still anton

pay to win server

yesss and you know it. pay to win server.

atleast fix the mods almost never online. 

Admins don't give a fack.

cya pay to win shitty server.

BRO DONT BE A QUITTER FAGGOT! WHEN U COMPLAIN AND BITCH U DONT GET ANYTHING, GET OFF UR ASS AND FUCKING PVM TILL U CAN AFFORD DECENT GEAR AND KICK SOME FUCKING ASS! I HAD TO PVM FOR A MONTH BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO FUCK SHIT UP. EVEN IM RICH AND I STILL PVM! I NEVER DONATED AND I DONT GAMBLE AND I HAVE BANK. DONT BE A QUITTER, KEEP GRINDING AND MAKE THE BANK.!

hes mad because he started and 2mins later beggs for money for an hour then rage quits and posts rude stuff on forums. 

You know this is Spawn"Pk" right? theres pvm, but they arent gonna make it easy to make money from it. Pking is the grand source of making money on this server, Hell, risk 50 blood money get 10 kills and you already have like 5b. Its not hard at all lol.

It is fair to say its a pay to win server, but you can still earn ur shit by playing the game.

Staff are inactive compared to the past but they do their best for certain time zones.

my boy bowflexxx is on a lot also black sages 2 is not a staff member but he is always helping people online but yes theres big staff problem 

The real reason he quit is cuz of the FU staffs; who're rarely ever online. Fire all of them! lol