par3d0x

Donations rework

hi my name is par3d0x as u can probably see for you self's. I was just enquiring about weather or not there should be a rework on the donations side of the sever, as I feel that at its current stat it doesn't pull players to donate or at least it hasn't with me as I feel it hasn't got enough value for the cash side of things . for example if u look at the donations bonus u can only reserve this after donating $150 in one day which is a really high price in my opinion. I'm not going to tell you what they should be changed to I just feel they need a slight rework so that we can achieve more donations in the near future as I only want to see this server grow and grow in which it is doing but I believe with little changes like this it will bring in more of a fan base or at least when we donate we will feel like it was worth the donation instead of regretting it within a few hours. as I said this is just my opinion and would like for all of you to add yours bare in mind I'm not saying make it a pay to play server but just for the people that have payed they can feel like it was worth it to them thankyou for all of your time in reading this . p.s if u really would like my input on this I can create a simple spreadsheet on what I think the pieces will be reasonable at.  

Edited by par3d0x

You might want to go ahead and post this in suggestions and then provide some more information about what specifically you want done to the donator system.