Max Avon

tourney store items

lets make tourne store items tradeable please such as dark ankou and stuff, not sure why they arent tradeable but they should be. It gives more insentive to win tournaments and spend points knowing that you can sell and profit off the items you buy with your points, not just spend like a month winning like 10 tournaments just to buy some untradeable cosmetic with barely any good stats... Lets make it tradeable please

On 11/2/2018 at 11:28 PM, Left cheek said:

What does dark Ankou even do?

it is just a cosmetic with shitty stats, but its main purpose is a cool cosmetic dark version of the regular ankou set, i think there should be an option to sell it/make it tradeable.

I think this could head in an awesome direction! Maybe make the tourny reward points sellable? SOME of the items as well? Would be a nice reward to some of the top pkers in the server. I do remember Ryan stating there would be possible expansions on the shop so i guess we will see!

Not sure why everything has to be capitalized here. As if winning the tourney wasn't enough cheddar, now you want to make even more money. 

Just my two cents but i'd say be grateful you guys even got tourneys to begin with.

Some foreshadowing here:

People ask for good items in tourney shop->good items release->people ask for better items in tourney shop->new and better items release-> people want OP auto kept items in tourney shop->realized they fucked up->suggest cosmetic items because everything before was broken, custom, and heavily p2w(if tradable).

Food for thought.

52 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Not sure why everything has to be capitalized here. As if winning the tourney wasn't enough cheddar, now you want to make even more money. 

Just my two cents but i'd say be grateful you guys even got tourneys to begin with.

Some foreshadowing here:

People ask for good items in tourney shop->good items release->people ask for better items in tourney shop->new and better items release-> people want OP auto kept items in tourney shop->realized they fucked up->suggest cosmetic items because everything before was broken, custom, and heavily p2w(if tradable).

Food for thought.

Why would you have that attitude of "be grateful you guys even got tourneys to begin with." Uhm it's SpawnPK, I would hope for damn sure there would be a tournament system on the server. Every PK server needs one so that's not anything special. What's special is the tournament store which I very much like, all I was asking for was to make the Dark Ankou tradeable, that way it is a cosmetic item just like any other cosmetic item in game (tradeable/sellable).

58 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Wait but how do you know it's untradable or not 😮 @Max Avon

Because I have it and while it is a great cosmetic I don't understand why it's not tradeable. I cant beleive this is even up for debate like waddafuk just make the damn cosmetic set tradeable! JUST LIKE ANY OTHER REGULAR ANKOU SET INGAME OR ANY COSMETIC INGAME SSSSSSSSSSS

15 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Some foreshadowing here:

Food for thought.

Because the whole game is about money and if you don't have any you get stomped out by people who do. If you're pvming or pvp. Therefor there needs to be other methods of gaining money so you can compete in game with other players when you have none. tournies were an amazing release and a majority of players attend and appreciate them unless you're just a sore loser or you don't believe in yourself. I don't think we need new items in the game entirely but it's something NEW. Having points that are sell-able and items in the tourny shop that are worth saving those points up for would be nice IMO.

I think we could do an overall update of spk. Get a new form of generating revenue whatever it is, world events, or tourny tweaks. Then we could look at the achieves and dailys. I believe we could do something more with the skotizo cave.

I'm not saying the game's impossible rn there are just simple things we could make changes to that would be more enjoyable.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, D o o m said:

Because the whole game is about money

I'll stop you right there because not everyone is motivated to accomplish things on SPK because there is a reward at the end of it. Lot's of people like to get things done for self goals/bragging rights. Take a look at all the sponsors, while 99% of them got the rank knowing full well what the rank had before they got it and now all they do is complain and say "this rank isn't worth it". I for one like things that are one in game/few in economy hence why I have my own custom infernal cape. I know there are lots of competitive people out there that grind things out for the sole purpose of being "that guy with the only one in game" simply for bragging rights.

