Sign in to follow this  
Tuk

Skull Tricking - Norhun007

Hi,

Just been skulled tricked for T Bow + Full Kharazi. 

If a staff member could PM me I'll explain how he did it. I'd appreciate a refund but it isn't expected.

Thanks,

• Thanks 1

Edit* I just tested what I thought was hit method with a friend and it didn't work so I am not 100% sure how he did it. If it can at all be looked in to or if someone could message me it'd be appreciated. Saves others from losing items.

@Crazy - I was AFK when this happened. Came back & sat at computer - In edge(died).

I genuinely wouldn't moan if it was my fault I've lost items before because of faults I made and didn't complain. 

Me & Nornuh07 had a lengthy discussion over PM. Please read this if you can. He jokes about skull-tricking me. I genuinely don't know if he did it on purpose or not I just don't want this happening to others. 

I was AFK when this happened, if there is any sort of click-log you'll see I did not attack him when he attacked me(This was the 3rd time he returned to try to kill me) so I don't know what happened. 

There's an actual bug that if someone attacks you and you hit them back (even with auto rel) but they stop hitting you, you'll become skulled after hitting them for a period of time. 

14 hours ago, gamesniper78 said:

There's an actual bug that if someone attacks you and you hit them back (even with auto rel) but they stop hitting you, you'll become skulled after hitting them for a period of time. 

Nope. I forwarded a lot of these cases to the owners and everytime they tested out different scenarios to see what could of happened to find the "glitch" but nothing was ever found. That means that you were skull tricked via a method that was probably the most common one.

Barrage pvmer->stand under him and relog->walk away and pvmer attacks you back->instantly skulled.

or

Barrage pvmer->team attacking pvmer all dd on pvmer-> they take turns attacking you one after the other->you hit one of them back->skulled

You'll never get skulled by attacking back with auto retaliate. The only way to get skulled is if you attack them after they logged out. The safest way to assure you are never going to skull yourself is to flick on auto retaliate and use that way to attack them back otherwise you're running the risk of getting skulled.

I have a theory on what could be causing this potential bug, but it would need to be tested and verified. As Kellatha stated, most "Skull bug" reports come back with the logs showing no signs of a bug.

Hi,

I appreciate the feedback but you're wrong. I am not an argumentative person I'm not salty over what happened and I do not want a refund.

"There's an actual bug that if someone attacks you and you hit them back (even with auto rel) but they stop hitting you, you'll become skulled after hitting them for a period of time. " - This is correct I am sure of it. I have seen something similar happen before but I didn't think much of it because I wasn't involved it was two other players so I brushed it off and a miss click between them or something.

I won't reply anymore if I am truly wrong then that's fine but I really think there is some sort of bug. I'm not sure how it works but if that guy knows how to do whatever it is it will upsets players. I guess not many others have had this happen or it would have been fixed.

I don't want a refund I'm not doing this for attention it just might be worth looking into this again.

Thanks,

(I was afk I did  not click on him) Edit*

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tuk said:

"There's an actual bug that if someone attacks you and you hit them back (even with auto rel) but they stop hitting you, you'll become skulled after hitting them for a period of time. " - This is correct I am sure of it. I have seen something similar happen before but I didn't think much of it because I wasn't involved it was two other players so I brushed it off and a miss click between them or something.

THIS! ^ I wasn't dismissing the issue, as i've had it happen myself. But logs generally dont show signs of this "bug" happening. I'm not sure if the logs do/dont show what launched the attack (player click vs autoretaliate) BUT i have had something very similar happen to me once, and if i was 100% afk i would have lost a large amount of wealth. Luckily enough, i was paying attention as the player kept returning to stop me from afking (Lava giants) and on maybe the 3rd or 4th time they came back, they hit me - i autoretaliated - i got skulled. Went from 0 risk, to Bloodmancer pendant, and Frost slayer helm risk due to what seems to be a bug.

If you are 100% certain of the cause, you can private message me on the forums, or contact me in game and i will troubleshoot/test the issue and forward it to the owners.

this is happening to a lot of players. how I lost 250b but only thing I can think of is maybe a kill switch to disconnect so fast and rejoin. I dunno this deffo needs to be looked into. this has never came up some much on the server before. now a mass of players loosing bills.