Sign in to follow this  
Tittysuck15

Korasi Special Suggestion

I think korasi spec should be mage based just like RS. Korasi is pretty bad at its current state imo. It is Especially bad in deep wild where people are going to camp pray melee or mage now due to the ele bow "NERF".

Edited by Tittysuck15
  • Like 2

I highly agree. Not only to bring more variety to the game, but the reason why we were abusing ele c'bow was because there was really nothing that GUARANTEED damage. If we didn't use ele c' bow then we'd be using vls/dbow/ags/claws in deep wild and out of all of those, the only 2 that are viable is VLS and DBOW. CLAWS AND AGS ARE GOD FUCKING AWFUL they're really inconsistent even with Bis gear. So +1 to the korasi mage base special attack. 

yes indeed i highly agree myself i do believe somehow if there is going to be a man making dinner a woman should be present. it is her job after all and who the hell is to say what a man should be doing. its always going to be the woman that needs to cook. cause if we men gotta come home from work after 9 - 5 then god damnit! i better smell dinner when i step out of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1