Sign in to follow this  
psilv

What things need to be fixed in Spawnpk or added?

Here are a few things i personally think need reworking, revamped, and added inside of the Spawnpk Server.

1. Cursed void defense bonus seems really high to be an autokeep item, basically making it the go 2 for people in deep wildy with little to no risk.

2. Elemental staff damage is just not as high as it needs to be to compare with zuriels/toxic/sang staffs

3. Dragonfire Ward for some reason keeps over so many valuable items.. it really needs to be re-ordered in its protection list

4. The "Rest" option would be super cool to add to the game.  This is one of the few servers I've seen that don't already have it.

5. Halloween Promotional packages should be added back.  It would get rid of some of the donor tickets in eco and also help jump start this event back into action like it did the first 3 days.

20 hours ago, psilv said:

Here are a few things i personally think need reworking, revamped, and added inside of the Spawnpk Server.

1. Cursed void defense bonus seems really high to be an autokeep item, basically making it the go 2 for people in deep wildy with little to no risk.

2. Elemental staff damage is just not as high as it needs to be to compare with zuriels/toxic/sang staffs

3. Dragonfire Ward for some reason keeps over so many valuable items.. it really needs to be re-ordered in its protection list

4. The "Rest" option would be super cool to add to the game.  This is one of the few servers I've seen that don't already have it.

5. Halloween Promotional packages should be added back.  It would get rid of some of the donor tickets in eco and also help jump start this event back into action like it did the first 3 days.

1: Agreed at least making the defence a part of its set effect to A reduce the total defence u can achieve with cursed void due to void helms and gloves not having anywhere near as high defence as a serp/ nezzy and barrows gloves and this would also mean those who just suicide in cursed void will have to start risking to actually gain a benefit from using it.

2: I believe this was mean't to be fixed a while back or at least was proposed as in its current state the staff is limited to casting wave spells (i believe) hence the lack of damage plus the cap of 22, If this was buffed to surge i think it would at least mean more people would start using it.

3: Agreed, along with the many other items that have an exceedingly high or low protection value despite its actual value.

4: Only would be useful in the wilderness, but i wouldn't mind at least something similar to be added.

5: no opinions on this.

Edited by lzerraptorz

On 10/10/2018 at 6:24 PM, psilv said:

cursed void is already not worth getting after the first nerf. its more beneficial to just use elite void as its repair cost is muuuch lower. large investment for sub par gear and expensive repair cost.

elemental staff needs severe buff. its weaker than all other elemental weapons and even weapons at way lower cost i.e. staff of the dead/swamp

DFW needs to be re-worked in price I agree.

rest would be neat.

its not Halloween...……… add a new promo.

nice suggestions.