Falcon

First donation didn't go through

Donated $10, didn't go through (I think because the paypal site was kind of buggy; was saying something about cookies and it might not have included some information maybe?)

Did $30 after that and the $30 worked but the $10 didn't.

Should be from 'Smartcell' It's a business verified Paypal.

Thanks,

To whom ever it may concern.

Edit: Was also wondering if you would accept Bitcoin, Gift cards, or 07 RSGP as donation

Edited by Falcon

If the funds for the invalid payment were removed from your account, please provide me with the PayPal transaction ID (you could do this via forum PM if you'd like it to remain private). I'm sorry to hear about this convenience, hopefully we can get it sorted ASAP!

And aside from PayPal we also accept 07 RS GP, which you would need to contact me or an administrator for.

Thank you!

If the funds for the invalid payment were removed from your account, please provide me with the PayPal transaction ID (you could do this via forum PM if you'd like it to remain private). I'm sorry to hear about this convenience, hopefully we can get it sorted ASAP!

And aside from PayPal we also accept 07 RS GP, which you would need to contact me or an administrator for.

Thank you!

PM'd you, thanks again :P