Miku

A Large Suggestion list

Hey there i'd just like to put a list of suggestions here and kinda categorize them, just a bit.

So to start off:

ITEMS:

• Dragon Claws - These either need an accuracy buff, or a damage buff in general. Granted, if someone is wearing karils/robes I've seen people and myself Spec 70+. However, they need to be a little bit more viable, they are way to inaccurate for their current damage on any kind of non robe/range armor.
  • 3rd Age Longsword - This weapon is a very good PvM and PvP weapon, however, they are fairly easy to get/many are in the economy, yet it has a larger strength bonus than the Ghrazi Rapier? It's strength bonus is +134, and provides a fair amount of slash damage too, either nerf this slightly or buff the rapier.
  • Anti-Venom - These last for a very short amount of time, consider buffing the time it has slightly?
  • Staff of light - Reduce the cost of these in the pvp store, they aren't as viable as the TSOD and they cost 17M bounty points.
  • Fancy Mystery Box - Please add more ways to get these a little bit more commonly, 30 vote points is a bit steep for a box that gives you hardly anything + cosmetics are already low in price, all in all isnt a box even worth opening at the moment, nor are many just available.
  • Spirit Shields - These are in my opinion very under-rated for what they normally do. The Spectral and Arcane are nearly worthless in their current state, however I'm not asking for a buff for the items themselves however, I am asking for a minor drop rate buff on corp, very minor, Tekton has a low drop rate for things, and he is fairly easy to kill with melee if uninterrupted. You could boost the drop rate of corp some, and change its teleports to active pking areas to make it a little more risky to do him, but also a bit more rewarding. Pvmers and pkers, win win ;)
  • Bandos pieces - Remove them from yell and slightly buff the acquisition rate from monsters that drop them. The more newer players that make money the more risk that comes into wildy.
  • Elemental Staff - Buff this in damage or accuracy, it's an amazing looking weapon and I love how it shoots different elements, I dont however like how low damage it does  considering its rarity.
  • Ghrazi Rapier - Buff the strength bonus it gives.
  • Scythe of Vitur - Buff the damage.
  • Sanguinesti Staff - Buff the damage.
  • Auto Keep items like Cursed Obsidian and Void - When dying in pvp, buff the amount of coins one gets from killing them per piece. Currently it's around 97M I think. Maybe buff it to around 150M

General Gameplay:

• Add a system that places a random specific area in the wild every couple hours or so that allows pkers to go there and fight for an increased chance of statues/blood money. 
  • Fix pathing issues (You got it)
  • Add more skilling dailies for newer players, other than just thieving - i know it's not a skilling server, but still.
  • Slayer is rewarding but not as rewarding as some would like. If a boss task is completed in the wilderness you should receive an increased monetary reward for the risk, i'm not 100% on this one but, maybe also a bonus reward for every 50 tasks in a row or something.
  • Gold and stone statues are not frequently obtained enough, and when they are by the time you get them, they're not rewarding enough.
  • Magic accuracy on armor that has - magic resistance. If you have any negative magic resistance, you should never splash. 
  • Add more items that can be converted into blood shards ;)

Thats all for now, thanks for reading. Lmk if you agree or not ;o

* Claws not really needed 

* 3a longsword probably should have been nerfed ages ago it has not been widely used 

* Disagree with any gold artifact buffs these are not meant to be easy to get there is perks to get these easier at a cost (The drop rates have been increased from what they used to be already) we already have the items that drop that give $ 

* Pathing is known and Ryan is working on it constantly

* Skilling is pointless except from maxing so what daily? any suggestions?

* Rest are reasonable 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miku said:

Dragon Claws - These either need an accuracy buff, or a damage buff in general. Granted, if someone is wearing karils/robes I've seen people and myself Spec 70+. However, they need to be a little bit more viable, they are way to inaccurate for their current damage on any kind of non robe/range armor.

I think this is just an issue in general. Recently it seems most items have been far less accurate in comparison to the past. I've personally had claw specs hitting upwards of 96 dmg.

6 hours ago, Miku said:
  • 3rd Age Longsword - This weapon is a very good PvM and PvP weapon, however, they are fairly easy to get/many are in the economy, yet it has a larger strength bonus than the Ghrazi Rapier? It's strength bonus is +134, and provides a fair amount of slash damage too, either nerf this slightly or buff the rapier.

Agreed. It is a bit of a tradeoff as you can easily be venge combo'd while using the 3along, but it is far too cheap in comparison to some of the higher tier weapons. (G rapier as you stated is far too weak for its high cost)

6 hours ago, Miku said:

Anti-Venom - These last for a very short amount of time, consider buffing the time it has slightly?

