Kellatha

Sponsor Tweaks, Golden Slayer Helmet, Repair Scrolls, and much more!

Sponsor Slayer Orb: Borrowing the idea of @Ascendency from @The old akam's topic: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/14163-sponsor-rank-useless/ There would be a 'Sponsor Slayer Orb' that allows sponsors to spawn in their slayer task at a secondary sponsor zone via ::sponsor2. This orb will allow us to spawn any slayer monster we have while we have that slayer task. Wildywyrm task will be a very rare task and have a chance of 5% to being picked from the slayer master. We should also get our own slayer master a 'Sponsor Slayer Master' where this would be entirely possible at ::sponsor2. 

Color Dyes: Again another friendly suggestion from @Big Starr! With the surplus of 'Fused Slayer Helmets' everyone is looking identical! We should add in color dyes to the slayer store to allow people to color their 'Fused Slayer Helmets' into the color of their choice. Dyes would cost 500 Slayer points each, and would grant a cosmetic improvement to your FSH. This is no way affects autokept/tradability/stats/perks.

See colors below for some sample colors:

• Red Dye: Dye your FSH to look Red! Possibly same sunspear texture/animation
  • Blue Dye: Dye your FSH to look Blue!
  • Green Dye: Dye your FSH to look Green! Possibly same viridescent fairy texture/animation

Golden Slayer Helmet: After listening to a lot of community input from a lot of sponsors, particularly @Big Starr, we have found a perfect solution for the surplus of 'Fused Slayer Helmets' in the economy. Given Magma/Frost are not that enticing as of right now, I imagine the attention will shift mostly on the 'Golden Slayer Helmet'. This new fused slayer helmet will sport a Golden aesthetic, giving it a golden/yellowish look to go with the theme of "golden". The perks/stats are identical to the regular fused slayer helmet. This variation will cost two fused slayer helmets along with a 5,000 Slayer point fee in the shop. This item is NOT autokept and IS tradable.

See perks below for additional information:

• Increase drop rate bonus to 10%(from 7.5%)
  • Gives a 5% double drop rate bonus
  • Gives double slayer points upon slayer task completion
  • Comes with 10 free daily slayer task skips when using "operate" and will skip your current slayer task. After that it will give you a reduced cost of 5 Slayer points to skip your current task.

Remove 'Examine' Option: Seen this on another server and frankly I think it's a very great addition to have this here on SPK. The "Examine" option is currently 100% useless right now, so why not remove it and substitute it with a "Check drop table for XXXXXXX monster" That means you can easily check the drop table of the monster and it will instantly pop up when you clean the "check drop table" option for that NPC. Right now newer players are still asking about drop tables even though we already have it easily accessible. I think this would be a wonderful QoL update for both new and veteran players alike.

Repair Scrolls: I've mentioned this one before and with the recent disastisfaction from the community about the heavy PvP costs(which we have reduced immensely) now we will be offering 'Repair Scrolls' upon voting. These scrolls are untradable, and autokept. Gained from voting, they will scale the same as blood lust scrolls. In addition to vote tickets and blood lust scrolls upon voting you will also receive 'Repair Scrolls'. These will scale off of donator rank as well. They will serve as "tokens" to repair your gear instead of having to pay a fee from the coffer. They are all valued the same so one token will be used to repair one item, regardless of repair value. See table below for the number of scrolls you will receive upon voting.

• Normal Donator: +8 Repair Scrolls
  • Super Donator: +10 Repair Scrolls
  • Elite Donator: +12 Repair Scrolls
  • V.I.P. Donator: +14 Repair Scrolls
  • Legendary Donator: +16 Repair Scrolls
  • Sponsor Donator: +20 Repair Scrolls

Please keep in mind that there are auto kept items in EVERY slot that require a repair fee, so these are not overpowered in any way. As a sponsor you probably have 4+ auto kepts, so 5 deaths and you've already voided your daily limit of free repairs.

Tome of Fire(I): Runex has this and i'll give a friendly bump as I've mentioned this one before. This imbued version of the tome of fire is NOT AUTO KEPT, and is tradable. This imbued version will offer a 75% increased damaged when casting fire spells. Obtainable by sacrificing tome of fires in the enchanted chest.

Mystery Crate: With the huge surplus of donator tickets in the economy, i've seen many people poor in their donator tickets towards bulk of mystery chest from the donator shop. See below exhibit A to see what I am talking about in a more visual perspective. This new 'Mystery' alternative will feature the unique reward of being able to open 10 donator mystery boxes in one, with a guaranteed 'very rare' drop.

Exhibit A: Zk7g2CnaRi_jD5XRwCYpAg.png

This is an effort to target the surplus of donator tickets and give people a chance at greater rewards, at the cost of more donator ticket spending.

Superior Slayer Monsters: I've mentioned this one before with Ryan to add in "Superior Slayer Monsters" when doing slayer. When killing any slayer task monster, upon death there will be a small chance for a 'superior' version to spawn in. This 'superior' version is much harder to kill, that has 3 times as much HP, and deals double the damage the regular version would do. This 'superior' version would also have a significantly better drop rate bonus over its 'regular' counterpart. The 'superior' version will only be killable by you and the loot will only spawn for you.

