Sign in to follow this  
Big Starr

delete

Giving sponsors straight up statistical advantages is a bit of a meh and brings the whole idea of rich get richer to the table which isn't something i would like to see, this stacking with the Bloodwyrm being able to be activated in the sponsor zone could drop the price of the cape heavily allowing sponsor players to camp Bloodwyrm for as long as they have scrolls allowing for them to essentially farm out the infamous infernal stone with little struggle.

-1 on both

Edited by lzerraptorz

3 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

Giving sponsors straight up statistical advantages is a bit of a meh and brings the whole idea of rich get richer to the table which isn't something i would like to see, this stacking with the Bloodwyrm being able to be activated in the sponsor zone could drop the price of the cape heavily allowing sponsor players to camp Bloodwyrm for as long as they have scrolls allowing for them to essentially farm out the infamous infernal stone with little struggle.

-1 on both

the rich should get richer when the rank requires 2500$ ....but i actually agree with your points to a certain degree

On 7/21/2018 at 1:01 AM, Big Starr said:

First: My idea is that the monsters killed in sponsor zone have an increased chance to drop the items on the table.

second: allow bloodwyrm scrolls to be activated in sponsorzone.

third: coming soon.

im all for both of these, drop rates should scale the way tamed cerberus does. 

also would probably increase the price of bloodwyrm scrolls as well.

I think they are working on a new rank,[dont know its name].

and kellatha made a suggestion about sponsor improvements

I would like that first more important things like the combat system are fixed instead of focusing on donator updates..

We need updates that are accesible to the the mayority of the playerbase.

You knew the new sponsorzone features before upgrading to the sponsor rank, you already have a personal safe tekton spawner which gives the best item drops in the game.

A big -1

Edited by Riskfight420

20 hours ago, Riskfight420 said:

tekton spawner which gives the best item drops in the game.

Wrong. Wildywyrm and bloodwyrm give the best drops in game. And technically Rune dragons that drop vorkie scrolls that give two items (head/pet) that are none in game are virtually worth sellers price in the hundreds of bills.

Tekton isn't the top boss, the only reason tekton has a good drop table was because dhins got removed from ww, making tekton the sole loot giver of a dhins. I'd say tekton is the fourth best boss to kill.

• 1st: Bloodwyrm: Bloodmancer Pendant at 1.5T, infernal stone at 700B, BW pet 300B
  • 2nd: Wildywyrm: Infernal stone at 700B
  • 3rd Tamed Cerb: Gives a VERY steady flow of cash/bm/vote tickets.
  • 4th: Tekton: Tbow/Elder Maul/Dhins/Tekton Pet/Epic pet box. Rates are pretty suckish, and tekton is not AFKable. It's only worth the grind if you plan to kill a couple hundred which takes around 3-4 hours. Most sponsors hate to constantly grind and rather afk a different boss.

Not gonna lie, I already think sponsor donators should stfu and stop complaining as they can kill bosses with the highest possible drop rate bonus without risking jack shit.

• Like 1

It looks like some sponsor donators only make those suggestions for their own interest.

You can kill literally all monsters exept wildy/bloodwyrm. Isn't that enough? I'm glad that the infernal stone/ bloodmancer pendant still got their insane values because they are extreme rare. Imagine sponsor donators also camping wildy/bloodwyrm with their viri fairy and 72% droprate.

These suggestions are completely made for their own benefits. Do you see all elite donators cry because there are only 2 cerberus with probably more then 300 elite donators+ in-game if it aren't more..

The bloodwyrm was literally an update made as a super dangerous activity that is highlighted globally in the server where fights are about to happen and everyone hunting for that one lucky kill who maybe give them insane bank loot. These suggestions as ''lets make bloodwyrm scroll able to activate in sponsor zone'' are literally destroying the meaning of the update itself. This is literally what Phenomenon said as reply on the update release: ''Amazing update, looking forward to the reactions when the Bloodwyrm appears!''.

Please be realistic and I hope that people understand that self interest is not more important than that of the server/community.

Edited by Riskfight420