AtTm

Im IP banned for no reason?

I teled MB - Just entered wild, got disconected, and i see this beutiful text - You have been banned. Please check the main site for details. 
I tried to log in in to my other account, and it says "You have been banned. Please check the main site for details". (like its an IP ban) 

No messages over here, nothing. 

My in game user is ATTM, please fix this.

You guys are posting in the wrong section, if you would like to figure out why you account is disabled, refer to the appeal an offense section:

Link to the appeal an offense section: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/

You will also need to post using this format:

Format to use:

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information:

Here are the rules of the Appeal An Offense section:

Rules:

• All appeals in this section must use the format provided above. If you don't use this format your appeal will not even be read and automatically denied.
  • Please provide as much info as possible to increase the chance of getting your punishment lifted.
  • Do not PM Ryan or Ramzi about these situations. Not in-game nor on forums! If so your appeal will be automatically denied.
  • You are only allowed to make 1 appeal every 30 days! If you make multiple topics they will all be declined and you may be subject to a forum account ban.
  • If you scammed a player or have been found guilty of RWT you will not be unbanned. Ever.
  • It's possible to have an IP or UID ban lifted, but the account will remain banned.
  • If you don't know why you are punished or by who you are allowed to leave it blank but I suggest to fill in much as possible to get a chance on being accepted.

If you know you Real-World-Traded, or made any statements regarding DDoS / DoXing, your appeal is automatically declined, do not waste my time.

Once the following steps have been followed, i will then give you a comprehensive response as to whether or not your appeal has been accepted.

Locked.