Sign in to follow this  
MakemestaffLOL

Get more mods to handle kill farmers

My reports literally don't get taken care of for days, if weeks. With actual video evidence. Do you realize I single handedly changed cursed kits to go back up 10b just by catching this same guy repeatedly and "reporting" him or pming staff that is online (which often times they aren't). So should I give up and watch pking rewards completely fall in price as some abuser continually laughs in the face of spk? 

oh here's another suggestion: STAFF ACTUALLY CHECK REPORTS

Edit: might as well show one vid to thw public https://youtu.be/HvBhWXt9mGs

Edited by MakemestaffLOL

I can ensure you every single report or topic is read. Creating extra topics about this and ranting all over the forums will push it even further away.... Mods are doing this for fun and are not payed as other 24/7 customer reports. Give them some time.

Regards,
JP

25 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

I can ensure you every single report or topic is read. Creating extra topics about this and ranting all over the forums will push it even further away.... Mods are doing this for fun and are not payed as other 24/7 customer reports. Give them some time.

Regards,
JP

Come back my son 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

Regards,
JP

All mods r inactive af, and not even considering to enter the wilderness once 

Except for Ascendency tho.

21 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

Regards,
JP

4 days later

Please, go on. Reported 2 of these specific accs 4 days ago. I think I'll just sit around and watch emblem rewards go down, incentive to pk go down, and spawnpk can be spawnpvm then.