WaveStackz

Wavestackz Youtuber Application

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber Rank

2. Your Name: Christopher

3. Your age: 15

4. Your Location: N/A

5. Average amout of gameplay hours: 2-8 On-stream, 1-3 off-stream | depending on internet behavior ( but I always try my best to get a stream/vid out)

6. Why should you recieve the position: Well, I have been playing this server for 1+ years and streamed on this server for 1+ years, video on channel feed as proof. I always get a pretty good amount of views and feel as if I bring a few people in the server. If I had the rank I could grow as a youtuber and attract more players to join this server. I have over 100+ SpawnPk videos, 7k+ views, and 214 subscribers. Thank you for reading this, YouTube Link Below!

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/ThaWaveZ

As a loyal viewer of wave's streams for like the past 6 months I'd definitely like to see him as youtuber so +1 

20 hours ago, Orion said:

Wrong place for a youtube application, but he's a good boi.

+1

Michael told me to put it here

i told him to place it here lol, i have seen his videos he is a very good youtuber/streamer, pretty often i see him yelling his stream and i have broadcasted several as well, and he does meet all the requirements for the Youtuber rank, +1 from me and i will pass this on to Ryan, Ramzi and Admin Phenomenon. 

22 hours ago, Casey said:

i told him to place it here lol, i have seen his videos he is a very good youtuber/streamer, pretty often i see him yelling his stream and i have broadcasted several as well, and he does meet all the requirements for the Youtuber rank, +1 from me and i will pass this on to Ryan, Ramzi and Admin Phenomenon. 

Thank you man <3