Sign in to follow this  
error504

Unlawful Ban from Kelltha

I was banned for mild chatbox spam, and inquiring about why THAT is a muteable offense, but 1 LOVE PK and every other clan can spam at home for hours with no repurcussions, and why yell can be spammed by people selling pets on a 20 second interval.

My autotyper was on 9 second intervals, and kelletha blatantly abused her powers.

Kelletha, your reply is EXPECTED here, not optional. Atone for your sins. 

it has to be ATLEAST 10 second intervals. but were u banned or muted? also what were u spamming?

3 minutes ago, cdg said:

it has to be ATLEAST 10 second intervals. but were u banned or muted? also what were u spamming?

2: Spamming

• Creating meaningless messages or posts outside the spam section. This also counts for the Chatbox.
  • Flooding the Chatbox/Yell. You can use autotyper, however be considerate of the players around. (No autotyping in yell AT ALL).

I was banned, i stood up for my friend's 1 hour mute. My account wasn't the one spamming. 

did u flame a mod or what? I don't understand.... also what was your friend spamming?

You were not banned for spamming, and you know this. Posting about punishment's outside of the appeal section will lead to your forum account being banned.

On a side note: Nothing is expected from staff member's when applied to rule-breaker's. They're at the very bottom of our priority list.

Topic Closed.

• Haha 1