The old akam

Akam’s staff application

About me:

My name is Akam and im from the Netherlands,

My activity ingame:I've Played SpawnPK  for about 2~ years n possible I spend  4-6 hours 7days  a week in-game, sometimes less, depending on how busy I am. I do play alot during day and night time but it depends on the quantity of my homework.

Past Staff Experience:

Sadly i have 0 staff experience since i didnt used to have the knowledge about rsps’s that i have now.

Future Plans & Goals:

I want to help out as many people possible and make spawnpk great again since its my favourite rsps and the only rsps where i played for over 2 years and its still full of suprises,i gotta admit that spk had its ups and downs but thats why im here trying to change that.

What I Bring to the Table:

The plus side of me being super active is that i can help as many people possible and make sure that spk stays clean and not overrun by rule breakers.

My Weaknesses:

My biggest weakness is probably that i act weird in yell or in public sometimes in a comedy way,if i become staff i probably wont be the most serious staff but one that u can mess around with but not go too far ofc,a staff member who u can always reach to whenever u got a problem or question.

What i need to work on.

My activity on forums isnt the best and thats gonna be something i should work on for sure.il have to try to act more serious and get to the point.

Shoutout: to Y I P K U for letting me use his format.

+1 from me :D really funny guy overall
would love to see him on the staff team

Edited by Borpken
  • Like 1

+1 for the memes just keep your shit together and move your ass when people need help and you good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

+1 for the memes just keep your shit together and move your ass when people need help and you good

thanks jorik!

7 hours ago, Borpken said:

+1 from me :D really funny guy overall
would love to see him on the staff team

thanks for the reply paloma

Akam has not only supported the SpawnPK Community by providing Youtube videos (he also has the Youtuber Rank), but he is also very helpful to any players that may have any questions.

You have a +1 from me good sir.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, brezell said:

+1 I've known u for years, on multiple servers, ur a very likable person to everyone

Appreciate it brezel!

+1 Akam is very active, makes videos for community and has a good reputation. He's also a veteran player so he knows more than enough to help new players

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Max Avon said:

+1 Akam is very active, makes videos for community and has a good reputation. He's also a veteran player so he knows more than enough to help new players

Thank u for ur reply avon!

• Like 1

-1 i never seen this guy help players and most of the ppl commented in here is probaly his friends who he paid to vouch for him

• Confused 1

-1 You're a dogshit player and dont know the first thing about pking

Actually be active though. Having to chop off a leg to get staff attention and I have been here triple the time they have. GL