Bonus Drop Rate Bonus/Double Drop Rate Bonus/Double XP Weekends:  Add in a server wide weekend bonus for everyone to enjoy from 12:00 AM Friday to 11:59:59 Sunday PM. This is to encourage players to come and spend their weekends with us knowing they have free and extra benefits for whatever they are doing on the server whether pking, pvming, or skilling. The following benefits will be applied automatically to everyone who plays on the weekend:

• +5% Drop rate bonus for everyone
  • +5% Double drop rate bonus(Only counts if you have double drop rate bonus, must have fortune genie out) for everyone
  • X2 XP weekends for everyone
  • +5 BM per PvP kills for everyone

Smaller Suggestions/Tweaks

Imbued God Cape tweak: Add the magic cape (t) effect into the imbued capes so players can switch between their spellbooks a certain amount of times per day based on donator rank. See table below for rank and switches allotted.

• Non Donators: 5 Switches
  • Normal Donator: +7 Switches
  • Super Donator: +9 Switches
  • Elite Donator: +11 Switches
  • V.I.P. Donator: +13 Switches
  • Legendary Donator: +15 Switches
  • Sponsor Donator: +20 Switches

Buff Ags(or) and Sunspear accuracy: Currently both of these weapons are insanely inaccurate. Ags(or) hardly hits with it's auto and it's spec is very inaccurate. Sunspear auto is perfectly fine but it's spec takes up a lot of spec even with vigour, and it almost always hits nothing. Needs to get buffed in terms of accuracy only, not damage.

Add total boss killcount in the star tab under 'your profile' information: Brought it up before and now giving a friendly bump. A simple add in to our profile tab so that we can have this without having to press ::kill and calculate it ourselves all the time. Simple QoL addition.

Amulet of the damned broken: It currently does not work with any barrows gear set. Needs to be fixed in order for it to work correctly on the barrows sets.

Doppelganger Bonus: If you have enchanted heart on your account, allow doppelganger to boost your stats to that new max every 10 seconds

Frost/Lava Slayer helm stat tweak: Adjust them to have the correct stats as intended, a fused slayer helmet with the extra bonuses of a tanzanite, and a fused slayer helmet(lava) with the extra bonuses of a magma. See below for extra information:

Frozen Slayer Helmet: a37bae05bbede4df14fd524aabc1baea-png.jpg

Needs to keep the attack bonuses of original fused(in pvm defensive bonuses don't matter but accuracy bonuses do, so technically this is worse than fused slayer helmet for a hefty 5,000 slayer point cost, plus a Fused.)

Magma Slayer Helmet: d92705dcf91fd9afbeb334fcc49322c0-png.jpg

Same thing here, Needs to keep the attack bonuses of original fused, and factor in the -5 magic/range so the new stats would be +1/+1 not -5 like currently so. Also if possible can we have it made darker for a more reddish look? Changing it to Infernal Slayer helmet wouldn't be a bad idea and matching the texture/flow of the new infernal cape would be much better.

Fused Slayer Helmet: 98fUg-WQTgmiB4mWwiVMuw.png?width=400&hei

Following suit of the FSH stats, currently the magma/frost slayer helmet are not worth it, not until they are tweaked.

Elemental Staff rework: Mentioned it before, giving a friendly bump that if the elemental staff can spec surge spells now instead of wave spells. Currently elemental staff is 100% useless and only holds value due to it being a blood diamond fusable item. If that wasn't the case, the staff would surely cost a couple of mill.

Halberd spec tweaks: Mentioned this before but the formula is improper compared to OSRS. This has affected items like dragon halberd, crystal halberd, and Scythe of Vitur. Damage caps have been given resulting in crystal halberd not hitting not even half of what it is supposed to on OSRS, and that's not including all the benefits we have on here that boost damage towards NPC's, especially large ones like tekton/corp, etc.

Not entirely sure what the formula is, but if it can be remade and given just a simple damage cap to pvp for all three I assume that would fix the problem.

BP Spec speed tweak: Mentioned this before but can the BP spec speed be reverted back to normal in PvM? Currently double BP speccing takes ages, making it inferior to tbow as a sponsor. Being a sponsor you can dish out 4 BP specs for free, 6 with a spec restore. Our defense against crashers has been taken away from us, please revert!

Enchanted Gloves toggle: Can we add in a toggle where we can add/disable the enchanted glove spellcasters stat leech effect? Or make it work when using mage only, but it is really OP that this thing drains stats really fast. Lower the timer to like half a minute in PvP, but keep it un touched in PvM.

• Like 2

I REALLY Hope this becomes a update it will give spk so much more content and the weekend events will give the player count a boost for sure

Sponsor content - not important really

Imbued god capes - No this allows TB and Barrage

QOL Boss KC in profile - Similar suggestion was suggested ages ago with more information e.g. tasks completed pk/skill 

Golden Slay helm - Interesting I would go for this item as it makes slayer more viable as I dont do wilderness slayer tasks its more effort than its worth to me

Tome of fire(i) - only if all of the tome of fires ingame are replaced by a small amount of cash to stop people benefiting to much from stockpiling cheap junk

Rest agree

these are all really good but how come theres nothing about banning ragging yet? feel like something needs to be done. some people dont have much time to play the game and the fact that some1 is allowed to sit there for hours on end and literally stop them from playing is kind of stupid.

