SmallPeckerKid

Ragging

Should ragging stay allowed?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should ragging stay allowed?

• Yes
    • No

I've been playing for a few years off / on. Posting this anonymously. Simple poll, should ragging be allowed on the server?

I agree it has both upsides and downsides, but rag clans perming players seems to be a good way to ruin the community and make players quit. 

Anyway lets keep this a friendly debate, comment opinions below. Poll is anonymous as well. 

6 hours ago, SmallPeckerKid said:

I've been playing for a few years off / on. Posting this anonymously. Simple poll, should ragging be allowed on the server?

I agree it has both upsides and downsides, but rag clans perming players seems to be a good way to ruin the community and make players quit. 

Anyway lets keep this a friendly debate, comment opinions below. Poll is anonymous as well. 

Community is already ruined - 95% is pvming when the server is ment to be a pk server.

Killing pvmers 24/7 gets boring, u get loads of hates too. 

8 hours ago, Legitemately said:

Community is already ruined - 95% is pvming when the server is ment to be a pk server.

Doesn't really pertain to edgville pking.

I see lots of raggers on and primarily as long as you arent toxic you dont ragged.

On 12/21/2018 at 10:41 AM, Legitemately said:

Wondering what you would do, if you were new. As a new player, you cant do nothing, besides PVM here. Since of all the strong gear, which is AUTO KEPT, so guys running in edge with +400 defence, death pets n stuff, risking literally 0. And having HUGE HUGE advantage against new/average players. So do not talk that PVM has bad influence to the game, it does not. If this was only PK server, population would be around 50 players, instead of 500.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:17 PM, Super Unicum said:

Wondering what you would do, if you were new. As a new player, you cant do nothing, besides PVM here. Since of all the strong gear, which is AUTO KEPT, so guys running in edge with +400 defence, death pets n stuff, risking literally 0. And having HUGE HUGE advantage against new/average players. So do not talk that PVM has bad influence to the game, it does not. If this was only PK server, population would be around 50 players, instead of 500.

Ye bro, everyday we're pking against those people in deep wilderness, what do you think we feel?

On 12/23/2018 at 10:17 AM, Super Unicum said:

Since of all the strong gear, which is AUTO KEPT, so guys running in edge with +400 defence, death pets n stuff, risking literally 0.

I'll stop you right there. The chances of you actually coming into contact with autokept gear people in the wilderness is very very low. Cursed obsidian isn't the strongest, in fact it's only just a bit better than bandos. Not to mention raggers/deep wildy pkers prefer cursed void over cursed obby, but even then torags does the job well and it's, yanno, spawnable.

(edge pking)

Justiciar>Torva>Primal>Vesta>Cursed Obby>Bando

(Defensive wise)

Justiciar>Torva>Primal>Statius>Vesta>DH/Torags plate>cursed obby>bandos>cursed void>fighter torso>comp 2 armor

(Offensive wise)

Ancestral>Zuriels>chaos elder>ahrims>cursed void

The only way you're getting above 400+ Defense is if you're rocking full melee gear like at least primal+ bc full vesta lands you around 200-230, a divine, or a bulwark. Cursed void isn't as flat stat buffed as you make it seem, only +158 for top and bottom compared to +75 of elite void.

I think it would be great if we made cursed void give a defensive bonus only as a set. Meaning helm, chest, legs and gloves mandatory required for the defensive buff to activate. Without the set cursed void will just have the same defensive capabilities of elite void.  Void is for rushing, not anything else.

38 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I'll stop you right there. The chances of you actually coming into contact with autokept gear people in the wilderness is very very low. Cursed obsidian isn't the strongest, in fact it's only just a bit better than bandos. Not to mention raggers/deep wildy pkers prefer cursed void over cursed obby, but even then torags does the job well and it's, yanno, spawnable.

(edge pking)

Justiciar>Torva>Primal>Vesta>Cursed Obby>Bando

(Defensive wise)

Justiciar>Torva>Primal>Statius>Vesta>DH/Torags plate>cursed obby>bandos>cursed void>fighter torso>comp 2 armor

(Offensive wise)

Ancestral>Zuriels>chaos elder>ahrims>cursed void

The only way you're getting above 400+ Defense is if you're rocking full melee gear like at least primal+ bc full vesta lands you around 200-230, a divine, or a bulwark. Cursed void isn't as flat stat buffed as you make it seem, only +158 for top and bottom compared to +75 of elite void.

I think it would be great if we made cursed void give a defensive bonus only as a set. Meaning helm, chest, legs and gloves mandatory required for the defensive buff to activate. Without the set cursed void will just have the same defensive capabilities of elite void.  Void is for rushing, not anything else.

please stop with this bs lmfao, every multipk zone is packed with either torags (poor) or cursed void

5 hours ago, Legitemately said:

please stop with this bs lmfao, every multipk zone is packed with either torags (poor) or cursed void

That's what I just said 🤔

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Not to mention raggers/deep wildy pkers prefer cursed void over cursed obby, but even then torags does the job well and it's, yanno, spawnable.

14 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I'll stop you right there. The chances of you actually coming into contact with autokept gear people in the wilderness is very very low. 

Please learn to read ur own sentences…?

retard

Edited by Legitemately
Flame

Since of all the strong gear, which is AUTO KEPT,

This

strong

Part

On 12/25/2018 at 3:01 PM, Kellatha said:

The chances of you actually coming into contact with autokept gear people in the wilderness is very very low

"Strong" "Autokept" It's rare when someone actually has the good autokept gear like the ethereal weapons.

