Sign in to follow this  
norisk

ban ragging

ragging is so stupid, its a pking server and u can not pk due to raggers, why is this even a thing to begin with, should not have be posting this.

- "Raggingg is a form of pking" this is why it wont be banned or stopped, be nice and people will be nice generally 

- Ragging was fine back in the day when weapons hit you only had to worry about divine but these days you cant kill anyone which makes ragging very boring to deal with

not really people get salty, and its not really a form of pking, stopping someone pking on a pk server, I mean your life must really be depressing to have a boring fight over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again kind of pathetic, also people get hurt easy on this server so toxic not my fault. sorry if im the only one that gets bored from the people with no lifes, I mean I came on this server to have good fights with people, not just sit there for hours having same fight over and over again, because the person is salty, just ban it and get it out the way, let people pk on you know a pk server, its just stopping people pking and being annoying, in runescape u don't have this problem due to multiple worlds more players, u don't have that here, so there need to be a balance, only the people who like it does it lets face it. and yea its a fight of poison and hits under 10 how fun, its like watching two level 3s fight for the first time.

Edited by norisk