5 hours ago, pj3r said:

Sponsor content - not important really

Imbued god capes - No this allows TB and Barrage

QOL Boss KC in profile - Similar suggestion was suggested ages ago with more information e.g. tasks completed pk/skill 

Golden Slay helm - Interesting I would go for this item as it makes slayer more viable as I dont do wilderness slayer tasks its more effort than its worth to me

Tome of fire(i) - only if all of the tome of fires ingame are replaced by a small amount of cash to stop people benefiting to much from stockpiling cheap junk

Rest agree

yah agree about the tome of fire thing because some1 just bought out all tome of fires 

My thoughts;

1.Sponsor slayer orb- Realistically we want to make reasons for more people to venture into the wilderness not take players out of it 1 by 1 unless theres a nerf of some sort to the rewards that the player will get via using this slayer orb. -1

2.Colour dyes- Not important at all but why not maybe make them a rare untradeable drop from certain bosses that are in the wilderness. maybe even the mage arena 2 bosses as they follow the colour scheme red, green and blue just to give sponsors some incentive to venture past 1 wilderness. +1 if its my idea k3k

3.Golden slayer helm- This sounds extremely overpowered as people could just camp donator zones and reap the rewards of the 2x slayer points, perhaps making this effect only work in the wilderness. -1

4.Remove examine- If toggleable i dont see why not. +1

5.repair scrolls- If this would stop people whinging about "This armour that i spent 100b on now breaks bad game" then sure why not +1

6.Tome of fire (i)- From experience of using this item on Runex i'm gonna have to say no, the item is extremely powerful and essentially fills the role that the divine hawk pet does. However the difference is that the tome will be common whereas the hawk is one of the rarest pets ingame. -1

7.Mystery crates- A donator ticket sink is needed as there is very clearly an abundance of them in the game, perhaps allow players to buy vorkath teles with them as thats an item that would just straight up take the tickets out of the game however i dont think it'd do a good enough job. The real issue is no one wants to open mchests realistically anymore just allowing them to add up and up so adding a crate which would cause the player to lose more and more upon opening is an absurd suggestion to sink these items into maybe even make them a currency to repair equipment with just something to straight up take them out of the game not convert them into another useless item that no one will buy after 1 week. -1

8.Superior monsters- Alot of things need clarifying like for one what slayer tasks are eligible to have superiors spawn? Like can there be a superior barrelchest spawn? if so then maybe it could be added just for the wilderness, if not then i'd rather it not added at all. -1

9.Imbued god cape tweak- I'm all for this being added into the game as long as it could be added to just the max cape variant of the god capes, just to add a little incentive to buying such a pointless cape, also would like the clipping on the max capes fixed because my god is it ugly.

10.Buff ags (or)/ Sunspear- Why not if its needed the ags (or) doesn't seem that terrible from some short term use but really doesn't act like a 100b weapon. Sunspear idk how it even acts never used if its needed then why not +1

11.Boss killcount QOL- Spawn"PK" btw :P One of the last Qol updates needed, How about look at pathing? the god awful tics? The clipping of almost every item? The fps drops on the modern spellbook? The list goes on and on theres 100s of things that need changing before a little killcount to make AFKing PVMers happy.

12.Amulet of dammed- +1 nothing i can say it needs doing :P

13.Doppelganger bonus- Eh... the dopple is already powerful as is i wouldn't want to make it even worse. -1

14.Frost/ magma slayer helm tweak- +1 idk why it isn't like that already.

15.Elemental staff rework- Why not i love the elemental staff. +1

16.Halberd spec tweaks- only in pvm then sure +1 however the scythe also should hit 3x on an enemy every hit with decreasing values.

17.Bp spec speed tweak- In all honesty the bp spec probably isn't the best defence vs a crasher try the 3rd age bow spec but why not +1.

18.Enchanted gloves toggle- A toggle isn't needed but a straight up nerf wouldnt go a miss and instead of having the spellcaster glove effect just give it the stats of a tormented bracelet. As to anyone who has nhed vs them god forsaken gloves you know how much of a struggle it is just to keep your mage about 80. +1 to a nerf.

What we really need is more "PKING" updates realistically.

Edited by lzerraptorz
  • Like 2

That's a lot of negative criticism towards my suggestions @lzerraptorz. I'm sure you know by now I specialize in PvM/Donator Benefit suggestions/updates along with economy sinks/improvements. A lot of your comment is "pking this" "wildy that" "nerf donators" "delete everything non wildy" etc. Sounds a lot like "im not a high tier donator so let me complain about everything i can't get".

If you want PvP updates(I provide a few changes/updates but not majorly), combat fixes, PvP bug fixes/QoL updates for PvP then you need to speak to Tevin about that or Y I P K U where these guys specialize in everything regarding OSRS and RSPS. These guys know what's wrong and what's right regarding formulas, ticks, pathings, etc. You should see their debates on the staff chat. If you want something done and within their field of expertise, you talk to them.

