Semir or sb helper application

Also known as "semir elvir"

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Semir

3. Your age:18

4. Your location:US

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6 - 14 hours

6. Why you should receive the position:

I am a very helpful person, i have been playing for more than 5-6 months and i have helped many players in that time i have played, i am always willing to help and believe i would be good for the position. I have noticed that sometime's there is not much staff on at times when its needed, and i know its difficult at times, so this is why i want to give a extra hand. I believe that if i do receive helper i would be a more happy character and devote all i can to the community.

Im asking the staff to please review again, heres a example of someone who really appreciated my help!.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]354[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358[/ATTACH]

Edited by semirbasic_

1st person to help me, ive only been around for a day or so. Friendly

Helped me starting out loads, started playing today and practically tought me the entire server.

Answered and keeps answering all the questions I have.

+rep <3 <3

First day on I got flamed by staff and no one would help me at all. Was about to give up until I met this guy. And he helped me understand few things on this server without him I wouldn't be playing ( so blame him if you don't like me here( lol)) keep up the great work mate.

Wow odd how the first 3 people to support you only made that 1 post and all registered the same day as making that post and haven't been back since then???????

Although I am on a long leave, You are literally such a fucking idiot for us to try to believe that those are 3 new players that responded above, and not just you. DENIED FUCKFACE

Wow odd how the first 3 people to support you only made that 1 post and all registered the same day as making that post and haven't been back since then???????

hmmm very funny that :P wonder who their main account is... and I don't support I'm sorry, I currently feel that people who show that they have helped people are just asking too strongly for rank. you should be found in game helping by helpers or moderators I think. I'm sorry. but keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it and if you ever need anything feel free to let me know ingame, my IGN is Semir elvir.

i find it kinda funny how the first people that have gave feedback are probably not even players lol.

I like that all your replies to your support messages always fall within a <5 minute radius. Is that the time you were taking to create new accounts?

Nonetheless, this may be the worst staff application I have ever seen.

I have been here 3 months, and never seen you ask if anybody needs help ONCE. You are never in the Help CC, nor do you seem to be a joy to interact with.

Why would they even CONSIDER this? All this post shows is that you are willing to stoop low enough to create FALSE ACCOUNTS to show SUPPORT for yourself because deep down you TRULY know that nobody who's even remotely aware can support this post.

No supp ....

NEGATIVE support.

After a few more days, you get the biggest NO support I've ever given.

You're immature, emotional, and lack the general adult's developed prefrontal cortex to deal with problems effectively without bias.