glued plox

Idea for pkers and pvmers.

So last days i've seen wild dead a several times. So to get some more activity i was thinking to add a new wild boss, it would attract pvmers and pkers.it should spawn maybe 4 times a day to keep it special. The boss should be ofcourse in Multi and maybe drop some new content.

- A weapon attachment that boosts droprate with 2.5-5 %.  (1/2500)

- A pet that boosts the revenant weapons wich should make the content alive again. (1/5000)

- And some other smaller drops wich are discussable

If someone gets a drop it can cause a big hunt and i also see multiple clan wars comming from that. please comment on this and let me know your opinion :]

- Kissmytoe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, glued plox said:

So last days i've seen wild dead a several times. So to get some more activity i was thinking to add a new wild boss, it would attract pvmers and pkers.it should spawn maybe 4 times a day to keep it special. The boss should be ofcourse in Multi and maybe drop some new content.

- A pet that boosts the revenant weapons wich should make the content alive again. (1/5000)

If someone gets a drop it can cause a big hunt and i also see multiple clan wars comming from that. please comment on this and let me know your opinion :]

- Kissmytoe

sounds good fam

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, glued plox said:

We should stray away from anymore drop rate bonus. The current max is 89.5%, so you get the idea as to why we don't need anymore.

38 minutes ago, glued plox said:

Sounds interesting but wouldn't be that popular due to yoshi being the number one pet in rev caves. Would this work for just regular revenant weapons or also the skotizo version as well?

39 minutes ago, glued plox said:

Aside from the two options provided this boss already does not sound interesting. With no unique/big drops this boss won't go far, or anywhere at that.

40 minutes ago, glued plox said:

Again good drops would be needed here for this to happen first. I doubt anyone will go for a "weapon attachment" if tradable, when it get's dropped. Any idea of a name for the boss? A certain boss you already have in mind? We could branch out for a potential drop table from there.

• Like 2

One of the best latest ideas I saw.

One suggestion to add to it - it can be more fun if for example a special area would have been created with special effects in it (like a combination of pets maybe? - like 3 hp heal every 3 seconds, prayer restore every 20 seconds, and keep on death +1) to make it much more interesting and accessible also for the less developed players with lower bank items.

Also, I think the boss location should be hint/treasure hunting based - not easy accessible areas - means also not wildly areas from time to time

But again, one of the best suggestion I saw lately.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

We should stray away from anymore drop rate bonus. The current max is 89.5%, so you get the idea as to why we don't need anymore.

Sounds interesting but wouldn't be that popular due to yoshi being the number one pet in rev caves. Would this work for just regular revenant weapons or also the skotizo version as well?

Aside from the two options provided this boss already does not sound interesting. With no unique/big drops this boss won't go far, or anywhere at that.

Again good drops would be needed here for this to happen first. I doubt anyone will go for a "weapon attachment" if tradable, when it get's dropped. Any idea of a name for the boss? A certain boss you already have in mind? We could branch out for a potential drop table from there.

-The weapon attachment was just an option, could also be a weapon cosmetic to make your weapon glow or to get venom immunity , any kind of attachment.

-it wouldnt just be at rev caves , pet effect would be: boosts all skotizo weapons / normal revenant weapons in every pvm situation, for example vs bloodwyrm it would be a pet used to get alot of dps.

- also blood chest, m chest  or prize key  could be on the droptable. If it gets an announcment alot of pkers will get to the wild in no time.

- i still have no idea for the boss but it should be something like ripper demon boss or wildwyrm, wich makes you prayflick and does alot of damage. also should have alot of hp since it attracts alot of pvmers.

If it's cosmetic then sure, but don't expect major popularity for this boss for a cosmetic item @glued plox

If it has those generic Mbox/mbag/mchest/prize key as 99% of other bosses on SPK it won't attract advanced PvMer attention, only newbie pvmers(which may not be that many). We are overdue for a boss to drop a grand prize key though. Drops being announced globally via chat will always remain, especially for big drops.

I like the idea of unafkable bosses, but in the wilderness it doesn't really matter much whether it's afk or not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

If it's cosmetic then sure, but don't expect major popularity for this boss for a cosmetic item @glued plox

If it has those generic Mbox/mbag/mchest/prize key as 99% of other bosses on SPK it won't attract advanced PvMer attention, only newbie pvmers(which may not be that many). We are overdue for a boss to drop a grand prize key though. Drops being announced globally via chat will always remain, especially for big drops.