Now in response to your feedback:

1. There won't be any type of negative effect for using this spawner/slayer master. VIPs, Legendaries, Sponsors(high tier donators) all have access to a spawner. Sponsors will now have access to most bosses that are in few amounts in game. Noting i'm leaving out the crucials like WW/BW/Rune dragons. WW will have a very rare chance of getting selected per task (5%)

2. I don't think you understand here. The goal is to have a SINK(wasting money to obtain) in the slayer shop. While it could be added to a boss drop, that isn't what we are aiming at right now.

3. Do you have any better alternative to a better fused slayer helm sink? This will be the highest tier slayer helm that will be out as this will be the hardest to get. Magma/Frost as it is are very few in the economy and aren't worth it at all.

6. Except the divine hawk is almost never used and in possession of only three people. May I remind you that it is stackable with the divine hawk?

7. This one will give a guranteed 'very rare' so a player will atleast get something worth while. If you want to talk about how bad mystery items are, look at how epic pet boxes give a rift guardian 80% of the time. This will cost the same, and have the potential to give much better loot.

8. That would be up to Ryan about what slayer monsters get a superior form. I'd imagine he'd make the basic bosses have it right now, KBD/BC/Kraken, etc. Then make the bigger boy superior monsters like cerb/WW.

9. Sure why not. We can limit it to the max cape variant.

11. It's a simple addition. No need to make such a big deal and spout "spawnpk not spawnpvm" all over it. and FYI, I had around a 40K total boss killcount before I became a VIP to spawn in my own bosses. Don't confuse actual PvMers with "afk" PvMers. 

13. Doppel is a utility/defensive pet. It's only OP in scenarios like NHing where people leech and you can automatically boost your stats back up thanks to doppelganger. Given most of the doppels are in a gamblers bank, NOT being used, and also there is only like 2 enchanted hearts in game, there isn't anything "OP"

17. IDK :o Max range bp=96 BP spec in pvm

23 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

That's a lot of negative criticism towards my suggestions @lzerraptorz. I'm sure you know by now I specialize in PvM/Donator Benefit suggestions/updates along with economy sinks/improvements. A lot of your comment is "pking this" "wildy that" "nerf donators" "delete everything non wildy" etc. Sounds a lot like "im not a high tier donator so let me complain about everything i can't get".

If you want PvP updates(I provide a few changes/updates but not majorly), combat fixes, PvP bug fixes/QoL updates for PvP then you need to speak to Tevin about that or Y I P K U where these guys specialize in everything regarding OSRS and RSPS. These guys know what's wrong and what's right regarding formulas, ticks, pathings, etc. You should see their debates on the staff chat. If you want something done and within their field of expertise, you talk to them.

Now in response to your feedback:

1. There won't be any type of negative effect for using this spawner/slayer master. VIPs, Legendaries, Sponsors(high tier donators) all have access to a spawner. Sponsors will now have access to most bosses that are in few amounts in game. Noting i'm leaving out the crucials like WW/BW/Rune dragons. WW will have a very rare chance of getting selected per task (5%)

2. I don't think you understand here. The goal is to have a SINK(wasting money to obtain) in the slayer shop. While it could be added to a boss drop, that isn't what we are aiming at right now.

3. Do you have any better alternative to a better fused slayer helm sink? This will be the highest tier slayer helm that will be out as this will be the hardest to get. Magma/Frost as it is are very few in the economy and aren't worth it at all.

6. Except the divine hawk is almost never used and in possession of only three people. May I remind you that it is stackable with the divine hawk?

7. This one will give a guranteed 'very rare' so a player will atleast get something worth while. If you want to talk about how bad mystery items are, look at how epic pet boxes give a rift guardian 80% of the time. This will cost the same, and have the potential to give much better loot.

8. That would be up to Ryan about what slayer monsters get a superior form. I'd imagine he'd make the basic bosses have it right now, KBD/BC/Kraken, etc. Then make the bigger boy superior monsters like cerb/WW.

9. Sure why not. We can limit it to the max cape variant.

11. It's a simple addition. No need to make such a big deal and spout "spawnpk not spawnpvm" all over it. and FYI, I had around a 40K total boss killcount before I became a VIP to spawn in my own bosses. Don't confuse actual PvMers with "afk" PvMers. 

13. Doppel is a utility/defensive pet. It's only OP in scenarios like NHing where people leech and you can automatically boost your stats back up thanks to doppelganger. Given most of the doppels are in a gamblers bank, NOT being used, and also there is only like 2 enchanted hearts in game, there isn't anything "OP"

17. IDK :o Max range bp=96 BP spec in pvm

Well from past updates i have noticed that your suggestions do not fall on deaf ears and i feel you are using that power to get what you want.

