Sign in to follow this  
NosePickerzs

Sam's wings.

Hi Community,

First of all i want to say.. That the SpawnPK staff makes from the problems they have: Bugs, Making items loseable that're supposed to be kept on death. Our problem, the funniest of all is the immature respond of Sam....

Sam never told me to refund them, they just kicked me and did them theirself... Also i received 0 as a fee or something? Once, this happened to me to... a long time ago... Prayers where activated but didnt work... i lost many 1 HANDED ele bows through that. There's not 1 ryan refunded me. So why should he refund this? Because it's "SAM" or because he's a staff? or just because they still abuse on us Bully/Triggered/Nosepickers?

https://gyazo.com/3cfed8ae1723ade8cc2b27f0e86dbd20

Regards,

#Bullysquad/ #NOSEPICKERS
Edited by NosePickerzs

The item was given to a staff member for being a staff member its not like a colored slayer helm, zaryte bow or korasi its a unique.

I have seen Sam give these to his friends to wear so that should mean its tradable and not auto keep? I don't see how it was a bug when they are tradable and if they are refunded its a bit strange.

They were made tradable so why would they be auto keep?

This has already been dealt with in-game but you decided to take it to the forums. I will make this very simple.

It was an intended auto keep item. As it is based off my original wings and an infernal cape. Both auto keep items.

I was unaware who had them so requested it be checked. They were removed by Ryan him self, I did none of it which you struggled to understand and took to flaming via yell with the rest of your team.

I personally would have given you a reward if you hadn't been so quick to flame. You now don't deserve anything. 

It was clearly a bug which was dealt with. The "immaturity" of your self has landed you here on the forums.

- Topic locked.