Sign in to follow this  
Ramzi

[Official] YouTube Summer Event News (10 days in, $375 in rewards?!)

Date: July 30th 2018

We are now 10 days in the YouTube Summer Event!
Here is a current update of the event point standings: 

YouTube Summer Event Points

@The Economy 10 points - REWARDS (so far): $45, two $30, $20, $10, and $5 bond ($140 total)
@Phenomenon 7 points - REWARDS (so far): two $30, $20, $10, and $5 bond ($95 total)

@J Hus 5 points - REWARDS (so far): REWARDS (so far): $20, $10, and $5 bond ($35 total)
@ruhkis alt 4 points - REWARDS (so far): $20, $10, and $5 bond ($35 total)
@Borpken 3 points - REWARDS (so far): $10 and $5 bond ($15 total)
@The old akam 3 points - REWARDS (so far): $10 and $5 bond ($15 total)

@glklol 3 points - REWARDS (so far): $10 and $5 bond ($15 total)
@sally 2 points - REWARDS (so far): $5 bond
@cdg 2 points - REWARDS (so far): $5 bond
@Pancaked 2 points - REWARDS (so far): $5 bond
@b4rrelchest 1 point - REWARDS (so far): $5 bond
@javy 1 point - REWARDS (so far): $5 bond

Please note that all prizes will be given once the event has ended!
If you believe your point total is not correct please send me a PM with the topic "Point check"!

What are the rewards? 

• Each qualified video is worth 1 point
  • Point reward system: 
    • 1-2 points: $5 bond 
    • 3  points: $10 bond ($15 total)
    • 4-5 points: $20 bond ($35 total)
    • 7-9 points $30 bond ($95 total)
    • 10 or more points $45 ($140 total)

Not only will you receive rewards from the point system but also: 

• The player with the most points will receive an extra $100 bond
  • The player with the second most points will receive an extra $50 bond 
    • If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by video quality 
  • The player with the best overall video will receive an extra $50 bond

We already have 12 participants and 43 videos!
$375 worth of rewards have already been earned!

Thank you to all the participants so far, and good luck. We are excited to see more entries and participants! 

ENTER NOW:

i didnt know i uploaded a vid on the start of the event and i didnt have yt-event on it i think i should have 3 pts :D i edited it so it had yt-event in the title

Edited by glklol

7 hours ago, glklol said:

i didnt know i uploaded a vid on the start of the event and i didnt have yt-event on it i think i should have 3 pts :D i edited it so it had yt-event in the title

Your points have been adjusted. 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 

I have messaged the current leader regarding this and would like the rest of the participants (and future participants) to know:

Low quality videos will still count if I believe I see some effort and the player will still receive their bond rewards, BUT that player will not be eligible to receive a placement prize (first or second). 

Only high quality videos will be eligible for the placement prizes for first and second. 

Thank you! 

Current eligible prize leaders: 

First ($100): @Phenomenon
Second ($50): @J Hus

5 hours ago, Ramzi said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 

I have messaged the current leader regarding this and would like the rest of the participants (and future participants) to know:

Low quality videos will still count if I believe I see some effort and the player will still receive their bond rewards, BUT that player will not be eligible to receive a placement prize (first or second). 

Only high quality videos will be eligible for the placement prizes for first and second. 

Thank you! 

Current eligible prize leaders: 

First ($100): @Phenomenon
Second ($50): @J Hus

Completely messed up that a player can win 140$+ for pumping out videos like that. Not hating on that "Economy" guy but I've seen his videos and he doesn't even have the frame of the screen recording set right because he has his screen so zoomed in so the video is unwatchable, not to mention it's in like -200p quality. I didn't know the server was that desperate for players that the owners have started giving out 200b+ worth of bonds to a player who makes unwatchable videos with 0 effort. Nonetheless, still a great event.

Edited by Max Avon

2 hours ago, Max Avon said:

Completely messed up that a player can win 140$+ for pumping out videos like that. Not hating on that "Economy" guy but I've seen his videos and he doesn't even have the frame of the screen recording set right because he has his screen so zoomed in so the video is unwatchable, not to mention it's in like -200p quality. I didn't know the server was that desperate for players that the owners have started giving out 200b+ worth of bonds to a player who makes unwatchable videos with 0 effort. Nonetheless, still a great event.

^^^^

11 hours ago, Max Avon said:

+1 respect for his efforts but it’s just feels like he’s making a video long enough to qualify on literally anything, I could make 50 of these videos in a day and win if I wanted to do it like that :/

20 hours ago, Max Avon said:

Any reason to why you haven't suggested this on his videos that he's posted on the forums?

On 7/31/2018 at 11:00 AM, gamesniper78 said:

Any reason to why you haven't suggested this on his videos that he's posted on the forums?

Uhm because it's not my job to monitor the quality of his videos? But just for your information I did comment on one of his videos explaining to him how to make his videos better and I tried to tell him that he needs to up the quality of his videos but he didnt listen obviously. He just wants to stack up his points with the lowest quality videos possible so he can take advantage of this loophole in this summer youtube event.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:00 AM, gamesniper78 said:

LMFAOOOO