Sign in to follow this  
The Summoner

FORUM RANKS // Link ingame acc to forum acc command

Helloo!!

A few weeks ago the new forum ranks were introduced to SPK and I got very excited.
But then I realised that my forum account name has to be the same as my ingame name, what is not in my case and I'm sure in many others as well.

When I first joined SPK I made a forum account with the name: Summoner.
But after a week or something I forgot the password, I tried to recover it but never received an E-mail.
I didn't want to waste to much time so I thought I'll just make another account. 
Unfortunately that has now become the wrong choice hahaha.

There for I'd like to suggest something for that.
A command that allows you to link your ingame account to your forum account.
Example: ::linkacc [Forum name]

After you've used this command a message will be send to your forum inbox telling you that this command has been activated, it will mention the ingame name that has activated the command and asks you if you want to complete this link yes or no.
I have no experience in coding at all so I don't know if this is a pain in the ass to create, but I thought the least I could do is suggest it 😛

I know this isn't a suggestion that has to be priority and is just something cosmetic, but you know we all love our ranks :]

Thanks for reading!

Edited by The Summoner
I type a bit fast.. spelling mistake, my bad lol
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea of this. As you've said, maybe not a top priority but definitely a feature that could help. Although, people could just use the forums name that matches their ingame name :S