To quote a good friend of mine "Spawn Kellathasuggestingpvmupdatesandgettingthem PK" 

This is nothing against you personally which is what you have just attempted to do to me with the "im not a higher tier donator so let me complain about everything i cant get" which i think was a pretty childish claim to make if i ever wanted to become a brainless AFKing pvmer i would've got sponsor long ago but decided against as its not in my best interest. My point of everything that i brought up is that instead of constantly suggesting PVM updates that divides the community more and more we should have a balance of updates for the pvmers, gamblers and the pkers. Which is something you haven't realised newer players wont be enticed to a "pk" server if 90% of all the content added appeals to the rich Pvmers and gamblers of the server which now most of all isn't the majority.

Recently I've seen players new and old get completely bored of the lackluster and infact lazy updates that have came out recently on top of the current state of pking on the server as a whole. Just take one moment out of your pvm fuelled adventures and just teleport around the wilderness and tell me what you see from what used to be heavily active areas for new and old players. This servers on a self destructive path that needs to be changed.

Players have been literally BEGGING for the server to be fixed but when the owner himself just doesn't acknowledge the majority of the playerbase then what can you expect. Every update comments from players asking where the pking content at but are drowned out by self entitled pvmers such as your self who say "great update ryan" when realistically it isn't.

What im trying to say is that instead of adding money sinks for almost everything how about make it harder to obtain these items? Wouldn't that be a much better long term suggestion? Ie too many slayer points, then stop allowing players to complete all of there tasks in complete safety to atleast delay how fast they can complete them?

Lastly if you dont want negative criticism on your suggestions, then stop suggesting stuff. 

Edited by lzerraptorz

1 hour ago, lzerraptorz said:

Well from past updates i have noticed that your suggestions do not fall on deaf ears and i feel you are using that power to get what you want.

To quote a good friend of mine "Spawn Kellathasuggestingpvmupdatesandgettingthem PK" 

This is nothing against you personally which is what you have just attempted to do to me with the "im not a higher tier donator so let me complain about everything i cant get" which i think was a pretty childish claim to make if i ever wanted to become a brainless AFKing pvmer i would've got sponsor long ago but decided against as its not in my best interest. My point of everything that i brought up is that instead of constantly suggesting PVM updates that divides the community more and more we should have a balance of updates for the pvmers, gamblers and the pkers. Which is something you haven't realised newer players wont be enticed to a "pk" server if 90% of all the content added appeals to the rich Pvmers and gamblers of the server which now most of all isn't the majority.

Recently I've seen players new and old get completely bored of the lackluster and infact lazy updates that have came out recently on top of the current state of pking on the server as a whole. Just take one moment out of your pvm fuelled adventures and just teleport around the wilderness and tell me what you see from what used to be heavily active areas for new and old players. This servers on a self destructive path that needs to be changed.

Players have been literally BEGGING for the server to be fixed but when the owner himself just doesn't acknowledge the majority of the playerbase then what can you expect. Every update comments from players asking where the pking content at but are drowned out by self entitled pvmers such as your self who say "great update ryan" when realistically it isn't.

What im trying to say is that instead of adding money sinks for almost everything how about make it harder to obtain these items? Wouldn't that be a much better long term suggestion? Ie too many slayer points, then stop allowing players to complete all of there tasks in complete safety to atleast delay how fast they can complete them?

Lastly if you dont want negative criticism on your suggestions, then stop suggesting stuff. 

I'm like 15-20 suggestion topics deep into the server, and yeah it's as plain as day the majority of my stuff does come through. What's weird is even after I mention that i've spoken to the community and gathered feedback for future updates, you are trying to pinpoint and make it seem like these suggestions are made for my selfish reasons. I can't help I happen to be rich, a hardcore pvmer, a staff member, have almost all the best features like autokepts, BIS items/pets, the highest donator rank, etc. I worked my way up from scratch starting two years ago. I happen to be a veteran and know my way around the server pretty well all without having to rely on gambling, risk fighting, dueling,etc. I'm also around $1000 donated towards the server because this is my favorite server and there isn't a game like it. Most of my sponsor suggestions are made from feedback from other sponsors, and staff members as well. Huge coincidence that most staff members are already sponsor, and like my suggestions. My interests lay within the top tier donators, who happen to be mostly pvermen/gamblermen who got the rank.

I've noticed that as well about pvpers complaining about combat in every update, and once again not my field of expertise. Tevin/Y I P K U give suggestions/reports about the combat every day and how to fix it and Ryan talks with them about these things. Things are trying to happen and they are working hard on improving things on the server related to combat. What I think is that they are perfecting it before releasing it to the server because we have made modifications before and you guys have completely shit on times like those. Remember when defence was reworked and everyone has hitting major 0s and hated it? Also the time when one ticking was like literally impossible due to some changes he made to gmaul? Those are a few I remember, but we can't keep releasing broken updates that require a patch to fix, then you guys would start calling us ubisoft, lol. Ryan is well aware, trust me. Tevin and YIP see to that every day. You guys might not see it but as a staff member we see a lot of more work that Ryan puts into the server when he is talking to all of us about problems on the servers and trying to find solutions.

