PvM monsters is good but I don't think it should be PvM obtainable period. 

Edited by Ian

3 hours ago, Ian said:

Decent update,

Improvements on the loadout system would be amazing, and the Korasi is still far too over powered. Good cap on the halberd that was way too OP on pures (probably still is)

Also taking some advice remove blood money from safe-zone PvM monsters is good but I don't think it should be PvM obtainable period. 

Korasi is not over powered.

On 12/30/2018 at 9:45 PM, get slapt said:

Korasi is not over powered.

Wow ragged for that statement