tats

Dragon dagger buff

Dear Spawnpk,

I Personally think dragon dagger should be buffed,as in it's accuracy and damage output must be increased and cap should be removed,It is pretty inaccurate at the moment.I think that newer players will not be able to make a good use out of it,as it's capped.The damage should be increased based on a players setup and armor.I hope to receive a honest thought about this topic.

yours sincerely,

tats

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tats said:

Dear Spawnpk,

I Personally think dragon dagger should be buffed,as in it's accuracy and damage output must be increased and cap should be removed,It is pretty inaccurate at the moment.I think that newer players will not be able to make a good use out of it,as it's capped.The damage should be increased based on a players setup and armor.I hope to receive a honest thought about this topic.

yours sincerely,

tats

Agreed. 

The dragon dagger was buffed twice this year (that I can remember), but may be under-performing for two reason:

2. It's nearly a requirement to use a defender switch to spec with it, if you use a DFS it's gonna be 0-0.

3. The recent change in the combat formula might've made the dragon dagger feel "weaker". Every weapon was "toned down" during the formula change, and defense bonus was reworked. Relative to other weapons, weapons should have the same KO chance as before but this always isn't the case.

Apart from what YIP said, i've seen people hitting madly high with it 60s+ in full dharok, and I don't recall people using a defender because who actually uses those besides avernic. I think it's much better than what it used to be, but would you catch me using it? Nope because there are much better alternatives :P