This could be interesting. Buffing anti-venoms might make Nex helms more widely used. Either a potion buff, or allowing the top tier fountains in houses provide a lengthier anti-venom could be interesting.

6 hours ago, Miku said:

Staff of light - Reduce the cost of these in the pvp store, they aren't as viable as the TSOD and they cost 17M bounty points.

I don't see why not. Reducing cost doesn't hurt anything, as it is simply just a cosmetic variant to TSOTD which we have a massive abundance of in the eco.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Fancy Mystery Box - Please add more ways to get these a little bit more commonly, 30 vote points is a bit steep for a box that gives you hardly anything + cosmetics are already low in price, all in all isnt a box even worth opening at the moment, nor are many just available.

You can obtain them with 100 donator tickets. Although i somewhat agree, having more cosmetics doesn't really hurt anything. Maybe add new "rare" cosmetics to the boxes? I feel like the cosmetics in the boxes are kinda outdated.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Spirit Shields - These are in my opinion very under-rated for what they normally do. The Spectral and Arcane are nearly worthless in their current state, however I'm not asking for a buff for the items themselves however, I am asking for a minor drop rate buff on corp, very minor, Tekton has a low drop rate for things, and he is fairly easy to kill with melee if uninterrupted. You could boost the drop rate of corp some, and change its teleports to active pking areas to make it a little more risky to do him, but also a bit more rewarding. Pvmers and pkers, win win ;)

Corp in comparison to Tekton does have a fairly poor drop table. Would be interesting to see it buffed.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Bandos pieces - Remove them from yell and slightly buff the acquisition rate from monsters that drop them. The more newer players that make money the more risk that comes into wildy.

Anything to make the newer players starting experience better. I feel like newer players currently get pushed away when they are killed by people with MUCH stronger gear. On top of this, i would say make all Barrows items non-spawnable making Barrows somewhat viable as a moneymaking method. (Fix amulet of damned plawks)

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Elemental Staff - Buff this in damage or accuracy, it's an amazing looking weapon and I love how it shoots different elements, I dont however like how low damage it does  considering its rarity.

YES PLEASE. Ele staff is hardly viable at all. I've thought maybe making an ele staff (i)/(e)/(t) however it would be. Combing surge spell scrolls (possibly some wrath runes as well) To make the new staff cast surge spells as well as an improved spec would be nice to see. It would also allow a possible profit from runecrafting as well as making Rune dragons a hopefully decent form of income.

7 hours ago, Miku said:
  • Ghrazi Rapier - Buff the strength bonus it gives.
  • Scythe of Vitur - Buff the damage.
  • Sanguinesti Staff - Buff the damage.

Rapier - I think the issue is the damage cap, not the actual strength bonus.
Scythe - I havn't personally used much, but i did spec a player for 90 damage with it. (Likely not a very common occurence) But buffing it in Pvm would be nice as its more expensive than a Tbow and atm Tbow still seems to outdamage it.
Sang staff - I'd say considerably weak for the cost. I'm not sure how much of a damage buff would be fitting. Maybe allow it to autocast spells, and the autocasted spells will carry over the utility of 1/6 chance on hit to heal for 50% of dmg dealt.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Auto Keep items like Cursed Obsidian and Void - When dying in pvp, buff the amount of coins one gets from killing them per piece. Currently it's around 97M I think. Maybe buff it to around 150M

Either increasing the amount of coins dropped, or adding a reward system of some sort for killing players with autokept gear would be awesome to see. (Armour "shards" dropped when killing them with an "armour shard" store? No idea what could be in the store, just a general thought.)

7 hours ago, Miku said:

General Gameplay:

• Add a system that places a random specific area in the wild every couple hours or so that allows pkers to go there and fight for an increased chance of statues/blood money.

YES! YES! YES! Could make a new currency that is only dropped/has a chance to drop in these PK hotspots that is similar to Stone/Gold statues. A "pk hotspot" store could be added as well. Even without the store, PK hotspots (or anything that draws attention to an area for pking) is awesome.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Fix pathing issues (You got it)

I believe this is a focal point for Ryan already. +1

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Add more skilling dailies for newer players, other than just thieving - i know it's not a skilling server, but still.

