Fear Us

#FU recruitment ~ The most dominant clan on Spawn-PK

UZCY3r2.png

APPLICATION FORMAT

Ingame name:

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age:

Country/or timezone:

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU:

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

Do you have discord? (including mic):

RULES

1). Backstabbing clan members is highly frowned upon in this clan and will not be tolerated. If seen intentionally backstabbing the clan and rebellious behavior is shown, you will be banned from the cc permanently.

2). Dont beg for items that you need or dont have.

3). Be respectfull towards ALL teammates.

4). Do Not recruit without the leader's permissions.

5). No clan hopping.

6). We understand that you guys will be occupied with other things during certain times, but if you aren't in the fighting spirit, don't be in the clan during that time. If a location is called out in cc and the clan is told to come, you are expected to join in on the PK Trip. Being in the clan chat means you are marked as active and ready for combat, this clan is not for protection purposes (see gee eye). Failure to participate in events will result in a ban from CC.

7). Edgeville is FFA. (You may not rag a clan member though.)

Ranking system

Smiley - This rank is given to allies of #FU.

Banana - This rank is given to new members.

Two Bananas - This rank is given to members that have been with us for some time and have proven their loyalty.

Three Bananas - This rank is given to members that have shown without a doubt their loyalty to #FU. They must also show leadership skills because the next rank they are able to get is an officer position.

Bronze Star - This is the first of the officer positions. This member has shown great dedication and loyalty to #FU. Members with this rank have with out a doubt had a huge impact on our success.

Silver Star - This is the second of the officer ranks. This member has shown great leadership skills and dedication to #FU. This officer is responsible for the everyday flow of the clan. They will take any complaints and bring them to the necessary people. If someone of this rank gives an order for you to come join a war you will listen. If you disobey an order to come to a war you will be removed from the clan chat.

General - This rank is reserved for the Co-owner and very few high ranking officers that have helped establish the clan.

Key - Owner of the clan.

MEDIA

i3vuOvSMQj6PNzPEOT7ZZw.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

DFlZz_dlTOSPiH39G_R59w.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

tqqS-2npT7aXgWpf1ARtyQ.png

Edited by Fear Us
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ingame name: Mr crab / Duggiee

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Decent focuser, used to fi. or i can tank aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: Freezer or Tber. my age is 17

Country/or timezone: Uk

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: Im good at listening to calls, im nhing for long time :) giving my heart on this game :D

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I can put how manny hours i will need to put :D

• Like 3

Ingame name: God

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Godly

What would be your primary position?(Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does : God

Country/or timezone: Russia + Pakistan

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: I'm God

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Basically none?

Do you have discord? (including mic): Nope

ps: We ns @goobymunch

4 minutes ago, Subsidelaws said:

Ingame name: God

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Godly

What would be your primary position?(Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does : God

Country/or timezone: Russia + Pakistan

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: I'm God

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Basically none?

Do you have discord? (including mic): Nope

ps: We ns @goobymunch

Declined, we don't want sick fucks in our clan who plank to k'ril boss on other servers and finger little children.

ZZoB5VW.png

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, Mr crab said:

Ingame name: Mr crab / Duggiee

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Decent focuser, used to fi. or i can tank aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: Freezer or Tber. my age is 17

Country/or timezone: Uk

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: Im good at listening to calls, im nhing for long time :) giving my heart on this game :D

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I can put how manny hours i will need to put :D

Accepted as a trial member. Welcome to the Squad.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:58 PM, Fear Us said:

Declined, we don't want sick fucks in our clan who plank to k'ril boss on other servers and finger little children.

ZZoB5VW.png

we gl freak

Ingame name: Hybr1d Pk3r

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: none of this server lots on others

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: TB/Freezer and archer.

Country/or timezone: UK

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: i can do what ever is needed of me, i dont run from fights.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-4 work dependent 

Do you have discord? (including mic): yes

This will be very interesting i'm looking forward to seeing how you guys develop.

I personally am out of the clanning scene as i have Administrative duties to perform for the server, but i hope to see PK videos from this clan.

