Dgaf

Ragging

So why is ragging allowed? You just start and have all spawnables and these kids with op untradeables and weapons wanting to fight you and when you say nty they attack you. So now you run out of wild to change targs and now he’s mad cuz your an easy target and just rags you knowing you can’t do nothing. It’s very annoying/childish and makes you not want to pk.Many other servers have a thing called ::raglord it makes it so nobody can attack you under 20 wild. It turns off automatically when you leave wild. 

9: Ragging

• We define ragging as repeated or consistent harassment towards another player in a PvP environment.
  • This rule applies to the following areas: Graveyards, EdgePvP(::edgepvp NOT edgeville), Mage Bank, Risk Fight Arena.
  • This might mean using overhead protection prayers and barraging/ranging their opponent repeatedly just to stop them from PKing.
  • With regards to rushing, there's a fine line between rushing and harassment (ragging).
  • Banter before and after the fight is fine, but if someone's getting too annoyed/offended then it needs to stop.
  • Please note that staff decisions are final, and staff will say whether the situation is classed as ragging or not.
  • Every situation is different and will be treated very seriously by staff.

The criteria of ragging reports will require sufficient evidence from the reporter -  This would probably need to be an eye witness by staff, or a video recording.

.. so may you read it all to know the reason? all will answer ur question with this answer so can you just click on "moderation actions" hide the thread?

thanks.

Edited by celwa

Yeah you'll find that new players are to grind nonestop or donate to the server only to find that players aren't really cared for at all in this server. Which is funny because we make the game. You'll mostly only find that everyone is an asshole and out for themself and when you have a problem don't expect results right away if at all. They make the Ragging rule STUPID as can be. Who the RAGS anywhere besides edge..? (and bridding locations) but nobody is going around deep or multy ragging anyone. To any new player who gears up and hits edge for the first time it's fucking disgusting and legit the defense to the toxicity is "it's a pk style" I'm baffled lmfao.

Edited by Anal freak

1 hour ago, Anal freak said:

Yeah you'll find that new players are to grind nonestop or donate to the server only to find that players aren't really cared for at all in this server. Which is funny because we make the game. You'll mostly only find that everyone is an asshole and out for themself and when you have a problem don't expect results right away if at all. They make the Ragging rule STUPID as can be. Who the RAGS anywhere besides edge..? (and bridding locations) but nobody is going around deep or multy ragging anyone. To any new player who gears up and hits edge for the first time it's fucking disgusting and legit the defense to the toxicity is "it's a pk style" I'm baffled lmfao.

+1 EDGE SHOULD BE THE 100% SPOT WHERE RAGGING SHOULD BE BANNED

• Like 1

I’ve been talking to a lot of players about ragging. Found out there is a clan meant for ragging. I now just pvm and gamble. And go deep pking with friends. But as far as being able to get bounty hunter achievements done is beyond me. Everyone in max gear wanting to fight my spawnables and get mad when I reset and rag. I feel staff are too lazy. We need more staff then if our staff is too busy. 

9 hours ago, Dgaf said:

We need more staff then if our staff is too busy. 

A couple of things here.

1. We don't make the rules, we only enforce them.

2. Staff team is pretty strong in what we are capable of doing. People seem to be misinformed that staff can tackle any type of issue a player has but that is not true. There are only certain things that we can do because over half of the problems we get depend on an owner to complete it.

3. Yeah we can always get more staff but there aren't any outstanding applicants right now, let alone trust worthy for staff. Even as helpers there is a lot of knowledge given to staff that should not be made public. The higher your rank, the more stuff you're exposed to and just as easily as you are exposed to it you are 100% expected to keep your mouth shut. Given past staff members have abused their powers, the number of powers/privileges we get is limited regardless of how outstanding of a staff member one can be.

4. Ragging becoming outlawed solely falls upon Ryan for a decision. Players don't make that call, staff don't make that call, only he does. If it makes you feel any better, the majority of the staff team is against ragging, while others have their reasons for supporting it.

I think that adding people to ignore list should completely stop interactions with the player you ignored. For example they wont be able to attack you or you wont be able to attack them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brezell said:

I think that adding people to ignore list should completely stop interactions with the player you ignored. For example they wont be able to attack you or you wont be able to attack them.

Let me just ignore the entire server then :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2018 at 3:18 PM, Kellatha said:

Let me just ignore the entire server then :P 

Then you would have nobody to fight.. I think its a good suggestion considering bullysquad makes edge pking impossible