Dark crabs are massively overlooked. Maybe add a time of the day/cycling hotspot that allows dark crabs to be noted into your inventory, possibly at an enhanced rate (2x-3x crabs fished vs the usual 1) as well as a "cook x amount of dark crabs" daily. There isn't really a large incentive to fish dark crabs because we already have food/potions that do the job that dark crabs do. But having an incentive to get them, will at least increase the use of them.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Slayer is rewarding but not as rewarding as some would like. If a boss task is completed in the wilderness you should receive an increased monetary reward for the risk, i'm not 100% on this one but, maybe also a bonus reward for every 50 tasks in a row or something.

+1 On task streaks. Maybe some more additions to the slayer store as well? (Viper variant of fused helm please) Slayer's staff/slayer's staff (e)? A system that would allow you to gamble slayer points for a roll on a boss's drop table would be cool. (possibly OP though) 

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Gold and stone statues are not frequently obtained enough, and when they are by the time you get them, they're not rewarding enough.

As Pjer said, the new perks that have increased the rate on these has helped quite a bit. I've personally finally achieved 20 gold statues after about 13k player kills. (Its worth noting you only get statues while in edgeville or the risk arena) The store for the statues is a bit bland though. Boneguard is really the only thing that seems reasonable to buy. Stone store is just "Meh." Maybe an update on the stores to give a better variety of options.

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Magic accuracy on armor that has - magic resistance. If you have any negative magic resistance, you should never splash. 

Another issue that Ryan has been consistently working on. +1

7 hours ago, Miku said:

Add more items that can be converted into blood shards

Kinda neutral. There is a large amount of items that are currently available for salvaging with (or) kits being the main thing being purchased. Would be +1 if there was more variety of "Sought after" items in the shard store.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Miku said:
  • 1. Dragon Claws - These either need an accuracy buff, or a damage buff in general. Granted, if someone is wearing karils/robes I've seen people and myself Spec 70+. However, they need to be a little bit more viable, they are way to inaccurate for their current damage on any kind of non robe/range armor.
  • 2. 3rd Age Longsword - This weapon is a very good PvM and PvP weapon, however, they are fairly easy to get/many are in the economy, yet it has a larger strength  bonus than the Ghrazi Rapier? It's strength bonus is +134, and provides a fair amount of slash damage too, either nerf this slightly or buff the rapier.
  • 3. Anti-Venom - These last for a very short amount of time, consider buffing the time it has slightly?
  • 4. Staff of light - Reduce the cost of these in the pvp store, they aren't as viable as the TSOD and they cost 17M bounty points.
  • 5. Fancy Mystery Box - Please add more ways to get these a little bit more commonly, 30 vote points is a bit steep for a box that gives you hardly anything + cosmetics are already low in price, all in all isnt a box even worth opening at the moment, nor are many just available.
  • 6. Spirit Shields - These are in my opinion very under-rated for what they normally do. The Spectral and Arcane are nearly worthless in their current state, however  I'm not asking for a buff for the items themselves however, I am asking for a minor drop rate buff on corp, very minor, Tekton has a low drop rate for things, and  he is fairly easy to kill with melee if uninterrupted. You could boost the drop rate of corp some, and change its teleports to active pking areas to make it a little  more risky to do him, but also a bit more rewarding. Pvmers and pkers, win win ;)
  • 7. Bandos pieces - Remove them from yell and slightly buff the acquisition rate from monsters that drop them. The more newer players that make money the more risk that comes into wildy.
  • 8. Elemental Staff - Buff this in damage or accuracy, it's an amazing looking weapon and I love how it shoots different elements, I dont however like how low damage it does  considering its rarity.
  • 9. Ghrazi Rapier - Buff the strength bonus it gives.
  • 10. Scythe of Vitur - Buff the damage.
  • 11. Sanguinesti Staff - Buff the damage.
  • 12. Auto Keep items like Cursed Obsidian and Void - When dying in pvp, buff the amount of coins one gets from killing them per piece. Currently it's around 97M I think. Maybe buff it to around 150M

General Gameplay:

• 1. Add a system that places a random specific area in the wild every couple hours or so that allows pkers to go there and fight for an increased chance of statues/blood money. 
  • 2. Fix pathing issues (You got it)
  • 3. Add more skilling dailies for newer players, other than just thieving - i know it's not a skilling server, but still.
  • 4. Slayer is rewarding but not as rewarding as some would like. If a boss task is completed in the wilderness you should receive an increased monetary reward for the risk, i'm not 100% on this one but, maybe also a bonus reward for every 50 tasks in a row or something.
  • 5. Gold and stone statues are not frequently obtained enough, and when they are by the time you get them, they're not rewarding enough.
  • 6. Magic accuracy on armor that has - magic resistance. If you have any negative magic resistance, you should never splash. 
  • 7. Add more items that can be converted into blood shards ;)

Numbered these so I could comment on them. Also here's a cool song to hear while you read my responses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4aHK6Civw&index=2&list=LLX4wDQT_GvsR2yh0vBW0goQ

1. They are balanced right now IMO and I believe they have a rng formula. I've tried them in max melee and cursed void and most of the time they suck, but I hear spawnables do really well with them sometimes, which leads me to believe that it's just a random formula and you either get lucky and spec 90+ or you don't and spec low.