Hopefully rag gets removed one day. It's not there for anything but ego boosting. Please tell me one good thing ragging brings to the community beside keeping this server trash like the guy up there stated.

Ex: 163 Players online - 46 in wild

100 is pvming

10 is edgeville pvping.

10-15 is multi pvping.

10-20 is wild pvming.

30 in safe zone (Go home/duel/gamble)

Don't tell me that's wrong. I know it is, it's a rough estimate considering only 10-15 people pvp at edgeville, even less if you include the night or the players getting rag out of Edgeville. 1/3 of the wild boss are being done in wild so the number can be lower added to just pvming in general or just afking in safezone. Multi pking is just a bunch of clan player running around in spawns or whatnot. Where's the new player ? Oh yeah. Getting out dps at edgeville, getting ragged off, or just plain lazy. Gambling tend to make people "quit" and come back but it's mutual between the 2 challenger unlike ragging. Ragging is forcing someone. GG though. Just my opinion and my experienced with a server.

Edit: Add a blacklist in Edgeville. So people can type/yell "Clear" when someone blacklist them. That would help for the people that wants to prove they are better in Spawnpk and the one that just want to pvp.

Edited by Amitabha

People should be banned for ragging badly.

"Telescope" aka "Get Slapt" got cleared after 5 minutes of me working him out. 

He had to answer the door to Uber Eats and he was going to be the rest of the day walking to and fro.

BTW. Ragging is a great money maker.

Jorik paid me 100bil to get off him l0l

Edited by Purdue

2 hours ago, Purdue said:

He had to answer the door to Uber Eats and he was going to be the rest of the day walking to and fro.

Why you keep lying over a videogame? You're literally so insecure, jesus fuck get a life.

2 hours ago, Purdue said:

? Full of shit again rofl. The real truth here is you tried running around hiding from me so you could dbow rush in an attempt to trigger me but instead got planked at :home to 2x rasi by Ian for your killstreak, at which point you never came back.

Edited by telescope
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, telescope said:

? Full of shit again rofl. The real truth here is you tried running around hiding from me so you could dbow rush in an attempt to trigger me but instead got planked at :home to 2x rasi by Ian for your killstreak, at which point you never came back.

😝

21 hours ago, Purdue said:

200B For off or ragged 4 life

On 2/16/2019 at 1:52 AM, Purdue said:

? Stop baiting my name for attention retarded suiciding rat, you’ve never gotten close to ever get money from me, never even killed me in a damn multi war because you’re a paki who only lies about everything he says

On 2/16/2019 at 3:47 AM, Max Avon said:

jorik has a negative iq if he paid 100b for off l0l00l0l0l0

Purdue is obviously lying you should know that by now

Edited by _Jorik_

6 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

? Stop baiting my name for attention retarded suiciding rat, you’ve never gotten close to ever get money from me, never even killed me in a damn multi war because you’re a paki who only lies about everything he says

Purdue is obviously lying you should know that by now

Your Points

Point #1 - INVALID- I'm on a 95 ks

Point #2 - INVALID - I got 100bil from you

Point #3 - INVALID- I've killed you several times in a war.

Point #4- INVALID - I'm not a Paki.

My Points

Point #1- Valid - You're slow. The last post on this thread was 3 days ago.

16 minutes ago, Purdue said:

Your Points

Point #1 - INVALID- I'm on a 95 ks

Point #2 - INVALID - I got 100bil from you

Point #3 - INVALID- I've killed you several times in a war.

Point #4- INVALID - I'm not a Paki.

My Points

Point #1- Valid - You're slow. The last post on this thread was 3 days ago.

Firstly, you are my fanboy

Secondly, because you are on a killstreak doesn’t mean you’re not a suicider, many people know you are one and you’ve never killed me in any singles or multi area and I doubt you will ever kill me in singles, you barely know how to pk

Thirdly, you never got 100b from me stop lying dumb retard

Fourthly, you keep shitposting and I’m just wondering why since there’s no need for all this effort that you have to spend on shittalking ingame and on forums with pure bullshit and lies

I mean you brag you are a hard working person IRL yet spend hours and hours shittalking on a virtual game, why don’t u just go work some more so you can get even more delusional and think ur the only kid on this game who works 

Reply to me with something serious next time because you repeat yourself a lot

49 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Firstly, you are my fanboy

Secondly, because you are on a killstreak doesn’t mean you’re not a suicider, many people know you are one and you’ve never killed me in any singles or multi area and I doubt you will ever kill me in singles, you barely know how to pk

Thirdly, you never got 100b from me stop lying dumb retard

Fourthly, you keep shitposting and I’m just wondering why since there’s no need for all this effort that you have to spend on shittalking ingame and on forums with pure bullshit and lies

I mean you brag you are a hard working person IRL yet spend hours and hours shittalking on a virtual game, why don’t u just go work some more so you can get even more delusional and think ur the only kid on this game who works 

Reply to me with something serious next time because you repeat yourself a lot

Sorry buddy, I'm up earlier due to work tomorrow. I'll try to optimize my scehdule to fit in a "serious" reply to you.

Shut up speds, ragging should stay. Dumb kanker rodents. Everyone who votes no are no doubt wheelchair bound or have some sort of mental defect. Fuck off.