Sign in to follow this  
jibby

Where is the old elemental staff?

From what I have seen at active and non active times, a huge play of elemental crossbow which is not bad as a weapon, not too overpowered or underpowered, but we need to make it consistant with the elemental staff too, we need a big buff on there!

Elemental staff has been dead for two years, any suggestions on what to do to make it viable again? We know it's dead content and that it needs a buff, but we need some ideas to work with.

Simple solution: Assuming the animation was the same as always with multiple hits crashing down, make so even if you switch to mage prayer mid-animation the spec hits are pre-determined and cannot be reflected after the special is cast. It's really easy to counter the special with overheads since the animation is so long. 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:23 AM, Kellatha said:

Elemental staff has been dead for two years, any suggestions on what to do to make it viable again? We know it's dead content and that it needs a buff, but we need some ideas to work with.

Pretty sure the damage is based off wave spells on it, so maybe making it fire surge spells would buff it.

2 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

Pretty sure the damage is based off wave spells on it, so maybe making it fire surge spells would buff it.

I've sent that Ryan's way before, i'll rebump it.