• Thanks 1

Ingame name: Ate Too Late

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: All i do is pk so im pretty expirenced in pk 

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: i can tb and i am also a main attacker

Country/or timezone: Usa

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: well im a fken pker so i love to pk and fuck shit up make peoples days go from bad to worst when they come across me

How many hours a day do you put into this game: can play as much as i want to but dont get carried away

Do you have discord? (including mic): no discord laggs like fken crazy when i open that shit but always active in cc chat

Ingame name: kueenkay

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:  this is what i do i dont play the game i pk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i mean i can do anything i probably wouldnt slave tb but anything else i can do efficiently

Country/or timezone: Usa central

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU:  im down for anything im tired of being in clans that don shit. i wanna be a part of something thta grows and is oriented as a clan

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 6-12

Do you have discord? (including mic):  yes i got a mic too very active in voice chats

6 hours ago, hybr1d_pk3r said:

Ingame name: Hybr1d Pk3r

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: none of this server lots on others

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: TB/Freezer and archer.

Country/or timezone: UK

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: i can do what ever is needed of me, i dont run from fights.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-4 work dependent 

Do you have discord? (including mic): yes

Private message: Any fu### accounts or kw0l 2nm5 z7 for a try out in-game.

2 hours ago, Ate too late said:

Ingame name: Ate Too Late

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: All i do is pk so im pretty expirenced in pk 

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: i can tb and i am also a main attacker

Country/or timezone: Usa

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: well im a fken pker so i love to pk and fuck shit up make peoples days go from bad to worst when they come across me

How many hours a day do you put into this game: can play as much as i want to but dont get carried away

Do you have discord? (including mic): no discord laggs like fken crazy when i open that shit but always active in cc chat

No discord is already a -1. Secondly, I'd recommend you practicing more in the bridding/nhing scene before re-applying again. Denied for now.

26 minutes ago, kueenkay said:

Ingame name: kueenkay

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:  this is what i do i dont play the game i pk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i mean i can do anything i probably wouldnt slave tb but anything else i can do efficiently

Country/or timezone: Usa central

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU:  im down for anything im tired of being in clans that don shit. i wanna be a part of something thta grows and is oriented as a clan

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 6-12

Do you have discord? (including mic):  yes i got a mic too very active in voice chats

Pm any fu## member or kw0l 2nm5 z7 in-game for a try out.

Ingame name: Limts

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Pretty good.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker)

Teleblocker- tbs, Tank- Tanks, Main Attacker would be the Meleer, and Freezer would freeze. Archer uses ele cbow

Country/or timezone: CMT

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: I just tanked some of you in multi and got away in singles

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 4-6 most days more

Do you have discord? (including mic): Yes.

ingame name:like a bosss

experience within deep wilderness/clans in general:pretty good

primary position:archer would be good for me

country/or timezone: GMT

what makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU:i have good skills at nhing that can help the clan in CW and im very LOYAL

Do you have discord (including mic): yes.

Edited by like a bosss

Ingame name: Dabonme

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I was once in big boi clan aka doomsday and other very cool much clanners. and small ones like solidtag

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. : I kill people who kill whales

Country/or timezone: gmt +1

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: I am once taking a half tb and kill guy

How many hours a day do you put into this game: probably under 1

Do you have discord? (including mic): yes dad https://discord.gg/3GahW9 to join my public discord.
#ST

Edited by dabonme

Ingame name: negabastard

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i beat crazybastard in nh! and i multipk

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. : I kill people who kill whales

Country/or timezone: wakanda

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: im a good nher i promise

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 4

Do you have discord? (including mic): no

Ingame name: Coongang

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: hn pking is best pking <3

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: 20, Prefer to be freezer/attacker

Country/or timezone: England, GMT

What makes you think you have what it takes to join #FU: I'm lonely, and i love to talk shit when pking!  i dropped V E X twice (sorry vex)

how many hours a day do you put into this game: ~4, i work long hrs sry

Do you have discord? (including mic): Aye