Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Target skip limit

Target skip limit  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Implement a target skip limit?

With the new implementation of the target skip option, I far too often see people selectively choosing who they want to target fight. They always seem to pick on the new players to get easy tier upgrades against those in spawnables.

When someone such as myself, who isn't new and terrible, gets matched up against trash-can kids selectively choosing their target opponents to fight, they always instantly skip me even when they have I kid you not, 0 RISK!!!!! 

So simple suggestion, similar to that of an OSRS bounty world, you can only skip so many targets withing an allotted time period otherwise you will be penalized.

Example: If you skip more than 10 people withing a 5-10 minute window, you will not be able to receive a target AT ALL for 15 minutes. This would be Edgville more competitive and fair. So many people are just skipping targets so they can kill new plays because they suck. 

The above example does not have to be the exact skip/time ratio, however I think the punishment should be at least 10 minutes of NO TARGETS allowed. (people can still get this person as a target, however they cannot get anyone else as a target nor any tier drops/upgrades)

Edited by Ian

6 hours ago, get slapt said:

UM, no, you prod primal and i will skip u, gtfo

I skull with cursed void. If that's prod you're dumb.

I agree with you on adding a skip limit because when doing blood slayer and i go in to kill someone trying to get the required amount of bounty kills within my time limit but they skip me as soon as i click attack so there i am sitting there with no targets because i keep getting skipped. I don't understand why i keep getting skipped its not like im OP armour since im doing blood slayer its normally torags and torso, ahrims ect....

I'm a relatively new player and I find the target system to be ridiculous altogether.
No fun for people starting the game who don't plan on donating 10k+ to just get teleported to and instantly murdered by op players whil training agility, farming brutal dragons, etc
While the edgy disrespectful delusional little morons who enjoy griefiing people won't agree... It's the undisputable facts that the target system is primarily at fault for giving new players an absurdly difficult time with their initial farm. 
Considering it's wonky even for older players who actively pk i'd say it needs some kind of rework, not just a limit.