The thing about making this more expensive is that items should be widely available(if in a shop). If we make items starting to be impossible to get like a 50,000 Slayer point slayer helm or a 5B bh point weapon then that's when things become luxuries. The slayer helmets below like color slayers are always sinkable because they have something that you can turn them into(FSH), but FSH doesn't and are getting overloaded. FSH itself is a grind, and most people won't even bother grinding slayer out for it because slayer isn't rewarding enough or find it easier to buy the helms straight cash and make it themselves.

And no I'll always keep the suggestions coming. I've been bashed since my first topic and displeasing some "pvp hitlers" with my pvm suggestions doesn't faze me. You know who to talk to for PvP updates :).

PS: These suggestions are just suggestions and are obviously approved by Ryan/Ramzi. These guys know whats up and if anything is deemed OP/selfish/economy breaking etc then obviously they won't bring it in game.

11 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I'm like 15-20 suggestion topics deep into the server, and yeah it's as plain as day the majority of my stuff does come through. What's weird is even after I mention that i've spoken to the community and gathered feedback for future updates, you are trying to pinpoint and make it seem like these suggestions are made for my selfish reasons. I can't help I happen to be rich, a hardcore pvmer, a staff member, have almost all the best features like autokepts, BIS items/pets, the highest donator rank, etc. I worked my way up from scratch starting two years ago. I happen to be a veteran and know my way around the server pretty well all without having to rely on gambling, risk fighting, dueling,etc. I'm also around $1000 donated towards the server because this is my favorite server and there isn't a game like it. Most of my sponsor suggestions are made from feedback from other sponsors, and staff members as well. Huge coincidence that most staff members are already sponsor, and like my suggestions. My interests lay within the top tier donators, who happen to be mostly pvermen/gamblermen who got the rank.

I've noticed that as well about pvpers complaining about combat in every update, and once again not my field of expertise. Tevin/Y I P K U give suggestions/reports about the combat every day and how to fix it and Ryan talks with them about these things. Things are trying to happen and they are working hard on improving things on the server related to combat. What I think is that they are perfecting it before releasing it to the server because we have made modifications before and you guys have completely shit on times like those. Remember when defence was reworked and everyone has hitting major 0s and hated it? Also the time when one ticking was like literally impossible due to some changes he made to gmaul? Those are a few I remember, but we can't keep releasing broken updates that require a patch to fix, then you guys would start calling us ubisoft, lol. Ryan is well aware, trust me. Tevin and YIP see to that every day. You guys might not see it but as a staff member we see a lot of more work that Ryan puts into the server when he is talking to all of us about problems on the servers and trying to find solutions.

The thing about making this more expensive is that items should be widely available(if in a shop). If we make items starting to be impossible to get like a 50,000 Slayer point slayer helm or a 5B bh point weapon then that's when things become luxuries. The slayer helmets below like color slayers are always sinkable because they have something that you can turn them into(FSH), but FSH doesn't and are getting overloaded. FSH itself is a grind, and most people won't even bother grinding slayer out for it because slayer isn't rewarding enough or find it easier to buy the helms straight cash and make it themselves.

And no I'll always keep the suggestions coming. I've been bashed since my first topic and displeasing some "pvp hitlers" with my pvm suggestions doesn't faze me. You know who to talk to for PvP updates :).

PS: These suggestions are just suggestions and are obviously approved by Ryan/Ramzi. These guys know whats up and if anything is deemed OP/selfish/economy breaking etc then obviously they won't bring it in game.

First of all a much better reply than your first one. However it still seems like your using the fact that you being rich or whatever ("can't help I happen to be rich, a hardcore pvmer, a staff member, have almost all the best features like autokepts, BIS items/pets, the highest donator rank, etc.") is a proving point in your argument wording it as that my input isn't valid on this sort of suggestion as it isn't something that in your opinion doesn't directly effect me.

I understand fully where your coming from however as someone who despises gambling and staking (risk fighting i don't think was a needed comparison to gambling but whatever) and made my wealth directly through pking making me the opposite to what you have done. Although what I think your not grasping is that with every PVMing orientated update it seems to negatively effect the activity in the wilderness as a whole. Which is why a lot of players are starting to quit or get bored to the point of gambling and losing there bank and quitting its a never ending cycle. 

I've also noticed in alot of the recent updates that for every single thing fixed two more things will get worse, not to mention the range mechanics fix didn't really do a whole lot as it is still broken (all be it slightly improved.) but this came with the bug that made it impossible to properly 1 tic from the MSB or 3a bow without the use of instant switching (which shouldn't be necessary).

What I feel would resolve a lot of these issues is that if the average player wasn't left in the dark about future updates and whats being worked on instead of people using your suggestions as a reference to what updates may come next because thats the way it seems. Its all well and good saying "probably want to perfect" the combat fixes before there added but a little clarification really wouldn't go a miss at all. You keep saying you should talk to tevin or y i p k u about these is and i can say at least that i have a spoke to tevin about this numerous times and that he feels ignored.

"There are many reasons behind this, but the main ones are being: - Singles in general is dead on SpawnPK - SpawnPK has a lot of combat flaws that need to be worked on and i'm not seeing enough progress on it."

From his "last" Brid/ Nh video you can tell hes getting frustrated with the situation and i could quote a lot more examples to prove this if needed.

