Sign in to follow this  
hawaii xd

suggestion for the game

alright guys im posting here i couldnt post on the suggestion topic i dont know why

so yeah first i wanna say to add a public auto chat set:so ppl doesnt spam and it will be much easier for the ppl that selling items or gambling 

second thing is the tournament: to add 2nd and 3rd winners so like first winner gets 10k second 5k and third like 3k

it will bring more players and more intresting :)thanks guys let me know what you think

I agree that having reward points for some of the top contenders would be an awesome addition! Maybe a "tournament token" shop that allows top contenders access to a exclusive store? This way we arent flooding more and more items into the eco, and the new shop might offer some cool, new, exclusive items?

I think 2nd and 3rd prizes are reasonable if the tornament has a certain amount of players e.g.

70+ for 1st 2nd 3rd tier rewards

50+ for 1st and 2nd reward

x>50 1st reward only

+1 would love to see 2nd and 3rd place rewards. I've made it to finals twice and 3rd place once, and it sucks not getting anything for it. A small reward for 2nd/3rd place wouldnt hurt the economy too much would it?