Sign in to follow this  
Riskfight420

MAKE THE WILDY GREAT AGAIN!

We really need improvement on making the wildy more active, everything above edgeville pk is (slowly) dying out. Everything exept: Rogue's chest (love pk chest)

I made this topic because I have my concerns about the future of this server if we don't get some things fixed ASAP to get the wildy more active.

A few things will make the wildy more active.

1. Make a wildy slayer master which only gives tasks of monsters located in wildy giving 2x the amount of slayer points upon completion.

2. Stop making more safe bosses and safe pvm updates. A.K.A braindead updates who only benefit AFKING instead of PLAYING. (lol that rhymes)

3. Make new money making methods in the wildy who are superior to everything not in the wildy.

4. Nerf rogue chest to spread it 70ish members of love exp around the wildy instead of staying at rogue chest 24/7. -> makes wildy a lot more active.

5. Nerf/disable yoshi in the wildy but increase the droprates for pvming in the wildy. resulting in a higher risk reward for pvmers. But also give a chance for pkers to try and make some bank.

The end goal is to spread more people to other (single) zones where you can make money to. Instead of controlling a stupid overpowered money chest in multi zone with 50 noobs (love pk) around it.

If there are more people in the wildy overall there will also be some pkers to try and get some loot. This will result in more pkers trying to kill other pkers (make the server alive!?) 

Those things are just some thoughts that went through my head leave your opinion or suggestion how you think we can make the wildy great again?

(Sorry for bad english no native speaker)

Riskfight420.

Edited by Riskfight420

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 To literally everything mentioned here. Also a cooldown on alien usage wouldn't go a miss even if its 30 seconds to a minute.

frfr only wilderness activity i see is love pk members getting an mchest/pkey from rogues and then a bunch of pkers coming to pk it. other than that most other drops you see from bosses that are supposed to be in the wilderness are actually super donors+ who are killing ele, cerb, revs etc. in safezones so not much incentive for people to go multi places to pk and make some bank. I feel like what happened is while creating benefits for donator ranks, the owners may have went a little too crazy with implementing safe zones for bosses and now its affecting the wilderness.

Edited by Max Avon
  • Like 1

Lol if u wana make bank pkin just get 2 or 3 mates and clear the 50 kids at chest for bank non of them can pk so they are ez clears lmfao.

• Like 1

@pj3r Ye right whining about the fact that the wildy in this server has almost completely died out... Maybe that u never are in the wildy and only gamble and afk in sponsor zone? Because otherwise u would know yourself but I think u don't have any idea. Maybe give feedback why u think the wildy hasn't been dying in your eyes and why u think the wildy is such an active and amazing place at the moment....

Edited by Riskfight420

23 minutes ago, Riskfight420 said:

Maybe that u never are in the wildy and only gamble and afk in sponsor zone? 

XQBggBRrS_GqkC1Nym2WVg.png

wF1H9VB-T_iuf6Oazvvhrw.png?width=400&hei

tH2hXXI_TBWElfW-nKTqKQ.png?width=400&hei

Lol I don't even know where to begin with how wrong that statement is. How much of a randy are you to say pjer doesn't PK when he has the most kills on the server. He also doesn't gamble.

@Kellatha I never said that he doesn't pk at all. I only said 'maybe' because he ignores the main topic and only responds with a negative comment about me whining when I actually try to achieve something with getting the wildy more active. And if you have been in the wildy recently above EDGEVILLE everyone knows that the activity is so dead, that is why I thought he hasn't been in the wildy lately. You can have most kills but that doesn't say that you PK a lot recently. Bison is Pker with 3rd most kills only 1k kills less then pj3r and he hasn't been logged in for months.

I'd like that everyone would stay on topic and give more suggestions or constructive critism.

Edited by Riskfight420

45 minutes ago, Riskfight420 said:

@pj3r Ye right whining about the fact that the wildy in this server has almost completely died out... Maybe that u never are in the wildy and only gamble and afk in sponsor zone? Because otherwise u would know yourself but I think u don't have any idea. Maybe give feedback why u think the wildy hasn't been dying in your eyes and why u think the wildy is such an active and amazing place at the moment....