The point i was trying to make is that you should maybe consider how all of these extra benefits to the pvmers and the rich could negatively effect those who chose not to gamble or who are new. I'm not against PVM updates at all but seeing these type of pvm updates that just seems to dodge around the current flaws with the server and not just pvming. I've never understood how people can actually find it fun to PVM on this server for example as its just a mindless task that just gets straight up boring. If you enjoy sitting AFK at your computer and just wait until something happens then why even play at all? Why cant there be a pass time that is actually fun on SPK thats the main issue im having. That everything is just stale and slowing down and as i said before thats a very self destructive path for the longevity of the server as a whole. Instead of adding bonuses to the current form of PVMing why not make pvming at least more enjoyable? 

The eco on the server in my mind is being handled well but what really isn't helping is taking players out of the wilderness straight up making a lot of the fused pets straight up unwanted or undesired by the player base making them extremely hard to sell as no one who can afford them wants to use them because a yoshi is all they feel they need. Adding a golden slayer helm will not really decrease the amount of fused helmets in game i mean look at the frost and magma varient of them. That was a failed attempt at ridding fused slayers out of the eco. Adding another one that makes it easier to make more fused slayer helms seems counter productive does it not? 

Ill refer to what i said before, how about instead of making sinks for these helmets how about just make it harder to get them by reducing the amount of slayer point that can be acquired. The fused slayer helm may be a common item but its demand has not decreased one bit infact id say the demand for the item is higher than ever with the price steadily rising since its 90b price tag.

I feel its just been a battle that isn't being addressed properly, too many coloured slayers lets add a fuse, too many FSH lets add frost and magma variants and next well that didn't work lets add something else thats dead content. Its terrible honestly if the issue was addressed properly from the start then maybe this wouldn't all be necessary. You know what else would better the economy, more players? and i can say hand on heart that the rate spawnpk is going less and less people want to play each day because of this self destructive way that the updates are being addressed. Me like many other players just feel there word is meaningless and have even been shot down before without a mature discussion. Putting "PVP hitlers" in quote doesn't change the fact that, thats how you see me and many other players on this server.

If we keep adding more and more expensive items and forget about the actual playabilty of the  server then it will surely die and im sure neither of us want that to happen.

31 minutes ago, SunniK3 said:

Isn't afking illegal? Ms Afk Pvmer

I'm never fully afking while I pvm. "afking" and pvming isn't really a thing because the spawn limit is only 6. If I don't respond to you while i'm in game i'm doing staff work/busy with people/playing other games. If people are PMing me and I don't reply the first time it should be a hint i'm either not interested/AFK :P 

• Thanks 1

Gotta agree with lzer, briefly benefiting and updating the game for very rich people instead of adding content which even the poorest but also the richest player can enjoy and benefit from is ruining the game. Ya know what I’m saying

Edited by _Jorik_

@lzerraptorz It's not about me having the top qualities/attributes. It's the fact that the end game is bland and we need more things to do other than just killing the same monsters, with the same gear. There isn't much variance when it comes to PvM gear/pets when it comes to PK gear/pets as you stated. Everyone wants that yoshi pet/epic yoshi variant to auto loot their stuff, but that isn't the end game, not even close. My suggestions might not directly apply to you because I don't gather feedback from you guys as often as I see the sponsors/VIPs/Legendaries in the staff zones. These are the guys usually paying attention in the help cc/yell when we are talking about these things. Even if you are atleast a VIP donator, my suggestions are practically for you guys and the higher donator ranks. I know elites and below don't get much love, and i'm working on that as well. I'm trying to put together a map for atleast one zone per donator rank fulled with things that rank can do like kill/thieve/skill. 

Even with that statement from Tevin, all his work/input regarding combat issues/system is not disregarded. Along with YIP's, neither are them are Ryan and they can't fully see the entire picture like Ryan does. Things are on their way, trust me. It might take a lot of time/work on Ryan's part, but he's getting it done. I can't give you a time frame on when these changes are coming, but they are in the future and they are in motion. I'm talking bout your Combat issues/Pathing issues/Prayer issues,etc. Most of what you guys desire to be fixed is on it's way, rest assured about that. I wouldn't be giving you false hope if there wasn't any progress, but as a staff member I can confirm that things are getting done. Running two servers and having an IRL isn't easy, just try to understand the amount of pressure on him and give him some support instead of the usual complaining.

With the PvM issues, things are on their way as well. Revitalizing wildy PvM npc's/bosses along with new wildy content being dished out with the PvP changes. I'm not entirely sure if these are coming out together, but they are on their way.

Magma/Frost wasn't an effort to rid of the eco of FSH. I believe it was just ported over here from Runex since their Magma/Frost is much more beneficial than ours(but theirs is a PvM server so yeah.) GSH will be an aim to rid the eco of FSH, which honestly is doing the best that it ever has been. Me and V worked hard to increase the price on FSH from 90-100B to the prices you see currently of 180-200B. The trick to raising the economy for one item is to have an eco holder to hold the stock, and a person to keep distributing intelligently along the economy. Right now eco holders are a dime a dozen and when they get cleaned massive amounts of bulk items/pets are released hence a very noticeable decrease in prices as they are trying to get rid of them. Shawn/V were amazing economy holders and they worked well with the staff team to direct the economy. Right now Happytail's characteristics don't really line up with a economy beneficial holder rather than a economy dictator because he merches hard and only gains for himself. BUT ANYWAY, I do think the GSH is separate from magma/frost and will get the job done.

