Miku

In your opinion?

In your opinion, picture this.

If someone you love gets hot when they sleep, and doesn't like to spoon, cuddle, hug etc when sleeping, and is still hot even in winter. Would you feel comfortable not ever being able to have any physical contact while you two sleep? I understand they get hot, however, sleeping with each others back towards each other is silly.

For me it would feel like there isn't any love, or that I'm not trusted. How about you guys?

if its a friendzone then don't do that shit, only of its a sexual partner. they really doing it for attention. woman want non sexual attention such as texts, compliments, assurance that they are pretty. men just want sexual attention. relationships are meant to be a trade as in womans sexual attention for mens non sexual attention. If the trade is 1 sided then it is not love, you must show that you are not willing to giveaway ur sexual/non sexual attention for free and then they will respect and give u a fair trade.

I learn from experience dated many woman and fucked up. I learn that they enjoy attention more than sex for some reason.

TL:DR if the bitch wont fuck you, don't give her no attention

fuck lol forgot to type in caps lock

Edited by thereal_Crazybastard
  • Haha 1

Lmao, no caps. But yeah, its not my girl, just a childhood friend thats a bit sad atm. Was asking for her, thanks though man ❤️

Thats weird if its romantic at all, someone cant be hot all the time?

What country is this and what is the temperature at night?

You dont really see girls not saying they want to cuddle ever

Me personally i got hot as fuck and need to be somewhat cold to sleep i can start to cuddle as i initially lay down for about 20 minutes then 75% of the time i do roll over and fall asleep. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and turn back over for a short while, but not wanting to cuddle i could see being somewhat confusing but your friend should voice her opinion and just simply say how she feels for reassurance purposes.