I dont gamble or have sponsor.

You are complaining about 'love exp' literally day 1 noobs thieving at the rogues chest in a multi clan.

Half the time they get a loot and they die because they are auto clicking lmfao.

8 minutes ago, Riskfight420 said:

@Kellatha I never said that he doesn't pk at all. I only said 'maybe' because he ignores the main topic and only responds with a negative comment about me whining when I actually try to achieve something with getting the wildy more active. And if you have been in the wildy recently above EDGEVILLE everyone knows that the activity is so dead, that is why I thought he hasn't been in the wildy lately. You can have most kills but that doesn't say that you PK a lot recently. Bison is Pker with 2nd most kills few hundred less then pj3r and he hasn't been logged in for months.

I'd like that everyone would stay on topic and give more suggestions or constructive critism.

I have the most in game pk kills ?

Why mention a banned player named 'bison' thats not your username if you can compete on the high scores try to.

I haven't been in wild on my main because I pk on another account and can use VIP to make money while pking on another account sometimes.

I don't like the combat 100% also but saying 'Bring it back to what it was 1 year ago' is not going to happen.

Your only good suggestion was wilderness slayer but we all know thats just about killing PvMers which most people already complain about.

Your worst suggestion was about yoshi, clearly it yells a loot when someone gets it. Obviously people will try to tele to them and if they dont have yoshi they cant bank it...

12 minutes ago, pj3r said:

You are complaining about 'love exp' literally day 1 noobs thieving at the rogues chest in a multi clan.

Half the time they get a loot and they die because they are auto clicking lmfao.

I really don't care about the whole love exp clan. But I do care that the money making activities in the wildy are ridicilous inbalanced and that it makes the wildy activity dead.

Love exp is just a good example I used to show that inbalance. It is most of the time that more then 50% of the deep wild population sits on 1 square thieving 24/7.

14 minutes ago, pj3r said:

I have the most in game pk kills ?

Why mention a banned player named 'bison' thats not your username if you can compete on the high scores try to.

Why can I not use someone else as example? I really don't have the time and urge to compete on the highscores and I never had and probably will.

I only used Bison as example because it are facts that he has a ton of kills and haven't been online for months. It doesn't matter if he is banned or not it just proves that you don't have to be active in the wildy recently if you are high listed on the highscores.

20 minutes ago, pj3r said:

I don't like the combat 100% also but saying 'Bring it back to what it was 1 year ago' is not going to happen.

Maybe we should start being positive and believe things can change in a good way instead of thinking that things are probably not going to happen.

22 minutes ago, pj3r said:

Your only good suggestion was wilderness slayer but we all know thats just about killing PvMers which most people already complain about.

Yes people complain about Pkers are killing Pvmers but this is because there are NO PKERS to fight other pkers in the wildy that is some pvmers who are new doing a boss task get attacked because of boredom of pkers. I'm 100% sure pkers like to kill other pkers more then a random pvmer who doesn't fight back.

24 minutes ago, pj3r said:

Your worst suggestion was about yoshi, clearly it yells a loot when someone gets it. Obviously people will try to tele to them and if they dont have yoshi they cant bank it...

Well maybe then that is the problem that not every drop should be globally announced.

this is a great suggestion, however.

making a slayer master to wilderness bosses., we already have a slayer master that can assign you a  task in wildly, 

and about 2x points, 40 points for each task,  I know its wilderness I can buy an alien pet, go do them any pkers come to attack me I would just teleport out, as the same in the regular one when wilderness tasks are assigned, 

questions:

Q 1: don't you think giving 40 points per task is too much? [ 20points per boss task x2]

q 2: does separating slayer masters, would make wilderness more active?[ with the knowledge that the current one gives wilderness task/none wilderness tasks]

q 3: if Yoshi's have been [in the wilderness], how does that benefits the player, when Yoshi's main purpose is to collect items into the player's bank]

q 4: does more money making methods in wilderness affect anything[with the knowledge that there will be even more pkers to kill those players doing it] 

that's all the questions, feel free to answer them, 

btw, I'll give it a +1 about nerfing chest[too many rewards], making edge pvp more active/alive

@abyssal god 

44 minutes ago, abyssal god said:

Q 1: don't you think giving 40 points per task is too much? [ 20points per boss task x2]

Maybe it is too much, but we have to atleast encourage more wildy activity and get people out of safe zones maybe 30 points per task seems a bit better.