Also, NONE of your guys voices from the community are ever REJECTED, NONE. I'd like to make that perfectly clear as I care a lot about the community especially you guys that are frequent players. I can't make myself more clear that a playerbase that plays daily is more important than some peak number reached in the day. Most staff get excited for peak numbers but what I care about is how many players play every day, how many players come back daily instead of just play a couple of days and quit because of X reason. No offense but sometimes most of you guys *ahem* like "Jorik" who commented this:

18 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Gotta agree with lzer, briefly benefiting and updating the game for very rich people instead of adding content which even the poorest but also the richest player can enjoy and benefit from is ruining the game. Ya know what I’m saying

That's just a complaint and in no way beneficial in terms of feedback towards the server. Take a look at YIP's past suggestion threads, those things are packed with INFORMATION, GUIDES, USEFUL things from osrs/rs3 that are proper and beneficial instead of just a "more pvm content this is spawnpk not spawnpvm" type of feedback. Do you see the drastic difference between the two? Now I nothing against you Lzezz, you do a good job speaking for the PvP side of the server based on your past threads but if there can be more information/more details from osrs/rs3 maybe even provide examples about how our stuff is flawed,etc. Would be much more helpful than your PvPhitler companions.

I mean I’m way to lazy to actually read what you quoted me for kellatha but I’m just gonna say that the only 2 things I liked here were the repair scrolls and the bonus drop rate/exp weekends which the whole the can benefit from. 

When broken down there's only 3 main things to be done for PvP;

Make it more profitable.

Add/tweak equipment/Bosses.

Look at logistic's of it such as; shops/currencies, how player's interact in the wilderness (how will they run into eachother, how clan's will work, who will PK where, and more), QoL, and the "Fun"/"Balanced" aspect of it all.

On another note Ryan is one person. he does in INSANE amount of work. Other than Ryan I had an idea of how much the staff team does, but now that I'm a staff member and see a little more, it's mind boggling. This is especially true about Tevin and Kellatha.

Spoiler

99.99999% of bugfixes and QoL are either hotfixed or don't make the patch note's, if they did that section would be huge each time the note's are posted. Remember a few updates ago when the note's said "Correct animations given to AGS", what the notes didn't say was correct animations were were also given to 50+ weapons. When the patch notes said; "Animation priority for vital animations corrected", that was adjusting 100's of animation's. When Ryan added the visual stat bonuses to prayer? What the notes didn't say was the prayer interface/quick prayer interface was 100% redone eliminating many bugs. When OSRS ticks were added that fixed weapon queuing/combo's for most weapons (being able to Zspear-2gxmaul-emaul instantly says hello). I can think of 1000 fixes in the last 3 months (pathing is 10x better but still a bit funky). I can remember bugfixes from years ago; from melee pathing didn't work at all to the numerous bugs that plagued magic. Nothing on here is ever a simple fix. Outside of the range bug, there's 2 big bugs holding back NHing, they both have to do with magic. When those 3 bugs are fixed every bugfix in the future is icing on the cake.

I'm currently working on my own PvP suggestion list. I'll fully edit in my thoughts later

+1 I agree on E gloves, some people may not want to use the leech because ancient prayer's scale off opponent's levels.

Slay helm corrections +1 makes them more viable.

Mage cape (i) -1 Soz. I remember when RSPS' were garbage and every1 could/would glitch and use ancient's with TB. It wasn't fun.

Amulet of The Damned +1000, I've been waiting on this item to be added in-game for like year and upon release it was broken.

BP spec speed +1

Ele staff rework +1, along with the rework I have an idea that goes hand-in-hand with this.

Weekend bonuses +1

New gamblermen mysterychest +1 I like gambling item's being in-game aslong as they yield new content such as weapons and armour/other new items (new raid item's added here?)

Doppel/E heart +1 not sure how many people have E hearts, but most Doppels are locked on gamblermen who don't PK, or the people who do people with them have multiple. No worry about this being insanely OP. IMO Doppel is the overall "most OP" pet but there's definitely scenarios where a lot of pet's are better for PvP (wolp fuses, ancient bers/guardian, shade, potentially bonegaurd, etc, etc the list goes on)

Repair scrolls +2147m. I hardly vote for the server (sad but true), but I would be watching that timer like a hawk if these existed. Best idea since sliced bread.

Dyes: I 100% agree on recolour's if they extend to other custom item's such as; Blood Weapons (perk from fountain required?), and Elemental/BC weapons

Hally spec +1 it's 2nd hit accuracy also needs buffed in PvP it currently always does X-0 damage.

Ags (or) buff +1, It's currently a very bad chaotic maul with a spec. (AGS spec is supposed to give 200% accuracy and I'm sure that's toned down on here).

• Like 1