Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Basic Screenshot Guide

Some people don't seem too know how to create a quick, simple screenshot - so, I'll give you a quick guide on how to do so.

The easiest way to create a super quick screenshot is too download one of the two programs:

Lightshot

Gyazo

(I personally use Lightshot as the pictures are more clear & it has basic editing tools - overall better off using Lightshot if you want screenshots).

Howevre Gyazo is capable of capturing GIFs as well.

Lightshot

(Note: The picture below is just a standard keyboard (I use it myself so no hate)).

1fFhzGr.png

Step 1: Make sure lightshot is running on your computer (Navigate too where it's installed too & run the app - after you install it, it is normally always running as a background process).

Step 2: Press the print screen button on your keyboard (as shown in the picture above).

(Note: Some keyboard layouts are different, the writing on the key may also be different (PS, prntscr) etc.

(Note 2: If you're using a mac, wtf are you doing with your life?)

Step 3: Select the area of which you want the screenshot to capture (Simply click & drag your mouse).

Step 4: Click the upload button on the toolbar.

Step 5: Copy or Open the link that it sends you

http://imgur.com/9Qsh3C7[/M

Gyazo

Pretty much the same as Lightshot, however the link is automatically generated for you. It's self explanatory.

Guide to putting screenshots/pictures on a thread: http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3714

Edited by Nick

I like how you outlined the "print screen" button LOL

Some people legit don't even know what thats for LOL.