47 minutes ago, abyssal god said:

q 2: does separating slayer masters, would make wilderness more active?[ with the knowledge that the current one gives wilderness task/none wilderness tasks]

I think it will increase the wildy activity. You always have the choice yourself if you want wildy only slayer tasks. Or just the regular which you can also afk almost always in some of the donator areas, but if you rather want to play more efficiently and get faster slay points u can do wildy tasks. This also gives newer players who might not have a donator rank some better rewards for doing their 'risky' slay task in the wildy.

1 hour ago, abyssal god said:

q 3: if Yoshi's have been [in the wilderness], how does that benefits the player, when Yoshi's main purpose is to collect items into the player's bank]

This is a hard one, maybe we can have like a 50% chance for the yoshi to bank the loot and when it hits the other 50% it will automatically place the loot in your inventory (like we have at the mage bank arena). This will make the yoshi still viable but not a garanteed 100% safe looting machine.

1 hour ago, abyssal god said:

q 4: does more money making methods in wilderness affect anything[with the knowledge that there will be even more pkers to kill those players doing it] 

Yes if there are more and more importantly BETTER money making methods in wildy then non wild. People will take the risk of getting better loot with the risk of dying.

There will always be options to take the safe route and afk but you will make slower money then when you take the risk.

14 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 To literally everything mentioned here. Also a cooldown on alien usage wouldn't go a miss even if its 30 seconds to a minute.

I also like this idea from lzzerraptorz a lot with tweaking the alien aswell with a slight cooldown.

• Like 1

+ fucking 1 

(Change/asjust certain parts about the wilderness and make it have more benefits for both pkers and pvmers as the server doesn’t really have an active wilderness right now. Too lazy to explain in more detail but wildy slayer and wilderness rewards especially for pkers would be dope for sure.)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 6:38 PM, Riskfight420 said:

We really need improvement on making the wildy more active, everything above edgeville pk is (slowly) dying out. Everything exept: Rogue's chest (love pk chest)

I made this topic because I have my concerns about the future of this server if we don't get some things fixed ASAP to get the wildy more active.

A few things will make the wildy more active.

1. Make a wildy slayer master which only gives tasks of monsters located in wildy giving 2x the amount of slayer points upon completion.

2. Stop making more safe bosses and safe pvm updates. A.K.A braindead updates who only benefit AFKING instead of PLAYING. (lol that rhymes)

3. Make new money making methods in the wildy who are superior to everything not in the wildy.

4. Nerf rogue chest to spread it 70ish members of love exp around the wildy instead of staying at rogue chest 24/7. -> makes wildy a lot more active.

5. Nerf/disable yoshi in the wildy but increase the droprates for pvming in the wildy. resulting in a higher risk reward for pvmers. But also give a chance for pkers to try and make some bank.

The end goal is to spread more people to other (single) zones where you can make money to. Instead of controlling a stupid overpowered money chest in multi zone with 50 noobs (love pk) around it.

If there are more people in the wildy overall there will also be some pkers to try and get some loot. This will result in more pkers trying to kill other pkers (make the server alive!?) 

Those things are just some thoughts that went through my head leave your opinion or suggestion how you think we can make the wildy great again?

(Sorry for bad english no native speaker)

Riskfight420.

Some of these are suggestions and I think if you want the best response you should make a really thorough post over there. All your ideas are actually really good and well thought out. Love PK will camp something else if rogues chest isn't available (Mage arena/Corp) etc... 

I think the most recent OSRS update to their own wildy will actually benefit out server a ton with the introduction of new exclusive heavily sought after items.

Either way your ideas are prime and you did a really nice job on this post! :)

• Thanks 1