Bowflexxx

Pet fuse ideas!

Most of these ideas were quick/on the spot brainstorm with not much thought on the need/want for the pet. Feel free to add any additions or input on the lot. Obviously the x/x or %rates can be changed accordingly, as well as the bonus effects. These are simply just ideas. (Sorry if i've made a duplicate suggestion on any of these)

Pet fuse ideas:
Auric/Gilded guardian: X amount of genie + x amount of ancient guardian + x amount of (whatever other material is fitting) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect 33% chance to hit through defence mitigration totaling 66%.

Auric/Gilded tecton or Tectonic Genie: X amount of genie + x amount of tecton + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effect of both pets. Bonus effect - 20% PvM damage + x% chance for double loots (or flat 2x rate on certain items/currencies)

Soul guardian: X amount of health spirit pet + x amount of ancient guardian pet + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - x% chance on hit to have similar effects to either soulsplit or guthans set effect.

Auric/Gilded ripper pet: X amount of genies + x amount of ripper demon pet + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - either 50% chance on hit to leech enemy stats by 1, or 25% chance on hit to leech enemy stats by 2. (This pet would be a ripper demon with a golden glow)

Auric/Gilded hellhound: X amount of haunted hellhound + x amount of genie + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - Reduced venge cooldown or 20% additional venge damage (instead of the standard 10%) (or both?)

Rabbid hellhound: X amount of haunted hellhound pet + x amount of berserker pet + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - x% additional damage on vengeance (This could be a haunted hellhound pet with red glow and additional "enraged" text announcements)

Soul berserker: X amount of berserker + x amount of health spirit + x amount of (whatever desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - 1/15 damage dealt is returned to your hitpoints.

Charmed mini me: X amount of mini me + x amount of fairy + x amount of (whatever other desired material) Combined effects of both pets. Bonus effect - x% chance on taking damage to absorb 20% instead of 10% damage. (An animation would occur indicating the pet effect working)

Infernal berserker: X amount of berserker + x amount of phoenix + X amount of (whatever other desired material) Combined effects of both pets BUT - This pet has a UNIQUE effect that the range goes from 15% accuracy to 10% range strength. This pet could be a berserker pet with a "fiery" glow.

Nocturnal/Necrotic/Corrupt fairy : X amount of death + x amount of fairy + x amount of (whatever other desired material) Combined effects of both pets BUT - This pet has a UNIQUE trade off of negative drop rate for double drop rate. -x% drop rate in exchange for x% double drop rate.

Note: I will edit/make more additions to this in the near future. I quickly jotted this all down with not much thought, and currently do not want to add more color making it easier on the eyes.

• Like 2

Corporal + Berserker pet would be neat. Attack and strength boost. We don’t have any corporal fusions

Ummm Infernal berserker would be better if you add the lord pet

so It could be an NHer/brid pet and the rest are okay but they can't be all updated on the same time :( 

Special berserker spirit: X amount of blood berserker pet + X amount of special spirit pet (Obvious combined effects)

Is there any fuse pet with Cerberus pet yet ? Pet is basically dead content since the price is low and the benefit not enough

7 hours ago, Leo Johnson said:

Ummm Infernal berserker would be better if you add the lord pet

so It could be an NHer/brid pet and the rest are okay but they can't be all updated on the same time

As in, remove the phoenix effects and keep it strict to Melee-Mage honoring brids? Or add the blood lord making it a "tri-fusion?" Our previous "Nh/brid" pets dont seem to be too popular.

Auric guardian: Sounds good but will there be a defense mitigation penetration cap? 66% plus ghrazi rapier puts you at 91. Both could always be do better in the economy and there is a above average supply of these in the economy atm.

Auric tekton: Not sure how there is a correlation between either pet and double loots, so -1. 

Soul Guardian: Not sure whats going on in this one, do you mean a chance to double soulsplit effects?

Auric ripper: Sure why not, also would look cooler if the demon turned gold instead of red with a golden glow.

Auric hellhound: +1 on this

Rabbid hellhound: Uhm, what would the boosted vengeance damage be? by "additional" do you mean above the 10% that hellhound provides or just additional in general?

Soul berserker: Sounds good, stacks with soulsplit heal correct? 1/15 is 6% so archaic wyrm would already be just as good but way better, FYI :P This'll be good for people who don't have archaic wyrm. +1

Charmed mini me: Not sure why the absorbing damage doubles if there isn't a genie pet, no correlation here -1. IMO this pet won't be popular and won't be successful because defense is not needed to PVM.

Infernal Berserker: Sounds good +1

Nocturnal fairy: Not sure how I feel about this one, what's the boost number going to be? 15%?

44 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Auric guardian: Sounds good but will there be a defense mitigation penetration cap? 66% plus ghrazi rapier puts you at 91. Both could always be do better in the economy and there is a above average supply of these in the economy atm.

Capped to 75% maybe? That way its not insta-penetrate all the time.

44 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Auric tekton: Not sure how there is a correlation between either pet and double loots, so -1. 

We could ditch that effect, add a seperate, or modify it?

45 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Soul Guardian: Not sure whats going on in this one, do you mean a chance to double soulsplit effects?

Following the guardian theme - Maybe 33% chance on hit to heal similar to soulsplit (on top of soulsplit if you are using it) Or a reduced effect similar to guthans. 

46 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Rabbid hellhound: Uhm, what would the boosted vengeance damage be? by "additional" do you mean above the 10% that hellhound provides or just additional in general?

Possibly a x%(5?) on top of the current 10% additional damage?

47 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Soul berserker: Sounds good, stacks with soulsplit heal correct? 1/15 is 6% so archaic wyrm would already be just as good but way better, FYI :P This'll be good for people who don't have archaic wyrm. +1

This could be modified to a higher percent that would not be too OP. Allowing this fusion to be the "best" for healing on damage.

53 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Charmed mini me: Not sure why the absorbing damage doubles if there isn't a genie pet, no correlation here -1. IMO this pet won't be popular and won't be successful because defense is not needed to PVM.

I definitely agree. Was trying to brainstorm mini me fusions whilst tired (since we only have 1 mini-me fusion) and this came to mind.

54 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Nocturnal fairy: Not sure how I feel about this one, what's the boost number going to be? 15%?

This could also just have the special effect of a tad bit more DRB% (similar to tectonic fairy) But i thought the unique negative for positive trade off could be interesting to see in pet fusions. PLUS a black fairy would be awesome!

On 11/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, Bowflexxx said:

As in, remove the phoenix effects and keep it strict to Melee-Mage honoring brids? Or add the blood lord making it a "tri-fusion?" Our previous "Nh/brid" pets dont seem to be too popular.

Yessir. a 3 fused pets.

IDK what to name it berserker - phenoix - lord.!