nightsky11

Nightskys suggestions V2

Hey.. this is meant to diversify items and their use in game.

1. Add polypore and ganodermic items. Primarily used to pk .. pretty sure itd be fun to see them . Charges can randomly be obtained from pvm or bought from trading posts

2. Add storm of armadyl . Uses armadyl runes and staff of armadyl ..

Armadyl runes are only obtainable by rc to make them rare and expensive. Can be sold to trading post for skillers market.

Staff of armadyl require 100shards to make. Should be rare drops from bosses.

3. Add glacors - they should drop steadfast boots, glaivens and ragefire boosts. Although less better than the current in game boots.

4. Add ancient mace.

5. Add bakriminel bolts

6. Increase edge pvp drops when it comes to target- drops should be random valuable items from stats, vesta, godswords etc. It encourages edge pkers.

7. What do you guys think about a pkp store ? With items like dharoks, chaotics , primals, spirit shields. ..

+1 I really liked the pre-EOC storm of armadyl and ganodermic armour + polypore staff

Sidenote: Ancient mace is already ingame

1. Sounds good

2. Why not, also rune pouch is an infinite amount of every rune, would this mean that rune pouch would not have them?

3. Sounds very good

4. Already in game

5. Sounds good for pking +1

6. Do you mean edgeville PvP or ::edgepvp ? 

7. We already have a lot of different currency counts in game, it would be best to avoid having even more.

No armadyl runes should not be in the rune pouch or any npc store. It should purely be craftable by skillers and therefore making them expensive and hard to get since the storm of arma is quite OP for pking.

As for suggestion #6 i meant edgeville pvp. You know to encourage pkers to pack that spot .. especially new comers.

Edited by nightsky11

Craftable armadyl runes coud sell for 1m each, they should not be available in any npc store.. only sold at the TP by those that take the time to craft it .

It would supplement the Tb spellbook in an excellent way..

Edited by nightsky11

I like #2 they should make it so you have to go to an altar in deep wild to create the armadyl runes instead of making them at skilling zone.

I really like #3 but instead of glacors dropping steadfasts, ragefires and glaivens, They should drop Primordials Eternals and Pegasians along with Swift, Goliath and Spellcaster gloves.

^ Also, they should be located just west/northwest of the level 44 obelisk (where the ice giants are located right now)

8 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

I like #2 they should make it so you have to go to an altar in deep wild to create the armadyl runes instead of making them at skilling zone.

I really like #3 but instead of glacors dropping steadfasts, ragefires and glaivens, They should drop Primordials Eternals and Pegasians along with Swift, Goliath and Spellcaster gloves.

^ Also, they should be located just west/northwest of the level 44 obelisk (where the ice giants are located right now)

Why are you targeting items that would insanely benefit ones self and would insanely make the server unbalanced? From what I recall you are against auto kept items but now not only are you wanting new items but also every item you want added as well are also ingredients for enchanted boots/gloves. I'm having a hard time thinking that isn't a coincidence.

If the drops were that overpowered, these would have to be in the wilderness in singles or in a locked off/isolated wilderness area so this wouldn't be heavily farmed by clans. These also shouldn't be added to any donator zone until many months after release to keep it fair.

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Why are you targeting items that would insanely benefit ones self and would insanely make the server unbalanced? From what I recall you are against auto kept items but now not only are you wanting new items but also every item you want added as well are also ingredients for enchanted boots/gloves. I'm having a hard time thinking that isn't a coincidence.

If the drops were that overpowered, these would have to be in the wilderness in singles or in a locked off/isolated wilderness area so this wouldn't be heavily farmed by clans. These also shouldn't be added to any donator zone until many months after release to keep it fair.

I am not against auto kept items, my main goal right now is to collect all auto kept items, and im not specifically doing this to benefit myself or to make the game unbalanced. I added those suggestions in place of his because i don't think adding more boots on top of the ones we already have is a great idea. And yes those are the ingredients for the enchanted boots and gloves, adding these monsters with drops will have people constantly grinding to collect the boots/gloves and would make the wilderness maybe a bit more alive past level 10.

You need to remember that i'm just commenting on his post its not like i put hours of thought into what i posted it was a quick idea i had and decided to throw it in. 

Wildy rejuvenation idea 1000 @Micro shade4. Same thing was said about rogue's chest, new revenant cave, bloodwyrm, rune dragon revamp, BH revamp, etc. At the end of the day all people want is big buck loot dropping easily for 0 effort. Name one person who'll grind for boots 24-7, but yeah, no one will. Only people that grinded skotizo trips were Bow, coco, and me. That's three people, who had clans backing them up for pvm protection. I doubt you'll see some 

10 minutes ago, Micro shade4 said:

would make the wilderness maybe a bit more alive past level 10.

as you stated.

0 support. that will take the uniquness out of this game with the use of trident of the swamp, elemental cbow and elemental staff. nex boots are worse than what u can get from shop as of now.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:32 PM, nightsky11 said:

Hey.. this is meant to diversify items and their use in game.

1. Add polypore and ganodermic items. Primarily used to pk .. pretty sure itd be fun to see them . Charges can randomly be obtained from pvm or bought from trading posts

2. Add storm of armadyl . Uses armadyl runes and staff of armadyl ..

Armadyl runes are only obtainable by rc to make them rare and expensive. Can be sold to trading post for skillers market.

Staff of armadyl require 100shards to make. Should be rare drops from bosses.

3. Add glacors - they should drop steadfast boots, glaivens and ragefire boosts. Although less better than the current in game boots.

4. Add ancient mace.

5. Add bakriminel bolts

6. Increase edge pvp drops when it comes to target- drops should be random valuable items from stats, vesta, godswords etc. It encourages edge pkers.

7. What do you guys think about a pkp store ? With items like dharoks, chaotics , primals, spirit shields. ..

1- No thanks not even 1 bit, was extremely overpowered in pre-eoc allowing players to consistantly hit 40s+ with a fast casting spell, nty especially as this would completely devalue the need for fire surge as this just adds another powerful modern spellbook spell. -1

2- read above same thing ^^^^ -1

3- no point to adding boots that are worse than the current, would just add an item that would never be used. -1

4- It is already ingame.

5- Ds2 bolts i would +1, these are just not needed. (in there current state) -1

6- Trust me edge pking was and i presume still is profitable in its current state. -1

7- so another blood money store that requires a whole new currency that i presume you will get along side bm? No thanks -1

Don't get me wrong with all the -1s these aren't terrible suggestions there just things i do not feel are necessary I mean im pretty sure ive suggested the addition of the Arma bstaff before just without the spell, as a option between the kodai and tsotd.

Edited by lzerraptorz