I like the idea of unafkable bosses, but in the wilderness it doesn't really matter much whether it's afk or not.

could also be weapon upgrade for a 15% accuracy bonus , alot of ways to go with it or maybe a 1/10k for a pet fuse box. or maybe make a custom bow and if u spec with it it can hit like saradomin tear. people should suggest on this topic for a effect of the weapon attachment and the most faverite one will be the one?

15 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

and the boss should only spawn once in every 6 hours wich would make the drop rare and valuable

i dont really see why this shouldn't be done, other than the pvp weapons being upgraded. they are already op i see no point in buffing them

17 hours ago, Kellatha said:

How do you get 89.5% drop bonus :0

I would rather say;

add a new SINGLES boss which causes some singles pking activity in order to claim the pvm spot for that boss. 

Revert that boss in a non-afk boss which is customly made based on mechanics such as original demonic gorilla’s with more than 1 attack style or inferno.

As for the drops I wouldn’t mind seeing a new BIS PVP 1-handed crossbow for range which you have to make by obtaining certain pieces of the weapon. You’ll also need a blood perk three requirement and in order to make the bolts for this bow you could place semi-hard minions which drain your prayer points and can take a maximum of 50 hp damage (damage cap) while having   around 100-500hp. These minions would drop materials for the bolts. These bolts would also be able to become stronger by unlocking certain perks specifically meant for the boss itself.

Just some brainstorming.

• Like 1

Very bad suggestion, not layed out properly also so many flaws. We do not need any more multi bosses we have wildywyrm,tekton,barrelchest. A variety of bosses. The main reason people don't enter the wildy is multi CC's anyways. I am in a multi cc and a normal pvmer coming into a multi spot is scary for them that's why most pvmers stay outside of the wildy and pvm outside. As jorik said a single boss would be very much welcomed. Would be harder for people to kill a person pvming and also would require skill. You may not want a single boss as you are not good at pking but you can learn and get better. The single wilderness boss or area should have a number of bosses npcs would be custom, as soon as you get a big rare drop you would be red skulled you also would not be allowed to teleport for 5 mins. This would make sure nobody farms it using a yoshi or teleports with alien or farms it with a fairy pet. The boss would drop grand prize keys and maybe a bis crossbow as there is no other bis crossbow that is 1 handed apart from blood rcb and armadyl is worse then it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Acestorm said:

Very bad suggestion, not layed out properly also so many flaws. We do not need any more multi bosses we have wildywyrm,tekton,barrelchest. A variety of bosses. The main reason people don't enter the wildy is multi CC's anyways. I am in a multi cc and a normal pvmer coming into a multi spot is scary for them that's why most pvmers stay outside of the wildy and pvm outside. As jorik said a single boss would be very much welcomed. Would be harder for people to kill a person pvming and also would require skill. You may not want a single boss as you are not good at pking but you can learn and get better. The single wilderness boss or area should have a number of bosses npcs would be custom, as soon as you get a big rare drop you would be red skulled you also would not be allowed to teleport for 5 mins. This would make sure nobody farms it using a yoshi or teleports with alien or farms it with a fairy pet. The boss would drop grand prize keys and maybe a bis crossbow as there is no other bis crossbow that is 1 handed apart from blood rcb and armadyl is worse then it.

why would i have to make a lay out for a sugggestion? This aint a designer contest, and by the end this is a pking rsps so the boss would cause alot of wilderniss activity. and how are people going to kill a wilderniss boss the spawns every 4-6 hours in single? and redskulling the player hitting the wilderniss boss will scare pvmers away.. 

2 hours ago, glued plox said:

why would i have to make a lay out for a sugggestion? This aint a designer contest, and by the end this is a pking rsps so the boss would cause alot of wilderniss activity. and how are people going to kill a wilderniss boss the spawns every 4-6 hours in single? and redskulling the player hitting the wilderniss boss will scare pvmers away.. 

????

then don’t spam yell and my pms with “leave a comment on his topic” if you can’t take what I think should be added instead of some trash unoriginal multi boss which only attracts multi slaves 

6 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

????

then don’t spam yell and my pms with “leave a comment on his topic” if you can’t take what I think should be added instead of some trash unoriginal multi boss which only attracts multi slaves 

Wasn't meant on your comment was meant to ace, he just came here to be annoying.