2. 3A LS has never been viable in pvm. It's a low tier pvp weapon because it's DPS is wack, but yeah it does have a high max hit which literally means nothing in PvM. Weapons with more DPS(any ranged weapon with swift gloves) can out damage this and do much better like 3a bow/bp/tbow, you get the point. These should be added to the blood shard store if anything, and the only viability this longsword has is in PvP, but even then it's really slow and inaccurate.

3. I don't see why not, although we do have anti venom flasks(I think) and that's 6 sips, times 3 minutes give 18 minutes of anti venom time. If we don't have venom flasks then we should make those and that will help immensely.

4. SoL was only introduced because a lot of players wanted it. The way it came in (with identical stats to tsotd) and a much higher price tag is what makes the staff very unpopular. I suggest making the stats superior, maybe with a 5% magic damage bonus over tsotd because with tsotd giving venom and costing way less, this item won't ever be viable.

5. Fancy mbox is another risk/reward situation where you could either make bank or you don't. Right now the best reward from it is what, the black phat that's 100b+? Which coming from a 1.5B box isn't bad. Adding it very rare chances like 1/2500 1/5000 for e ween/e phat respectively could do the trick.

6. Spirit shields are mostly worthless(Only divine and elysian are sought after) for the edge divine campers/deep wildy pkers/bridders/nhers and blood diamond fusers. Other than that they are useless and don't really do anything. The problem with that here on SPK we have so many better options. DFS being one, a flameburst thats 20m being another, are all much better options for a pker over a tanky spirit shield. All for a corp buff though, it's really lacking compared to tekton for being an epic boss.

7. I'd say remove them from any NPC that isn't in the wildy(not sure if undead pkers still announce it but they used to). Other than that i'd say leave it how it is because server announcements of people getting these drops let pkers know that there are pvmers in the wildy and produces wilderness activity.

8. Stated this before and i'll give a +1 again.

9. I believe it's fine as it is but what's hurting it is the fact that it has a damage cap. The rapier itself is a BiS rapier, and ontop of that it is a custom item here on SPK because it has a 25% chance to hit through divine. No one really uses it for that effect, but it does have it so it's hard to buff something without making it broken.

10. Scythe already does a lot of damage and shouldn't be touched in PvP(especially not the spec). Scythe isn't meant to be a PvP weapon to begin with, as you have much better one handed options like a crystal halberd/dragon hally(which literally run on the same formula) or a sunspear. I've hit around 160 with it in PvM, basically outclassing any other weapon.

11. Sangui staff hurts as well in the same way as g rapier, it's damage capped. Although this one is much different because you have a high chance of healing yourself a good chunk of your damage every hit. I believe it's fine as it is, and remember if this gets buffed it opens up pathways for this getting abused. You'd start seeing people camp this in more intelligent ways and before you know it you have a max mage in cursed void with s staff, divine and doppel/balanced spirit whom you can't kill because he has infinite heals.

12. I won't speak much on this one but i'd like to highlight that this is a bad idea. Staff and up should have an easy guess as to why this would be a problem, especially for cursed void.

General Gameplay:

1. +1 stated this before, support then and support now

2. I believe this is being worked on

3. Runex has a slayer daily activity that's gives good rewards for killing 100 slayer monsters. We could incorporate that here with people killing 100 slayer monsters in there boss task for a reward.

4. I've told Ryan about consecutive slayer task point bonuses as OSRS but not sure where that went. Runex got superior slayer monsters, I hope we get those as well as i've suggested both of those before.

5. I'd say they are if you are risking and so is your enemy. Ontop of that there was a blood perk released that increases your chances of getting either one by 25%, so that's a huge buff.

6. I believe Ryan is working on this.

7. +1 but what items are you thinking of? Tsotd/3rd age long are two that i'd love to see there. And even flameburts. Anything to get rid of the 1.5K that I have.

• Like 1