Sign in to follow this  
Riskfight420

Repair cost

What is this update? I spend 250b on cursed obsidian armor when it came out and now it is useless. If you decide to give repair cost on obsidian armor, etc. Why in the world cursed void doesn't get repair cost this doesn't make sense at all. And why the dragon defender (t) gets repair cost, this makes no sense to even buy this item with 1250 blood shards for the same stats as flameburst defender. Can someone explain me the goal of this update?

4 hours ago, Riskfight420 said:

EDIT: Please revert this repair update or make ALL untradebles including ethereal items have repair cost which seems fair to me.

A revert will not happen, but some adjustments might take place.

I also don't support in making all untradables including ethereal to have a repair fee in game. There's hundreds of cursed obsidian, cursed void, ornament amulets in the economy but only one of each ethereal. It wouldn't be fair to the person who only has ONE, in the economy(which is untradable and autokept), to have a fee on it after spending billions trying to win it along with the pure luck it took to beat everyone else in that particular contest.

Everything else has a repair fee except cursed void. Including enchanted items like enchanted boots/gloves.

7 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

A revert will not happen, but some adjustments might take place.

I also don't support in making all untradables including ethereal to have a repair fee in game. There's hundreds of cursed obsidian, cursed void, ornament amulets in the economy but only one of each ethereal. It wouldn't be fair to the person who only has ONE, in the economy(which is untradable and autokept), to have a fee on it after spending billions trying to win it along with the pure luck it took to beat everyone else in that particular contest.

Everything else has a repair fee except cursed void. Including enchanted items like enchanted boots/gloves.

Infernal capes INCLUDING ''Yours'' should be added.

3 minutes ago, Legitemately said:

Infernal capes INCLUDING ''Yours'' should be added.

Nonsense. Are we going to add all comp capes then? Max capes as well? What about all the donator wings? What about the different variants like infernal max/ava's(t) max cape? Ava's assembler as well?

We can't add all auto kepts, that's ridiculous.