Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Veteran rank

I'm requesting for a Veteran rank to be added, I think it's a nice feature for those players who have been dedicated and committed to Spawn PK for a certain period of time; e.g 2 years.

Wouldn't have to have any special abilities just a rank to symbolize a players dedication and commitment.

Very cool idea, I've gone ahead and drawn up a little pixel icon just incase the staff team want to use it.

Icon : hvbc5x.png

Edited by Shawnny
  • Like 1

okay but the player should have been actually active the entire time. you joined in 2016, posted a little bit, then no posts in 2017. i wonder where you went. then you came back 2 months ago. so you wouldnt be eligible for the veteran rank.

it doesnt matter how old your account is, you have to have been playing the entire time. 

"oh but runescape gave out veteran capes even if they didnt play, they just needed an account". this server has like 250 ppl; lot less than what they have. when you're more likely to be known in a small community, the requirement should be higher to get the rank

1 hour ago, urdumb said:

okay but the player should have been actually active the entire time. you joined in 2016, posted a little bit, then no posts in 2017. i wonder where you went. then you came back 2 months ago. so you wouldnt be eligible for the veteran rank.

it doesnt matter how old your account is, you have to have been playing the entire time. 

"oh but runescape gave out veteran capes even if they didnt play, they just needed an account". this server has like 250 ppl; lot less than what they have. when you're more likely to be known in a small community, the requirement should be higher to get the rank

Fair point, but just because a player takes a break for a couple months doesn't mean they're not a veteran. Military personnel can do one tour and still be labeled a veteran if enough time has passed. 

I still say +1 to this regardless of inconsistency. 

16 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Been mentioned before, +1 then still +1 now

you just want that rank dont you x.X