Fp Me Noobs

Money Making Guide [600b+ per chest]

So this is pretty short and simple. Basically it takes 152k shards to finish the chest. Shards are currently at 4M ea for the last 5 days, sometimes go to 3.5M ea. At current price of 4M it will take around 600B in total to clear.

Note: You can still make money if you don't have 600b.. You can merch the shards. Find current prize + refresh tp until gets lower (Usually after JAD event or roguechest/pure pk event).

Let us break down the prices:

1. 10 Mystery tickets @ 70b each = 700B (This already makes 100b profit)
  2. 10 Mchests @ 16B each = 160B
  3. 5 crackers @ 20B each = 100B
  4. 5 Grand Crests @ 20B each = 100B
  5. Grand prize @ 25b = 25B
  6. 10k +5k + 1k BM @ 3M each = 50B
  7. 10B + 5B coins = 10B
  8. 20 MBoxes @ 4M each = 80B
  9. Lets assume rest is junk and will not sell (Even tho JAD pet is 50B ATM)

So like 1.2T-600B = 600B profit. When tickets hit 8M each, you break even. This is all assuming you are willing to hold items because some of this stuff might take a long time to sell. Obviously for a short amount of time this guide or me yelling about this will cause the prices of shards to rise. But its okay, they will drop down eventually. :) 
Edited by Fp Me Noobs

funny thing is 90% of server dont even got enough money for this but good guide anyways....

making money isnt hard if u just use brain a lidl

5 minutes ago, WASHMYCAT69 said:

funny thing is 90% of server dont even got enough money for this but good guide anyways....

making money isnt hard if u just use brain a lidl

ofcourse you need 600b starting to money to be able to do this method but it's still a very smart method. anyone who has an average bank of 500-700b can invest in this chest and make themselves a profit. good guide for sure I had no idea the chest was that profitable lmao.

Sorry, i’m kind of lost here. What kind of chest is this? This is for the event chest?

Edited by patador