Tournament shop items are no different. The tournament itself has a reward for winning it and is pretty generous considering the entrance cost is free. It would be a lot more understandable if you paid a fee to get in and only to get a reward that's just a bit better than the entrance fee but this is all free. It's literally free content and pay to whomever wins the tournament. Nothing against the system itself and how it works but what if we make these cosmetics tradable, what about when they get flooded in the economy and prices get so low? The same people wanting these cosmetics tradable are going to complain for additional cosmetics and we're back to square one.

This is no different than the grand promotional pack items being untradable. Sure the way they are introduced into the game are different, but these are the same cosmetic items that are essentially useless because they are cosmetic.

IMO, and i'll think of things to add for you guys in the shop that WILL BE UNTRADABLE/AUTOKEPT. The whole purpose of tournaments is to show skill and dominance over other players/clans with pretty generous rewards if you win, not to be another minigame. That's the whole purpose you guys wanted tournaments for to have chances to prove yourselves, or clan wars to also have that chance to show who is the better player.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

I'll stop you right there because not everyone is motivated to accomplish things on SPK because there is a reward at the end of it. Lot's of people like to get things done for self goals/bragging rights. Take a look at all the sponsors, while 99% of them got the rank knowing full well what the rank had before they got it and now all they do is complain and say "this rank isn't worth it". I for one like things that are one in game/few in economy hence why I have my own custom infernal cape. I know there are lots of competitive people out there that grind things out for the sole purpose of being "that guy with the only one in game" simply for bragging rights.

Tournament shop items are no different. The tournament itself has a reward for winning it and is pretty generous considering the entrance cost is free. It would be a lot more understandable if you paid a fee to get in and only to get a reward that's just a bit better than the entrance fee but this is all free. It's literally free content and pay to whomever wins the tournament. Nothing against the system itself and how it works but what if we make these cosmetics tradable, what about when they get flooded in the economy and prices get so low? The same people wanting these cosmetics tradable are going to complain for additional cosmetics and we're back to square one.

This is no different than the grand promotional pack items being untradable. Sure the way they are introduced into the game are different, but these are the same cosmetic items that are essentially useless because they are cosmetic.

IMO, and i'll think of things to add for you guys in the shop that WILL BE UNTRADABLE/AUTOKEPT. The whole purpose of tournaments is to show skill and dominance over other players/clans with pretty generous rewards if you win, not to be another minigame. That's the whole purpose you guys wanted tournaments for to have chances to prove yourselves, or clan wars to also have that chance to show who is the better player.

The crown has GOOD stats and is autokept/untradeable, yes MAKES SENSE AS A PK ITEM. The champion cape/grand champion cape have good stats and is autokept/untradeable, yes MAKES SENSE AS A PK ITEM. The Dark Ankou has stats that are worse than spawnable items such as ahrims, so basically it is just a cosmetic THAT IS NOT TRADEABLE FOR NO REASON. If the Dark Ankou was meant to be a pk item, they put the wrong stats on it, if it was meant to be a cosmetic item (which I believe is the case) they should make it tradeable while keeping the other PK items untradeable. Making PK items with good stats autokept/untradeable makes 100% sense, making a cosmetic item with shitty stats autokept/untradeable makes 0% sense. That was my point.

Edited by Max Avon

On 11/1/2018 at 4:35 AM, Max Avon said:

lets make tourne store items tradeable please such as dark ankou and stuff, not sure why they arent tradeable but they should be.

ad43c5f708fed1f809147fb50ae15bb4.png

On 11/1/2018 at 4:35 AM, Max Avon said:

It gives more INSENTIVE to win tournaments

689490c2b5a1ae19375686b77c3399e7.png

I'm sorry Avon but i had to bruh 😂 come on bruh

Kosomk wala tevin you will see how I edit all your future posts I swear bro u better not make any mistakes @Phenomenon

Edited by Max Avon

On 11/5/2018 at 8:38 PM, Max Avon said:

Kosomk wala tevin you will see how I edit all your future posts I swear bro u better not make any mistakes @Phenomenon

😂 😂😂