maga troopr

bug abuse

Hello @maga troopr

This is lacking a considerable amount of context. If you could explain what happened/how it is a bug so the staff team can get an in-depth understanding on what has happened that would help a lot!

Thanks,
Bowflexxx

1 hour ago, Bowflexxx said:

Hello @maga troopr

This is lacking a considerable amount of context. If you could explain what happened/how it is a bug so the staff team can get an in-depth understanding on what has happened that would help a lot!

Thanks,
Bowflexxx

I was at wildywyrms pvming and he attacks me then as i attack him back it makes me skull and loose my +1, idk  how the big works but look into it and you'll see this is clearly an abuse

1 hour ago, maga troopr said:

I was at wildywyrms pvming and he attacks me then as i attack him back it makes me skull and loose my +1, idk  how the big works but look into it and you'll see this is clearly an abuse

Lmao he probs attacked you either ran out of your view and logged or froze you and went under and logged and logged back in making you skull when you attacked him. 

You got skull tricked dont cry bug abuse cause you were stupid enough to attack him back. Next time you got a +1 you dont wanna lose either: 

A) Don't bring it into wildy 

B) Run to nearest escape and leave wildy

And people wonder why people kill pvmers cause most of you are idiots and are easy to skull trick 

#easybank

If you know the mechanics of the bug, allowing a staff member to know the mechanics would be the fix. Simply stating there is a glitch and saying "fix it" is as absurd as going into the doctors office and saying "fix me." You generally have to give an explanation of what exactly caused it the problem. 

As you've stated there seems to be an issue with the skull mechanics, but we clearly don't know the issue. If you know what the issue is/ what causes you to skull (as you shouldnt skull from retaliating) that would help us find a fix.

he done this to me also making me loose 250b
same thing happened to me he didn't log he attacked me with staff. my auto attacked back and I skulled, its all a bs and tbh jumpy should be ban. I didn't even know what was going on I just died and my items was gone. I think he is using some kind of bug where he don't have to log meaning he can force players to skull some how.

what I seen he attacks with staff, then after u retaliate it somehow skulls you, 

however I went back there and I seen him have a clan member stand under him, then some reason you must attack the person under him or something and not the person who attacks you, only thing I can think of is a kill switch to the internet, like the old days, for example halo3, doing this you could shoot people and they would shoot back giving you no damage, then u would turn it back on no leaving it off for to long, maybe he is attacking cutting his internet so he logs out, then switching it back on to quickly log in so You retaliate and skull due to him logging back in, this is only way I can think of this even being possible, that's all I know I dunno weird but nothing get done about it we just have to suck up loosing bills that you spend months getting and working for, just to this bs

If I was skulled I would of just of teled out. People have tried to bait me before, how I learned not to click on people, with the logging out way and I just never click on people due to this, reason I let auto retaliate do it,

best way to fix this is putting people in combat mode when ever they attack a monster or a player, this probs be the easiest way of preventing anything like this happening again 

Edited by norisk